Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream (page 4 of 4)

4.5

doublecurl

doublecurlSydney, NSW

Excellent! This is by far the best hand cream i have ever used and the best thing about it is that it actually works! My hands feel so much better and smoother and i only need to use a small amount. I like that it has no colour or fragrance and it isn't messy to use either. It never leaves my hands feeling oily or greasy. This is truly a wonderful product and i recommend it to everyone. You will never use another hand cream again after this!
An inexpensive hand cream that does a brilliant job.
Absolutely nothing!

See all Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream reviews

Elva

Elvaasked

Is the hand cream suitable for the face?

brianasked

Howdy - I bought some netragenia cream and used it and can't find it / when or if I find it has it got a use by date printed somewhere on the tube?

Michelle P
Michelle P

Hi Brian. The tube has a date of manufacture on the crimp, but no expiry date. I don't think it actually "goes off" but I remember reading somewhere on a product review page that it has a shelf-life of 3 years from manufacture. I think any kind of product like this that has no expiry date, is usually good for at least one year.

Howdy - ok thanks - cheers

Dee
Dee

Hi Brian, I agree with Michelle. Also, hand creams of this size don't usually have a use by date as they are used fairly quickly anyway. Dee