Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

1 review
Harrison

HarrisonSydney, NSW

Fantastic

I have used this product for a long time, and I am very impressed with the way that it works. Being fragrance free, it will not irritate dry, fissured and cracked hands. This is a thick ointment, that hydrates and protects the hands and leaves a powder-dry touch finish- so you can continue on with your daily activities.
TIP: I recommend applying it onto DAMP hands- this way, it can work by sealing in the water into the skin and ensuring it stays hydrated.

Purchased in January 2020 at Priceline for A$7.49.

Ease of Application
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeCombination Skin
See all Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream reviews

Elva

Elvaasked

Is the hand cream suitable for the face?

brianasked

Howdy - I bought some netragenia cream and used it and can't find it / when or if I find it has it got a use by date printed somewhere on the tube?

Michelle P
Michelle P

Hi Brian. The tube has a date of manufacture on the crimp, but no expiry date. I don't think it actually "goes off" but I remember reading somewhere on a product review page that it has a shelf-life of 3 years from manufacture. I think any kind of product like this that has no expiry date, is usually good for at least one year.

Howdy - ok thanks - cheers

Dee
Dee

Hi Brian, I agree with Michelle. Also, hand creams of this size don't usually have a use by date as they are used fairly quickly anyway. Dee