NetNest

NetNest (page 4 of 4)

4.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (16)
Jeremy

JeremySydney, NSW

Impressive service

First of all, it's nice to deal with a person rather than a process. I found NetNest friendly, helpful and more than a bit efficient. I had contacted the delivery company to postpone delivery by a few days. Someone at NetNest had spotted that the due delivery hadn't been made and called me to see if there was a problem and what they could do to help. That's the kind of service that warrants my repeat business, so I'll be buying from them again.
I received exactly what I ordered.
My only issue is that NetNest don't deliver to a PO Box. Given some of the new options from Australia Post, I think that should be reconsidered.

JS S.

JS S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service and price

We've purchased two fujitsu servers from NetNest and the service (on both occasions) has been second to none. From the moment our orders were placed, right through to delivery we were updated every step of the way. Would definitely recommend NetNest to anyone who was looking for a reliable seller. Couldn't be happier!

Gail Schroeder

Gail Schroedernambour

Conscientious and Reliable

NetNest was the only company that informed me when a certain computer I wanted arrived in Australia. I had the word out to everyone! Only NetNest let me know when this computer was in stock. I still have not heard from ANY of the other companies I was dealing with. NetNest was on the ball, so I ordered my computer through them, and it arrived at my door three days after ordering. I am very happy with my computer, and I will do business again with NetNest.
Very Reliable

Flossys Hair Design

Flossys Hair DesignBrisbane, Queensland

Very helpful to an illiterate!

WE needed POS equipment but had no idea what we were doing. We were given excellent advice on the best product for the best price and it was delivered within a few days. Further help was needed to install and that knowledge is still being given generously and with very great patience. I would highly recommend this provider.
I loved the friendly helpful advice which was given with grace and patience. Not at all condescending or patronising and I felt that the advice was very honest and reliable.

Stephen

StephenWollongong

HP workstations speedy delivery

Hard drive replacement

Delivered on time considering it was the holiday period. Looks to be intact. Still to install.
Good price for the product.
Would use the supplier again if the need comes about.
Maybe not sure about the credit card validation process which involves a "temporary" being made and then refunded. It worked but left me feeling uncertain about it.

Mark

MarkCoffs Harbour

Fast and efficient

We chose NetNest initially on price and stock availability for a new model cash register. Placed an order on Tueday and were pleasantly surprised to see it 2 days later, and we're not metropolitan. Still waiting on some technical feedback regarding the keypad, but it hasn't stopped us getting up and working. Good company to deal with and we'd certainly recommend them.
Speed, price, availability
Tech support (TBA)

Mike45

Mike45AU

Purchase with confidence

A seamless and professional transaction from start to finish. They sent quick responses to my questions via email, and there was a 7 day (including a weekend) time frame beginning with placing my order to delivery of the new PC to my front door: Not bad from Melbourne to the Sunshine Coast in Queensland. Can't fault the team at NetNest!

Spot on

I chose them based on price comparison - and they were one of only two who had the product actually in stock. Easy online transaction; product dispatched same day and arrived next. What more could you ask for? The ease and convenience are such that they will now be our first go-to for IT products.
Honest, fast and reliable

Find out how NetNest compares to other Online Shops

I'd buy from them again!

Very helpful prior to buying, offered great advice and were always on the ball with answering emails. Fast delivery once bought, packed well so no damage incurred and nice thank you email a few days later. Product is awesome, not many people in Australia selling this and was happy to see it at such a good price. I would happily buy from them again!

Terrible shipping service + customer service

Great service and support

Product arrived in excellent condition but I had a configuration issue while trying to get it to work with my iPad. Tried the manufacturers web site and Google; no luck. Wrote to NetNest and [name removed] promptly provided me with the solution. Most helpful. Also, the competitive pricing was what made me choose NetNest in the first place. Will definitely use them again.

Stuart

StuartSydney, NSW

Great knowlegable service, super fast delivery

Netnest offers great service and cares for the customer after purchase. Very competitive pricing and very good advice on what to to choose from the range offered. My printer and modem work very well and meet my needs perfectly, as expected. I would highly recommend Netnest to anybody who needs advice from the specialist.

Hadrien

HadrienSydney

Great prices, great service!

Ordered a few products from NetNest in the past, including a new Lenovo which was delivered the next day. [name removed] has been very helpful and provided great advice on which model to go with. I would definitely shop on NetNest next time I need IT equipment. Best online shop around.

November 14th 2017 Update: Delivered under 2 hours - No joke!

Ordered a Lenovo laptop and MS Office licence.
I kid you not, the courier delivered the computer under 2 hours of making the payment.
Outstanding service as always!
friendly, reliable, competitive pricing, delivery, customer service

The Customer

The CustomerAU

great experiance

best service, best delivery times. pleasure to deal with.... will be shopping at netnest again very soon. it wants me to write more, all i can say is the service is the best i have ever had. 3 days is all it took for the note book to arrive. deal with these guys!!!

Chris Redshaw

Chris RedshawSydney

Very pleased

This is third laptop we've bought with [name removed] and it's been another enjoyable experience. This time, we particularly appreciated his advice about the differences between different Windows packages and follow up recommendations about what would be the most suitable choice. He also alerted us to a Toshiba promo that included a bonus 160GB PS3 and free next day delivery, so we're extremely happy. Chris Redshaw
fast delivery, operating system advice, helped us by finding a promotion that included a bonus PS3

great service, awesome advice and quick responses

Awesome service. Called [name removed] in the morning and my item was being shipped by the afternoon.
Very easy to deal with, listens closely to your needs and recommends the perfect item for your budget. I have been using [name removed] at Net Nest for 5+ years and have nothing but praise for him. One of the smartest and most honest there is out there.
reliable, well priced, intelligent replies, suits your needs

Excellent service, quick delivery & great communication

We bought a HP workstation from them & the service was excellent. The price was quite competitive & we placed the order with them after speaking to their rep on 17th, order was shipped on 18th itself & received an email from them mentioning that it was released. We received the good on 19th.
Reliable & great communication