NetNest

NetNest (page 2 of 4)

4.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (16)
MaryRosa

MaryRosaSydney

The fastest delivery ever!

Looked online and NetNest had the best price and also the best reviews. I'm so glad I found them as now they will be my very first option to get the ribbons I need. Ordered in the afternoon and the items were here in less than 24h, the fastest delivery ever, hands down.

Great price and quick delivery !

We purchased 3 HP switches and the price is the best and the delivery speed is the fast as we are in QLD it only take two days.

JoeK

JoeKMelbourne

Great company to deal with

I have now dealt with NetNest a number of times and I can truly say that it's a pleasure dealing with them. The range is excellent, the prices extremely competitive and the speed of delivery is very impressive. This is definitely my first stop whenever I'm looking for a product. Thanks very much for the excellent service.

Rob

RobSydney, NSW

EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE

First time I have used NetNest.. Price was great and their service outstanding, Received within three days of ordering to regional NSW. Staff most polite and guide you through the whole process. Can not speak highly enough of this Company, will definitely buy from them again. Highly recommend.

Excellent speedy service and great product

Price was great and only took a few days for product to arrive in Regional NSW during Christmas period - will be purchasing from them again

Fantastic!

Easy to sign-up process, prices very competitive and delivery soooo fast!!! Thank you - love the product and can't fault any part of the process.

Mari

MariAltona

Easy to order and fast delivery

excellent service, easy to use website, I would highly recommend, the items were delivery quickly.
will use this supplier again.

Good quality hardware, good price and good phone support

Very good quality hardware and at a good price. The phone support is knowledgeable and quick to respond. I would definitely recommend Netnest,

Tonyy

TonyyMelbourne

Good service

Happy with customer service. Reasonable delivery time. A variety of products to choose from. Good clean website, easy to use.

Great all round transaction

Great transaction. Easy ordering, payment process & timely delivery. Great communications also.
Would definitely recommend & use this supplier again.

Awesome!

Excellent products
Super fast delivery - right across the other side of the country which would normally take a week or more
Very helpful staff

Almost arrived before it was ordered! Less than one week to a remote location.

Great service - product was here so fast! Thank you. We are remote - so appreciated the quick turnaround and fast delivery.

Happy Customer!

We're very happy with our recent purchase.
Service is good and very helpful to our enquiry
Also Price is reasonable and fast delivery

Outstanding

I needed some scanner batteries recently which are generally hard to find and I was really desperate but I got my order within 2 days with great customer service and response time. Please continue to do so in future as well.

Sabine

SabineBrisbane

No Hassle Exchange

Ordered a bar code scanner online which was delivered within 2 days. When I opened it I noticed I had ordered the wrong model and emailed NetNest about the exchange procedure. The response came within hours and I sent the item back. Once they received the scanner back in their warehouse they arranged for me to pay the difference and then dispatched the correct item straight away. Thank you NetNest for your prompt and uncomplicated handling!

Excellent service -

I have used NetNest at various times for ordering computer equipment etc over the last 4 years. Website says how much stock is available, has quick ordering and fast delivery. Definitely recommended and I would use again.
(My only concern is delivery uses a courier other than AustPost. AustPost is better for me (to a private residence) as a missed delivery goes to the local post office and I can easily collect from there. Obviously my preference may not suit other people. Perhaps a suggestion is the purchaser can choose the delivery service when ordering on the website).

This is perfect, Can't work without it!

I live 500 kilometers away from Brisbane and standard shipping only took 3 days. That's amazing! Product arrived it great condition and I got the best price amongst the big names like office works etc. Thanks Net Nest. I love you.

I found a Zebra printer after looking everywhere and the cheapest price. they have a helpful customer service that give you all the information you need

Hadrien

HadrienSydney

Top notch service

Ordered a couple new computers for new staff. Shipped 2 hours later, received the following morning.
Great service, fast shipping, competitive prices. Recommended!

Online purchase was easy to use, the service was efficient, good quality product with reasonable pricing. Will definitely use again.