Netgear WN3000RP

MPN: WN3000RP100NAS

Louie1970

Louie1970Melbourne

Big improvement

Seems to work as it should, but setup would be tricky for those not so technically advanced.

I followed the online instructions and got nowhere, very confusing as to what model you have to what they call it online. The address they say to use does not work at all. I tried Youtube as well. Eventually I got it to work as it should. Don’t expect your Grandparents to buy this and set it up. They got nooooo hope.

Gary gkp

Gary gkp

good signal all the time

works great and the seller contacted me with help on finding the install software after a complaint...so they are on top of their game, and it works great with backtrack :) and its fast and hasn't lost signal yet, as a help go to netgears site and find the software and downloads section then just type the product in to get free help and software installer.

Routers

Find out how Netgear WN3000RP compares to other Routers

Carol Huffer

Carol HufferMorwell

Does the job it's intended to do.

Bought to extend our normal WiFi and it does the job perfectly.
Took a while to set up only because I was trying to do it on the IPad, once I turned to the laptop it connected almost instantly.
Has a good range and it's set and leave. Will connect to several individual devices at the same time.
Very happy.

Rich

Rich

Solves the problem

Frustration of dodgy WIFI reception throughout busy high usage home solved with this range extender. Plugged in halfway down (30 metres) long house and range issue fixed. N300 WiFi Range Extender. No set up issues.

hostie42

hostie42AU

No trouble with this one

After purchasing and returning two faulty Netcomm wifi extenders, I tried the Netgear wifi extender and was pleasantly surprised by how easy it was to set up. Then once set up, I was able to forget about it.
Setup was as easy as pressing a button on my modem/router, and then pressing a button on the Netgear wifi extender.
Once they were connected, I could leave the Netgear wifi extender permanently switched on and never needed to touch it again. Worked as advertised.
Very easy to connect to my network, with the press of two buttons.
Takes nearly a minute to boot up when switching it on, but not a problem if you leave it switched on.