2Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

2Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream
4.5

89% · 573 · 5%
Brand Manager for Neutrogena? Claim your listing.

MotherMoon
MotherMoonWA, 6210455 posts

I have been using this for the past six months and it seems to put a barrier between you and whatever. It is not greasy when you apply it to your hands, and it soaks in well. The smell is so nice and i use it about three times a day, and my shands have gone from drab to looking nice again. moisturised but not greasy i want to stress that. It is anti ageing so they say and it must be as my hands look grat compared to what they did before I used this. It isnt expensive at all, compared to others its about middle of the range in price. Not bad for this one. I bought mine at Kmart but have seen it at the supermarket also. Try this one ladies it wont let you down.
I use this I honestly do use this.
lil_lazza
lil_lazza374 posts

Good

very happy with this great handcream, i bought it because it heals my dry and torn skin around my finger nails. its always at the sapermarket and easy to find
i love this handcream more than any other. Its easy to find in the supermarket, who would think that the nest handcream is at the supermarket!! i put it on just before going to the gym and it doesnt feel greasy and still lets my skin to breathe. It heals all dry skin and torn skin in a few days max around my finger nails.
price. $10 and it doesnt last long
stitcher
stitcher3 posts

I generally like Neutrogena products, and this is the best hand cream I have ever used. Not only does it do all it claims, it is not greasy which is important for me as an embroiderer in order that I do not mark the fabric or thread with which I am working
This product heals dry and cracked skin very well, and keeps nails from flaking. I use it several times a day and this winter my hands are better than they have ever been.
No cons for the product itself, but the packaging needs some attention. It is difficult to get the last amounts out of the tube even when it is stored on it's cap.
natales
natales4 posts

OK

I gave this hand cream a try as i came across it in teh supermarket and it seemed reasonably priced and i liked the size of the tube which fits nicely in my handbag. Unfortunately i found this hand cream to be too heavy and greasy for my hands. I stopped using it after a couple of weeks as although i saw signs of improvement, i disliked how the cream would settle into the dry cracks of my hands which made it difficult to rub in.
Great for dry skin. Works well if you have skin conditions like psoriasis or ezcema.
Too greasy for me. Leaves a white coating which takes a while to rub in.
Golden
Golden

Since I discovered this Norwegian Formula hand cream (recommended by my dermatologist) the skin on my hands and especially my fingers, has improved out of sight. My hands feel normal again, after about three months of daily use.
This hand cream heals damaged skin remarkably well, even on my finger tips and around the nails. I only have to use a small amount, maybe twice a day. I use the fragrance free version, so there's no problem with smell.
No cons - it does just what it says it will.
heytherek
heytherek369 posts

Good

This is a good product to use if you suddenly find yourself with very dry hands. I have tried a few hand creams over the years and find that many actually dry out your hands even more. This product does not feel oily and is very easy to apply. It only takes a few applications and your skin starts to feel a lot more moist. A great product to use during the winter months.
Easy to use, makes your hands feel a lot softer after only a few applications. Quite affordable and you can normally find this cream easily.
There are none.
Lily2010
Lily201036 posts

LittleBirdy
LittleBirdyVictoria, 3204303 posts

Everybody should own one of these hand creams, they're divine! They're so cheap and easy to buy, and so rich and moisturizing on hands. I found after a few uses my hands were so soft and smooth. It absorbs quickly and it's not greasy. It's perfect for me because I don't have too dry hands but I have eczema.
Everything! My hands are much softer and very smooth. You can buy one for about $8 and it'll last for ages. You can just pop it into your bag and you can apply it during the day, especially during cold weather.
jrg200
jrg20079 posts

i love this hand cream, it is the most moisturizing hand cream i have used, and sometimes i use it on my lips or anywhere that needs moisturizing, because it absorbs easily and works well! I like the fact that make one with SPF, but it's a completely different consistancy, and I don't like as much as this one!
It is a great product!
Nothing i can think of.
katpaul
katpaul251 posts

Good

this was recomended to my mum by her dermatologist. it worked for her so i thought i would give it a go. this is a really thick cream - almost like a vasoline texture. it moisturises skin quickly and protects it from further damamge. fits well in your handbag - a small tube. quite well priced. you only need a tiny amount to make a differenct. i found this product did not irritate my skin at all. a great value intensive hand cream
amazing stuff. really thick handcream. very good price. works so well. one application will find your hands softer
nothing - this is a great product
langfr
langfr9 posts

This hand cream is VERY reasonably priced given how good it is. Just shows you dont need to spend a fortune to get great results.
This stuff is fantastic. One application and my hands feel better already
tumblingkate
tumblingkate12 posts

