Network Conveyancing

Network Conveyancing (page 3 of 4)

4.1

Professional and Excellent Service

Its good to work with Juleigh, commitment, flexible and easily approachable. She helped us lot in buying the property like the process of pruchase for the first home buyers, helping to get and review the strata property report etc.

Tammy Petrov
    Tammy Petrov

Makes Buying or Selling a home a smooth transition

Word of mouth referral, this conveyeancer is on the ball, both selling and purchasing our homes was so much easier. Efficient, great communication and very knowledgeable. Highly recommend to anyone seeking a conveyancing firm that works for the local businesses.
    Thank you.

Candice
    CandiceSYDNEY

Efficient, reliable, honest & timely!

I have used Juleigh twice now - one for a sale & another for a purchase. I have found her efficient, easy to contact & very reliable. Thank you for making things so easy for me & my family during a naturally stressful period. I would highly recommend Juleigh for a professional & seamless service. Im saddened to see any negative reviews - very uncalled for & unfair. Thank you again Juleigh!

Hanif
    HanifSydney, NSW

Terrible

[name removed]
    Licensed Conveyancer
    [details removed]
    www.networkconveyancing.com.au

If you need a truly time waster solicitor contact Network Conveyancing “[name removed]” She forgot to lodge our first home buyer application and keeps insisting that we have time to do that even after settlement date. She never calls back, will do things for the last minute with low quality, she does not read the contract and makes mistakes easily and will pretend that everything is absolutely fine. Never ever go around such a dodgy solicitor.

Cali
    CaliSydney

Stay away from this woman!

Sean B
    Sean BSydney, NSW

Knowledgable in the industry.

I have used Network Conveyancing for 2 purchases and 1 sale. We have always found Juleigh and her team to be professional, reliable, approachable and always able to put our mind at ease with the process running smoothly.
    I have no hesitation to recommending Juleigh to my friends and family.

RobH
    RobHCastle Hill

Professional and Reliable Service

I was referred to Network Conveyancing by a family member. I found them very professional, reliable and trustworthy with our investments. The process went smoothly and Juleigh and her team were very approachable and easy to deal with. I also found their fees very competitive as well.I have no hesitation in using Network Conveyancing again. Thank you.

Robert bee
    Robert beeSydney

Excellent service

I have used network conveyancing many times for buying and selling property, I have found Juleigh to be professional, she has excellent knowledge of this industry which makes the process smooth and stress free, this is why i continue to use network conveyancing

Jane
    JaneGranville

WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD!!!

hatefakes
    hatefakesMid North Coast, NSW

Lovely and Helpful Conveyancer

Network Conveyancing have been absolutely amazing to deal with during the purchase of our first home. Juleigh has been nothing short of helpful, friendly, honest and made sure we knew exactly what was going on throughout the whole process. Highly recommend.

Klo
    KloBeaumont Hills

Too many mistakes

Poor service and rude

I used [name removed] for two different properties. She and her associates were not very responsive to emails and avoided phone calls. They made numerous mistakes on the second property paperwork which delayed the title transfer for months. The bank was blamed for all of the problems, however when I spoke to the agent at the bank it became clear that the bank had nothing to do with the issues. I called from overseas to ask for an explanation and get a true accounting for the delays at which point [name removed] became irate and went on a tirade then hung up on me. The most unprofessional experience I have ever had.

Not the experience I anticipated for my first home purchase...

Worst Service Ever- Avoid everyone