Netgear Nighthawk M2 Mobile Router MR2100

Netgear Nighthawk M2 Mobile Router MR2100

MPN: MR2100
See the Best Mobile Broadband Devices in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Netgear? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.8
  • Number of Connected Devices 3 devices
  • Ease of Setup
  • Reliability
  • Wi-Fi Range
Graham
Graham

Works Flawlessly

This modem was purchased to facilitate streaming, on a Mobile Broadband account and has not let us down at all. It worked out of the box. It is also "blisteringly fast" though that may be due to the Telstra network as well as the modem (> 100Mbps down and >40Mbps up). Connectivity has not been a problem, even with multiple devices connected. The device holds its charge well.

Purchased in August 2020 at Local Telstra Shop .

shirl
shirlasked

why wont my cannon wifi printer connect to netgear

Barbara L.
Barbara L.asked

I received my Telstra nighthawk mark2 and didn’t get a SIM card after a an hour wait on phone I got told to go and get one from a Telstra shop I live an hour away from shop and don’t drive and it should have been in it when I got I found them very unhelpful

Terry