Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

1 review
Renee

ReneePerth, WA

LOVE LOVE LOVE

I had terribly cracked and dry sore flakey hands and after just one week of using this hand cream just once in the morning and once at night time it has made such an incredible difference! I prefer to use just twice a day as it is quite thick and you really need to rub it in thoroughly plus I am not that fond of the smell but it is so worth it for the results! It really is an extensive hand repair cream for very dry hands.

Purchased in January 2020 at Priceline for A$8.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeDry Skin
See all Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream reviews

Elva

Elvaasked

Is the hand cream suitable for the face?

brianasked

Howdy - I bought some netragenia cream and used it and can't find it / when or if I find it has it got a use by date printed somewhere on the tube?

Michelle P
Michelle P

Hi Brian. The tube has a date of manufacture on the crimp, but no expiry date. I don't think it actually "goes off" but I remember reading somewhere on a product review page that it has a shelf-life of 3 years from manufacture. I think any kind of product like this that has no expiry date, is usually good for at least one year.

Howdy - ok thanks - cheers

Dee
Dee

Hi Brian, I agree with Michelle. Also, hand creams of this size don't usually have a use by date as they are used fairly quickly anyway. Dee