NetNest
Listing monitored by NetNest

Bruce
    BruceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No Fuss and Good Service

Bought a laptop battery from them. They were one of only a couple that stocked it as the laptop was still too new. Reasonable price and got it within a few days. No complaints at all.

Excellent Service

Bought an Intuos graphic tablet on Monday; arrived Wednesday.
    Excellent out packaging, someone forgot the internal packaging.
    All good, no damage quite pleased.

Jeremy
    JeremySydney, NSW

Impressive service

First of all, it's nice to deal with a person rather than a process. I found NetNest friendly, helpful and more than a bit efficient. I had contacted the delivery company to postpone delivery by a few days. Someone at NetNest had spotted that the due delivery hadn't been made and called me to see if there was a problem and what they could do to help. That's the kind of service that warrants my repeat business, so I'll be buying from them again.
    I received exactly what I ordered.
    My only issue is that NetNest don't deliver to a PO Box. Given some of the new options from Australia Post, I think that should be reconsidered.