NetNest

NetNest (page 3 of 4)

4.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (16)
camerond

camerondPerth, WA

After finding the product I wanted at a much lower price than anyone else, I ordered yesterday. The order was shipped last night and I received it about 24 hours after placing the order. Everything was easy, and I'll certainly be coming back when I need more equipment.

Fast Delivery Superb Service

Purchased on line and was very easy to do this. Great communications and easy payment. Very fast delivery and would recommend again

Best customer Service and Price

Thanks again for the detailed conversation we had, you help me out of a tight spot with next day deliver. great service and they know their products.

Jim

Jim

Perfect service

Bought a cash register as it was an emergency got it for the cheapest price and within 4 hours it was delivered and ready to run, will buy again

Bruce

BruceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No Fuss and Good Service

Bought a laptop battery from them. They were one of only a couple that stocked it as the laptop was still too new. Reasonable price and got it within a few days. No complaints at all.

Excellent service

It was really nice experience and parts delivered on time.
Really happy to do business with netnest.

I surely recommend anyone to try netnest for good service.

Fast delivery

I found NetNest just from a Google search, knew nothing about them, just Australian based, had a reasonably priced product. They communicated well and the product was delivered in amazing time to rural NSW. Will definitely use again.

Outstanding Service

Goods were delivered way before I expected. I will use NetNest again without hesitation. Professional outfit and I Highly recommended their service.

Excellent Service

Bought an Intuos graphic tablet on Monday; arrived Wednesday.
Excellent out packaging, someone forgot the internal packaging.
All good, no damage quite pleased.

Find out how NetNest compares to other Online Shops

Ordered, Confirmed, Shipped, Received!

Great price, easy to use website and excellent customer service. Delivery was only a couple of days and the notifications i got as part of the shipment process were brilliant.

Excellent Service

I ordered on Monday delivered the next day ... amazing.
Helpfull support staff, the unit arrived in a sealed box but with the wrong power cord so they rushed one out to me the next day. I will definitely purchase from them again.

Wrong item ordered

I ordered the wrong scanner.
Still in the box, you still wouldn't exchange it for a more expensive model. So I'm not happy about throwing my money away especially when the item I ordered was recommended by kounta MYOB and your website, but it was not the Bluetooth one at all. So I'm not happy at all, but thanks for asking

Kal

KalBrisbane

Best online electronics store customer service ever experienced

I did try to buy a hard drive out of stock anywhere but here. Long story short is they were quick to advise me they had also run out of stock (within minutes of opening the next day), and quick to process a bank transfer refund - within 2 hours, most of that delay being me getting back to them their queries - specifically if I wanted to wait or have the order cancelled, and providing bank details For the refund.

I have full confidence these guys are not dodgy operators like 95% of the online stores, and would have no hesitation buying from them again - knowing if they can't meet the order they are more than happy to process a quick refund and not hang onto my cash.

A+ for customer service!

Great product and fast delivery

I am very happy with my new cash register. Delivery was fast, shipping costs were very minimal and the staff were extremely helpful and any questions asked were promptly answered.

Billy

Dock

DockAU

Excellent service.

Fast, friendly and efficient

I asked lots of questions and got quick answers I but still ordered the wrong item! I wanted a full scanner kit with a charging station and cables but ordered the stand-alone scanner. Entirely our fault. NetNest happily refunded my money and sent the correct item out the same day as this was cheaper than buying the cradle, etc to add to the scanner.
Friendly, helpful people to answer emails and phone calls.

Peter

PeterRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent Service

I bought a monitor and it arrived in country NSW the next day. I was very impressed with the prompt service. I had a problem with the monitor the following day and NetNest was immediately helpful, on the phone sorting out my problem. Very friendly and personal service with very competitive prices and prompt service.

Ken

KenAdelaide

Happy customer

Bought a red Jabra Solemate. Not many online shops are selling the color I want and found it on Nestnet. Price was good and delivery was prompt; despatch on the same day. Asked a couple of questions n received a friendly reply fast. Will recommend to others and buy from Netnest again.
Good price, prompt delivery, product description is cleared (to make sure am getting the latest model)