Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture

Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture (page 2 of 2)

3.5

captaincheeky

captaincheekyNSW, 2090

Bad

Overall i dont really like this product- It is way too greasy on for my combination skin, and it really seems to sting my sensitive skin on my cheek area a lot. The smell is a little odd as well. I do not and will not purchase this again.
It provides instant hydration
Too greasy, stings my skin, doesnt smell nice, pump bottle is unattractive

allyxo

allyxoAustralia

Totally worth the money (which is average price anyway). Smooth all over face and neck, and you're left with soft, non-greasy skin for the rest of the day!
My skin isn't greasy, my skin is left smooth and my make-up seems to be blending in a lot better after using this.

doublecurl

doublecurlSydney, NSW

Good

I use the sensitive skin version of this product with great results. I was looking for a moisturiser i could use at night (obviously without a SPF moisturiser) and this has been great. I have acne prone skin and it does not break me out. I like that it gets absorbed into the skin real fast and is not at all greasy which i love.
Doesn't break me out. Absorbs fast and is non greasy. Inexpensive
Non to date.