Netstrata Questions & Answers

Verifiednetstrata.com.au
shanexu3
shanexu3

Is the the same Netstrata that was exposed on ABC for charging excessive fees, taking kickbacks and charging apartment owners brokerage fees three times the going rate from their own insurance business? If so, how do did you manage to get a 4.5 star rating on Product Review?

Julie C.
Julie C.

Yes the very same one! Read and watch the full article

Robyn Holmes

Do you manage large sites in Canberra - 185 townhouses on 1.2 km of estate?

privet
privet

Why is a person treated with contempt when they ask for financial records?
Originally strata was set up originally to pay any legitimate costs, ie electricity, water maintenance, however now from what i see & experienced, money that should be be used for strata is going to fees & disbursements, why so much for just being a glorified bill payment service?
There are many managing agents that use tactics to not give receipts or invoices for for money spent, so i wonder what is happening to or where is the money that should be be going into strata funds?
Maybe someone out there knows.

Netstrata   DM

Dear Privet, thank you for sharing your Question. Please can you advise what your property details are, or if you wish to do it privately, please email me directly at your earliest on tiffany.ryan@netstrata.com.au, so that we can address the concerns you have with financial records for your Scheme. I look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, Tiffany. R

Netstrata   DM

Dear Privet, just following up on my message. If you could please contact me so that we can discuss in detail it would be greatly appreciated. Kindest regards, Tiffany R.

Netstrata   DM

Dear Privet, just touching base as we have not yet heard from you. If you could please contact me so that we can discuss in detail it would be greatly appreciated. Kindest regards, Tiffany R.

Anonymous

Somehow I can relate. I noted strata financial statements are showing increasing costs year on year and some of them seems unusual!!! Strata fees are increasing as well although we are going more digital, committees not advised of unusual costs and financial statements while available online aren't updated till financial year end!

Netstrata   DM

Good morning and thank you for sharing your Question. Please can you advise what your property details are, or if you wish to do it privately, please email me directly at your earliest on tiffany.ryan@netstrata.com.au, so that we can address the queries you have relating to your scheme? Thank you and look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, Tiffany. R

RMPM
RMPM

Hi Net Strata,

We live in the 140 Church Parramatta building.

Why is it that one of the two lifts has now been broken for over 2 weeks and there is no notification by on its status and an ETA on its repair?

When do you plan on doing that?

Netstrata   DM

Good afternoon RMPM, we were notified last Monday afternoon that Lift 2 was not working and after contacting Schindler we were informed that the pit for lift 2 was flooded. A quote was received last Thursday evening and approved on Friday morning to pump remove the water and carry out the repairs. At this stage we have no confirmation of a completion date as the lift pit and lift will need to be examined for cause and damage and repairs carried out once Schindler is back in touch with us. A notice was sent last week to inform residents re this and had been placed on the lift by the cleaner. I will follow this up with them and have the notice reissued.

Regards,

Paul Kingsman.

BC

Netstrata, in your recent push to raise your rating here, why didnt you ask all your clients? Or did you only pick the ones that you knew would vote well? Deliberate interferance to improve your score?

James H
James H

My personal experience has been extremely positive. Christine is very helpful and an exceptionally good manager. She takes the time to personally respond to any of my queries and she is always courteous, affable and good humoured even under pressure. I have a lot of respect for her and she is the best manager I have encountered.

It's also worth noting that the vast majority of people who take the time to write reviews are usually disaffected or irritated. Of course there are also people like myself who are particularly happy and want to share their positive opinion in a forum. Everybody should consider that before being unduly influenced by comments on an online forum. However, I would like to restate that my experience of Christine and Netstrata is extremely positive.

BC

Thanks James, your response seems to be a blanket 'yay netstrata' one as per their recent drive (some of which are almost identical by the way, even though they are apparently from different people).

Your answer isn't really an answer as it doesn't deal with the question. This website acknowledges that Netstrata asked their clients to review them. It wasn't all their clients and I was asking why despite regular contact with our building (massive works underway) we were not part of this drive?

Bruce
Bruce

Yes, you are correct I was asked by Netstrata to undertake this feedback, which I have also done in the past on a number of occasions. I am very happy with my current manager, Paul and as stated it all boils down to the Manager you are appointed to look after your properties. In the past, Netstrata has had some managers that didn't really cut it.

In the past when I have undertaken surveys for Netstrata and were not happy with the managers performance, I definately conveyed my thoughts.

Carl
Carl

I was also asked and was very happy to give feedback for an excellent service. Took a while to get to it but better late than never.

Smilla
Smilla

You are correct, their recent influx of good reviews is extremely sus. They were utterly diabolical, I am so glad we got rid of them.

Linda

Yes seems that way and there are very dodgy people that work there. When you make a complaint to them and you are the OWNER, they inform you that they dont receive much in fees from the owners for management of your property.What a joke, I sure they would accept bribes.

Linda

Netstrata has rung me and asked if i could remove my complaint from this review. When i responded with I would if you would improve, be professional and get back to you in a timely manner. Nothing absolute joke!

john
john

Wow. Its interesting. Its either amazing or extremely poor feedback.

Angry Owner
Angry Owner

Terrible service, less professional ethics, poor strata knowledge, deliberate breaches... We are so happy that we kicked them out now.

Paul
Paul

It's usually the owners who do not understand Strata Management that complain.

Claire
Claire

Netstrata interpret the law in their own way and find all loopholes to attack the owners. The junior strata manager's misconducts were endorsed by the company's managing director. Netstrata managers think they know the law much better than legislator Fair Trading. We are still in the fixed term contract with Netstrata and we are in the process of getting rid of them. I suggest any one have any concerns or compliants, you'd better contact Fair Trading. I find Fair Trading's service is quite efficient and effective. Lodge an online enquiry with Fair Trading and attach all the documents,then you will receive the feedback in writing. Also, lodging a mediation application against Netstrata with Fair Trading is for free, then you can have someone really knows the law to hear your concerns. Just received the phone call from Fair Trading yesterday regarding the validity of our contract, he said they cannot comment on the contract but Fair Trading can do something about the conduct of the strata agent. That's exactly what I want to hear, since the law cannot catch them, but the CODE OF CONDUCT is always another catch.

Sam lang
Sam lang

Wow i knew it. I had to really sesrch for these comments as recently again they have had an influx of great comments when what i have experienced has been appalling. Net strata are useless and do nothing but cause more problems

Anonymous

Same here... I am disgusted by them... and trusted them for the past 5 years... They are not there to assist the Owners Corp. or make our life easier. Our Admin Fund is in the negative this year with various expenses over 100% compared to prior year. Some item shouldn't be in there. Committees aren't consulted or advised! We found out when we get the AGM notice!!! Also they are spending loads on fire services since day 1 using legislation as an excuse. I know better now and hopefully not too late.

Get an answer from our members and Netstrata representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Netstrata is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2023.