Netgear Nighthawk M2 Mobile Router MR2100

Netgear Nighthawk M2 Mobile Router MR2100

• Number of Connected Devices 2.5 devices (2)
  • Ease of Setup
  • Wi-Fi Range
  • Reliability

Aussienetworker

AussienetworkerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible device laggy and full of bugs

Bought this from telstra and ended up returning it as it’s not suitable for purpose. The UI is laggy and touch screen is unresponsive. Often prone to crashing. The routing function is deplorable when using it as a dhcp server. It cannot properly bond devices when they are connected via 5ghz, 2.4ghz wifi and lan. $380 wasted a cheap router from officeworks does a better job. 4g speeds I got were 20 down 30 up in mentone

Purchased in September 2019.

Terrible

Bought it in June. Hasn’t worked properly since day 1. I have tried 2 times by phone for help with no joy. Told I will get a call beck never happens. It freezes regularly & I have to take back off & battery out to get it up & running. Am on hold again while writing this. I live in the bush & not near a local shop. When it works it’s great.
Cheers June Nahrung.

Reliability
Vladimir31

Vladimir31AU

Great when it works

Purchased in May 2019 at Telstra Burwood Westfield for $936.00.

Number of Connected Devices 2 devices

ThomasGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great 4G mobile router excellent connection speeds

Terry B

Terry Basked

I ave a Netgear Nighthawk MR2100. connected to my comp using Windows XP are ther any drivers for it to download to make it work
Terry B

William M.

William M.asked

If I connect a security camera hard drive via Ethernet will I be able to view on my smartphone

Nicky Pesaturoasked

I have the nighthawk M2 from Telstra it's for my mobile , it's still not connected Telstra recommend this for me , I have had the product for 2 weeks now mmm should it take this long to be connected ???????

Cassie T.
Cassie T.

I;ve been waiting 4 weeks, umpteen useless phone calls and it is still NOT connected

Nicky Pesaturo

Omg really and your with Telstra as well ???

Get an answer from our members and Netgear representatives