Netgear WN3000RP

• Wi-Fi Range
Jack

Jack

Great

Perfect extender yep all good,UNTIL I UPDATED then caput,nothing,end of ride.?I went through all the updating process as I have done in previous times however this time was ,well I am not sure what happened
Updated again and all good so far.

Purchased at Dick Smith for $70.00.

Leon Lee

Leon LeeJandakot

One of the most reliable Wifi range extender out there in the market.

Netgear was one of the more affordable ones in the market at the time i bought it with not much in my budget. It does the job by increasing the range of the wifi without cutting down on the signal strength and connection. Tried to set it up on my Iphone and it was actually quite simple to do that. Connections are stable and doesnt drop and its a very reliable yet inexpensive option.

Osveon

OsveonSydney

Boost wifi in a snap

We moved to a bigger house so the existing router is not enough for the additional rooms. Instead of buying another modem router we would prefer to buy a wifi ranger extension considering the fact that existing modem is still working well. This wifi ranger extension is working even better than expected. Put aside the hassle of setting up (as our modem router didn't have compatible model to support cable free setup), once it's up everything is good. My parents can easily access internet from upstairs enjoying faster speed. Good stuff.

Routers