It's well priced, easily available, I like the size of the packaging - it can fit in a handbag, but because you need such small amounts per use also lasts a decent amount of time. I particularly like it because it was strongly recommended to me by a dermatologist.
It was strongly recommended by my Dermatologist to help manage dermatitis on my hands, along with a strongly medicated prescription cream. It's been fantastic in keeping my skin in decent shape and helping minimise the need for the prescription cream.
memeng
memengNot Australia nor New Zealand74 posts

Love it! It has a high content of glycerin (moisturizing agent). Skin feels smooth and soft. Used it as an emergency rescue cream for very dry skin in harsh English winter. It's so good as it works as an excellent foot cream, too.
It works. Inexpensive. A little bit goes a long way.
The smell.
Hithere12
Hithere12AU191 posts

I have terrible dishpan hands so to speak but since using this really cheap effective hand cream my hands are now looking more youthful and feel great. Just a small dab of this nice thick creamy lotion is all that is needed to massage into your hands and the results are 100%. My hands feel soft and smooth without being greasy. This is the best cream for dry chapped hands for such a cheap price. I will recommend this cream to anyone.
Soft smooth hands in just days. It smells great and is non greasy and absorbs well. It is very cheap and affordable.
fionainparis
fionainparis87 posts

A well priced product that brings soothing moisture back to your hands. One tube will last a long time. A handy product to have in your drawer at work, in your handbag or on the bedside table.
This hand cream is absorbed very quickly into your skin. It leaves no greasy or oily feel/residue. It is very concentrated and you only need a small amount to do your hands. The little tube size means its portable and fits easily into your handbag etc.
When I next wash my hands, I notice that they are slippery because of the hand cream, but this is not a problem.
lilypie
lilypie66 posts

I was given this by my mum and thought it would be just like every other hand cream (greasy residue, wash off when you wash your hands and only work if you put it on multiple times per day). Well, I was wrong. This stuff totally rocks. Put it on and no residue, and it will stay on for ages. I only need to put it on when I notice my hands are dry, maybe every second day, and that's it. I was using Crabree & Evelyn and Nivea stuff all the time to get not even half the result of this.
Works instantly, no left over residue on your hands, doesn't cost a bomb
Moisturisers

Find out how Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream compares to other Moisturisers

Aviemore
Aviemore

The best hand cream I have ever used. Brought it home from UK and while need is not so great hands-wise for such a heavy-duty cream, I still use it but only need a tiny amount for it to do a tremendous job. I am going to get more (bigger tube??) as it works exceptionally well on legs and my feet (heels) in particular!! A TOP product.
Bought this in late December in London as hands impossibly dry in their winter and it worked BRILLIANTLY!!
None what-so-ever. A great product!!
pooky81
pooky813 posts

There's nothing better than this cream after a really long swim or too much of wearing thongs in the summer (yes! it works on your feet too!). the first time i ever used it was in Norway in freakin winter! couldn't really leave the house without it, so there you have it - best hand cream for summer and winter.
I seriously think it's the best hand cream ever! it's concentrated so it lasts really long. it's got great softening effect and it leaves a delicate glycerin "coat" so your hands can survive even some serious dish washing :)
katielah
katielah5 posts

This is by far the best hand cream around. I have tried many expensive hand creams and have always gone back to this product. Another benefit is that it really seals in moisture, so that if your hands are in water afterwards, it still prevents them from becoming dry and scratchy.
I love this stuff!!!! This is definitely the best value hand cream available. Only a tiny amount is needed to keep hands so very soft and smooth. It is easy to find at most supermarkets and nearly all chemist outlets, and I have found that although it isn't expensive, it is quite often on special.
Sigis
Sigis

emailpip
emailpipGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC100 posts

this neutral, non fragrant hand cream is the bee's knees! Love it - I suffer from dry hands often as I wash them alot and find they dry out very quickly ... after just one or two applications of Neutrogena - you can feel your hands renewing themselves.

Have recommended this product to many friends and no-one has ever come back to say it hasn't worked for them - on the contrary they all rave about it as well!
A little bit of this hand cream goes a very long way and actually works! dry and chappecd hands feel protected and begin healing immediately
nothing to dislike

vicky497
vicky49724 posts

eileen.mcentee
eileen.mcenteeACT, 290234 posts

This product is great, I have tried a lot of products and this one is the best. It spreads easily, you only need a tiny bit and it goes a long way. Its not expensive either.
Goes along way, excellent on the hands
Nothing I don't like about it
doublecurl
doublecurlSydney, NSW164 posts

Excellent! This is by far the best hand cream i have ever used and the best thing about it is that it actually works! My hands feel so much better and smoother and i only need to use a small amount. I like that it has no colour or fragrance and it isn't messy to use either. It never leaves my hands feeling oily or greasy. This is truly a wonderful product and i recommend it to everyone. You will never use another hand cream again after this!
An inexpensive hand cream that does a brilliant job.
Absolutely nothing!

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Neutrogena? Claim your listing.