Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

Brand Manager for Neutrogena? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Suitable for sensitive skin

• Fragrance-free

• Intensely moisturising

Cons

• Can be sticky and greasy

dazza
dazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Aweful

Of all the hand creams I have tried over the years this one has to be the worse. I don’t have an issue with silcone based products which gives this product its concentrated consistency BUT the downside is it didn’t hydrate my hands at all but rather coated them in what felt like a protective barrier. It didn’t help with my dry cuticles either which made them feel drier in the morning. By far the best hand creams I’ve tried is Aveda and Kiehl’s.

Smells distinctly of foot odor/toe jam

As for the soft, smooth hands they claim you'll have, they're right. Unfortunately this hand cream absolutely wreaks of feet! I cannot get over spending £4.20 to make my hands smell of stinky feet.

Other Moisturisers

handm
handmAustralia

Terrible

I know other people on here have waxed lyrical about this product but for me, I'd rather pay more for a nicer smelling cream from the Body Shop or elsewhere. Everytime I apply this cream, I immediately want to wash it off (which isn't easy after you've doused your hands with the stuff) and regret it straight away. It's got a very distinct odour and it is thick and difficult to smooth onto your hands. It is a shame as Neutrogena products are normally great and economical to boot - but I would splash out on another brand for hand cream.
Cheap and small for your handbag
Smelly!

Elva
Elvaasked

Is the hand cream suitable for the face?

brianasked

Howdy - I bought some netragenia cream and used it and can't find it / when or if I find it has it got a use by date printed somewhere on the tube?

Michelle P
Michelle P

Hi Brian. The tube has a date of manufacture on the crimp, but no expiry date. I don't think it actually "goes off" but I remember reading somewhere on a product review page that it has a shelf-life of 3 years from manufacture. I think any kind of product like this that has no expiry date, is usually good for at least one year.

Howdy - ok thanks - cheers

Dee
Dee

Hi Brian, I agree with Michelle. Also, hand creams of this size don't usually have a use by date as they are used fairly quickly anyway. Dee

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream delivers effective relief for dry, chapped hands. It is so concentrated that only a small amount instantly leaves even dry, cracked hands noticeably softer and smoother after just one application. Used daily, it moisturises dry, chapped skin. Used overnight, it heals dry skin.

Features

• Relieves dry, rough skin
  • 24 hours of moisturisation
  • Glycerin-rich
  • Fragrance-free
  • Over 200 applications in 56g

What reviewers thought

This product is economical as a little goes a long way and relieves symptoms of dry hands. It is suitable for those with sensitive skin and eczema and is fragrance-free. It can be slightly greasy or sticky upon application.

CategoryMoisturisers