Netgear AC750 D6000

Netgear AC750 D6000

MPN: 36117220

karen
karenWaterford

New modem gives quick service

This Netgear modem was supplied by the carrier for our internet service. We are lucky as we have the NBN fibre to the node - a lot quicker than the newer service that the government has changed consumers to. The technician had it up and running in about 20 minutes. Sometimes the speed drops ( busy times like 7pm when people are using it ). Overall we are happy with this service.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
daisyrose
daisyroseSydney

Works well for me as a wifi extender

Happy with this modem and it works really well as a range extender. I live in a house and needed something that goes beyond 150 meters and set this modem up as a range extender. I found that the modem works well. I had this for a couple of months now and had no issues, it is easy to reboot if need be and starts again in a few seconds. I am happy with the purchase and would recommend this modem to others.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Other Modems

jason007
jason007Sydney

Easy to set up but short range

Purchased with Modem after my old one suddenly stopped working. It was relatively easy to set up, is fast to reboot, keeps wifi connection stable, does not take up lots of space on the bench and looks rather stylish and modern. The only disadvantage is the range, it does not seem to provide enough range for our apartment and would be best kept for under 120 sqm areas. Consider the size of your home when purchasing!

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Modems

Find out how Netgear AC750 D6000 compares to other Modems

Apple rentals terrible
Apple rentals terribleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Step up from the generic routers provided by ISP's

Purchased this from Jb after becoming sick and tired of my generic router provided when i joined up with my internet service provided. It os very easy to setup and took me approx 30 mins to change all my devices to connect to this router (3 iphones, 2 ipads, apple tv, fetch tv). Straight away i noticed the strength of the signal was stronger and more reliable. The wifi speed is also faster (although not fantastically so). Am i glad i purchased this- hell yeah. Looks great too.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
aogi
aogiSYDNEY

Good modem, but a bit pricey

We bought this modem after our flatmate moved out and took his modem with him and our existing modem can't reach our 2nd floor (split level unit). It reached the 2nd floor alright. It can broadcast 2 different frequencies at the same time. We leave it on 24/7, and we have to restart it every now and then when it stop working.

Date PurchasedMay 2016