Network Conveyancing

Network Conveyancing

4.1

TMQ
    TMQSydney, NSW

Unprofessional - stay clear away.

We had the most stressful experience with them. There were mistakes on the settlement figures, made decisions on our behalf without re-confirming with us. We found all this out several days from settlement.

Juleigh was rude to our mortgage broker by calling him names and hanging up mid conversation when we pointed out her errors. How totally unprofessional. When we decided to let her go several days before settlement she came across very threatening to us. Telling us we will never settle in time. Thank god we still went ahead and let her go. Got introduce to a legal firm who did above and beyond for us. We did manage to settle in time with a settlement figure that was corrected.

I will never recommend her and the company.

Aksfi
    AksfiBrisbane

Rude People - Not Recommended - Stay Away

Stay Away - Unprofessional
    They are rude, unprofessional, disrespectful and will gladly bill you for the experience.
    Will not deal with them again, worst experience ever. Don't take calls or act in client's interest.

Stay away from them

The real estate agent introduced Juleigh to us. Juleigh downplayed the big substation on our block when going through the contract, if she explained the easement issue to us, we would not have purchased this property with the big substation at the front. It caused a lot of pain and loss because of the substation.

She also miscalculated the amount during settlement. At the end, the developer's lawyer refunded the overcharged amount.

Lastly, she did not even know there was interest on the deposit we paid to the developer, which was clearly written on the contract, we only found out this a few months later since the settlement by doing our tax return when we found unknow interest income under our names.

Conveyancing Services

Find out how Network Conveyancing compares to other Conveyancing Services

Totally Incompetent

Unfortunately there were errors and mistakes. She forgot things and wouldn't call you back when she promised. It ended up costing us more money and time because she did not follow up on the basic things.

Hanif
    HanifSydney, NSW

Terrible

[name removed]
    Licensed Conveyancer
    [details removed]
    www.networkconveyancing.com.au

If you need a truly time waster solicitor contact Network Conveyancing “[name removed]” She forgot to lodge our first home buyer application and keeps insisting that we have time to do that even after settlement date. She never calls back, will do things for the last minute with low quality, she does not read the contract and makes mistakes easily and will pretend that everything is absolutely fine. Never ever go around such a dodgy solicitor.

Cali
    CaliSydney

Stay away from this woman!

Jane
    JaneGranville

WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD!!!

Klo
    KloBeaumont Hills

Too many mistakes

Poor service and rude

I used [name removed] for two different properties. She and her associates were not very responsive to emails and avoided phone calls. They made numerous mistakes on the second property paperwork which delayed the title transfer for months. The bank was blamed for all of the problems, however when I spoke to the agent at the bank it became clear that the bank had nothing to do with the issues. I called from overseas to ask for an explanation and get a true accounting for the delays at which point [name removed] became irate and went on a tirade then hung up on me. The most unprofessional experience I have ever had.

Conveyancing Services

Find out how Network Conveyancing compares to other Conveyancing Services

Worst Service Ever- Avoid everyone

Beware - Steer Clear Of This Conveyancer

GEOFF.
    GEOFF.CENTRAL COAST

Home Purchase

I had the worst experience with this conveyancer. She made so many mistakes and blamed everybody else. When I tried to converse with her she became very abusive and argumentative. Everyone else was a liar??? I did not know that I had purchased a home with easements on it until after settlement. She obviously had not read the contract. I would never ever go through this conveyancer again.

Mon