Network Conveyancing

Network Conveyancing

4.1

The most pleasant transaction ever

Have nothing but praise for Network Conveyancing.
    Juleigh is very professional and made the purchase a pleasant ordeal
    Juleigh and Jess kept me up to date with proceedings and are on the ball
    with everything that was happening
    Again a very pleasant experience and will not hesitate to contact
    Network Conveyancing for future purchases or sales
    Highly recommended

Lynn Reynolds
    Lynn ReynoldsNorthern Region, NSW

Brilliant team led by the most Amazing and Caring Human being

During what was the most trying time for me, Juleigh and her team supported me in both sale and purchase. They took the time to explain each process and went out of their way when things weren’t going to plan. I was kept abreast of everything as it progressed. I highly recommend this team of Wonder Women.

Adam
    AdamSydney, NSW

Great service, highly recommend!

We used Network Conveyancing for the purchase of our first home. As a first home buyer and new to purchasing property Network Conveyancing made it so easy. They explained the whole process and took care of the whole transaction. The teams experience shows, whenever we had a question about a document or a process, they were quick and respond and explain. They were extremely effective when communicating with our bank, the seller and he majority of the process was handle via email and phone, the team ensured they worked around our busy schedules. I would highly recommend them.

Exceeded my expectations.

Best service I’ve ever experienced. Very reliable and fast to respond. I felt very supported and had answers to any questions I asked. Will definitely be in contact for future ventures.

Carmel Italiano
    Carmel ItalianoSydney, NSW

Total peace of mind

In our current climate it is quite refreshing to find a company where you are given complete peace of mind. Strong attention to detail and going over & beyond stood out for me.
    I would totally recommend Juleigh McFadden and her team at Network Conveyancing and am completely satisfied with the conveyancing work that was carried out for my recent purchase

Beth Wiseman
    Beth WisemanSydney, NSW

Life Saver & Miracle Worker

Juleigh worked magic for us, she knows her stuff and as able to turn something around in less than 24 hours for us! We would not have settled on our house in the required time frame had it not been for her! Her service was above & beyond & when things were stressful, she took over & ran with everything! Her fees very extremely good & value for money was on point! will be using her again & would recommend her to anyone!

Rifat
    RifatNew South Wales

Everything was smooth and completed in time.

Network Conveyancing helps me to settle my land without any issue and was very supportive during the whole process. I have my settlement done within the deadline.I am happy to recommend this company for settlement issue.

Sergei S.
    Sergei S.Sydney, NSW

Perfect service.

This was fourth time in the last few years that we used Network Conveyancing. Juleigh is very knowledgeable, reliable and helpful. She always makes sure the whole conveyancing process is conducted in timely and efficient manner. Thank you Juleigh! Brilliant as always!

Fantastic service

This is the second time we have had the pleasure of having Juleigh as a conveyancer. Juleigh always had time to explain the process in detail. She made the whole experience less stressful. Happy to recommend her to anyone.

Peter pochodyla
    Peter pochodylaHunter Region, NSW

Exceptional realiable simplified

I cant thank juleigh enough.the whole process ran so smoothly,juleigh made me feel totally comfortable,being my first time selling a property,it can be overwhelming,juleigh makes it seem effortless.thank you for your professionalism and most of all your kindness and patience.top job

Efficient

Juleigh was exceptional. I have used many conveyancers over the years and Juleigh is the best by far. She continually kept me informed and maintained contact with bank, real estate agent etc to ensure a smooth settlement. Because of her staying on top of everything their was no last minute surprises, so thank you for your dedication. I will be using you for my next property transaction and will recommend you to friends and family.

Efficient and smooth execution

Juleigh provided conveyancing services when we purchased our property and was very efficient and responsive from the beginning leading to a smooth settlement. We had a rent back period agreement which was also completed.

Lisa Bridgett Y.
    Lisa Bridgett Y.Sydney, NSW

This is professionalism

Juleigh recently worked with me for a mutual client. She was prompt, often getting urgent matters dealt with after hours and always kept me and our client informed. This is a conveyancer you want on your side!! Highly recommend her services!

Robert Waller
    Robert WallerSydney, NSW

Network Conveyancing: A professional experienced and efficient Real Estate conveyancer

nick m
    nick mSydney, NSW

absolutely brilliant

Juleigh from the unachievable with land title recovery to all and any legal work to selling dads home, BRILLIANT!!!
    even a botched power of attorney from elsewhere was completely resolved.
    highly recommend network conveyancing to everybody.