Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

Brand Manager for Neutrogena? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Suitable for sensitive skin

• Fragrance-free

• Intensely moisturising

Cons

• Can be sticky and greasy

• Skin Type
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
Melissa
MelissaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great all rounder

Love this cream for everything else besides hands! I find it abit greasy and thick to use during the day on hands however love it on chapped lips and dry patches of skin and eczema. I’ve never had dry hands but if I did I’m sure this cream would repair!

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $5.00.

Ease of Application
Natalie E
Natalie ESydney

love this

my hands are never dry anymore, used to get bad cracks and my hands were like sandpaper but this makes it A LOT better. Thankyou for creating such a great cream

Other Moisturisers

Gillian S
Gillian SPerth

No more dry hands

This lotion works wonder. I have tried so many brands and I would say this is the best. Whenever my hands start to feel dry especially in the morning and during winter I would apply this on my hands and voila my hands are smooth again. I prefer the fragrance free and this is one of the things i always have in my handbag.

Holly
HollyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The only cream that gets rid of my peeling skin.

For years I've had peeling skin just under my nails. I've tried countless creams trying to get rid of it. One application of this cream and they were already half gone. So pleased.

Moisturisers

Find out how Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream compares to other Moisturisers

Smells distinctly of foot odor/toe jam

As for the soft, smooth hands they claim you'll have, they're right. Unfortunately this hand cream absolutely wreaks of feet! I cannot get over spending £4.20 to make my hands smell of stinky feet.

pretty good

lil_lazza
lil_lazza

Good

very happy with this great handcream, i bought it because it heals my dry and torn skin around my finger nails. its always at the sapermarket and easy to find
i love this handcream more than any other. Its easy to find in the supermarket, who would think that the nest handcream is at the supermarket!! i put it on just before going to the gym and it doesnt feel greasy and still lets my skin to breathe. It heals all dry skin and torn skin in a few days max around my finger nails.
price. $10 and it doesnt last long

Three questions to ask to find the best moisturiser for you

Avleen M.
Avleen M.6 July 2020
three-questions-to-ask-to-find-the-best-moisturiser-for-you
heytherek
heytherek

Good

This is a good product to use if you suddenly find yourself with very dry hands. I have tried a few hand creams over the years and find that many actually dry out your hands even more. This product does not feel oily and is very easy to apply. It only takes a few applications and your skin starts to feel a lot more moist. A great product to use during the winter months.
Easy to use, makes your hands feel a lot softer after only a few applications. Quite affordable and you can normally find this cream easily.
There are none.

Other Moisturisers

katpaul
katpaul

Good

this was recomended to my mum by her dermatologist. it worked for her so i thought i would give it a go. this is a really thick cream - almost like a vasoline texture. it moisturises skin quickly and protects it from further damamge. fits well in your handbag - a small tube. quite well priced. you only need a tiny amount to make a differenct. i found this product did not irritate my skin at all. a great value intensive hand cream
amazing stuff. really thick handcream. very good price. works so well. one application will find your hands softer
nothing - this is a great product

Moisturisers

Elva
Elvaasked

Is the hand cream suitable for the face?

brianasked

Howdy - I bought some netragenia cream and used it and can't find it / when or if I find it has it got a use by date printed somewhere on the tube?

Michelle P
Michelle P

Hi Brian. The tube has a date of manufacture on the crimp, but no expiry date. I don't think it actually "goes off" but I remember reading somewhere on a product review page that it has a shelf-life of 3 years from manufacture. I think any kind of product like this that has no expiry date, is usually good for at least one year.

Howdy - ok thanks - cheers

Dee
Dee

Hi Brian, I agree with Michelle. Also, hand creams of this size don't usually have a use by date as they are used fairly quickly anyway. Dee

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream delivers effective relief for dry, chapped hands. It is so concentrated that only a small amount instantly leaves even dry, cracked hands noticeably softer and smoother after just one application. Used daily, it moisturises dry, chapped skin. Used overnight, it heals dry skin.

Features

• Relieves dry, rough skin
  • 24 hours of moisturisation
  • Glycerin-rich
  • Fragrance-free
  • Over 200 applications in 56g

What reviewers thought

This product is economical as a little goes a long way and relieves symptoms of dry hands. It is suitable for those with sensitive skin and eczema and is fragrance-free. It can be slightly greasy or sticky upon application.

CategoryMoisturisers