Netgear D7800 Nighthawk

• Number of Connected Devices 12.5 devices
  • Ease of Setup
  • Reliability
  • Wi-Fi Range

Best router for multiple devices

I'm a pro gamer and have had this router for a while now and have typically 23 devices running on it most of the time 3 Game consoles, a gaming pc live streaming, 5 smart tv's using streaming services the likes of Netflix, Amazon prime, BBC iPlayer etc and half a dozen smart phones and a a few laptops you cant stop the kids can you!.

The router may be bigger and not as cosmetically pleasing as one that might be supplied by you internet provider but it sure out performs them no dropping of devices on Wi-Fi or the Ethernet cables which I have experienced with internet provider supplied devices which struggle handling many device connections so this router gets a big thumbs up from me.

Purchased at Amazon.

Number of Connected Devices26 devices

DavidSydney, NSW

Perfect router

Had this modem router for few months. Used it from ADSL to now hfc NBN. No dropouts and great speed. I'm with Aussie Broadband. Setup was easy using app on phone.

Purchased in July 2018 at Bing Lee.

Danny.i

Danny.iSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best modem I have owned

Connectivity is never a problem, I've been outside the house at about 17 metres away from the modem and it still connects, Never had a problem inside the house. I have had it for 3 years and haven't had a problem . I don't remember it being so difficult to set up either.
I will keep buying Netgear modems

Purchased in July 2016 at JB Hi-Fi for $450.00.

Modems

Find out how Netgear D7800 Nighthawk compares to other Modems

kishlette

kishletteQueensland

3 years and still going strong

Purchased in June 2016.

Joeeeee

Joeeeee

Much better then the isp modem

This is a all in one vdsl adsl modem router plus its NBN ready. I recommend setting up the device manually not automatically so you have no problems like drop outs they are often caused by incorrect settings or information by the auto setup. you can get all the information for manual setup from your isp. overall this device has significantly increased internet speeds and I am very happy with the product. one more thing I’d like to say is that this device has no (voip phone port) so if you need to run a home phone through the modem you can ether get a voip phone or a voip phone adapter which will cost roughly $80.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Chris

Chris

One of the Best Modems/Routers in today's market

I had issues with my previous modem/router, like constant at Wi Fi drop outs of Data not Wi Fi signal, lagging on playing HIGH resolution games and buffering watching live tv. Since I purchased the Netgear Nighthawk D7800 all problems fixed. I am extremely happy with its advanced technology inside, at the end it is worth its money and what you pay is what you get, I highly recommend this product to anyone.
The above issues are the most common issues so if you have encountered them buy the Netgear Nighthawk Modem/ Router

Date PurchasedMay 2018
pat6769

pat6769broughton village

Strong performer

The netgear d7800 nighthawk was purchased to replace a netcomm basic modem. I am connected to fixed wireless nbn and I wanted a good modem to try to boost the signal so it could be picked up in a flat around 50m from my house. The netgear d7800 has the power to do this and is easy to set up and offers basic and advanced setup modes.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
thekilahwife

thekilahwifeHelidon

Fast and Reliable

Great product. Easy to setup, with detailed instructions. Great for gamers or families with loads of internet users. Minimal if not zero lagging on the internet quality. Happy Husband on this end! Also a very happy wife as it’s design is now a talking point in our house! Love it

Date PurchasedDec 2017
WMGrew

WMGrewSydney

Great Range

I have a large house and keep the router under the stairs and the signal reaches every corner of the house at fast speeds with no drop outs. It was very easy to set up and I had no problems with anything connecting to it. It also looks very cool.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Modems

Find out how Netgear D7800 Nighthawk compares to other Modems

Wonderwomanj

WonderwomanjBrisbane

Great

Have had this modem for 6 months now and it has worked faultlessly. Recommended. Fast and looks good. I have utilized its full potential as I'm only using it as a modem and not a home network setup with plug in play options. That's next once I figure out how to do it. Netgear genie could be a bit more in depth.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017