Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair

2.1

Flower18

Flower18Sydney, NSW

Stay away from this

On the second day I experienced rash and itchy and burning skin. Terrible. Bought from Priceline and going back to return it. I hope that the rash will go away ...

Purchased in September 2020 at Priceline for A$20.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
MelH

MelHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awful and a total waste of money, this cream will damage your skin!

I just purchased this cream and also the night cream. The day cream is ok but not great and the night cream is just awful. On the second night I used it my face was really tingling and even a little itchy, I assumed it was the cream working its magic only to wake the next morning with a sunburn like rash all over my face and these deep dry wrinkles under my eyes which on day 3 are still there and my skin is still feeling sore and very dry. I will never buy neutrogena products again. Worst cream ever!

Purchased in July 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$20.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Diamantina

DiamantinaNSW, 2830

awful do not buy

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$21.00.

Marlene C.

Marlene C.

HAD TO STOP USING IT

I bought the entire range and, after several days, had to stop using it because of burning, breakouts and extreme redness. I stopped for three days to give the skin time to repair and, on using it again, immediately experienced the same burning and redness and had to resort to applying hydrocortisone to calm the redness. I admit that I have very fair, thin, ageing skin and should have thought twice before purchasing the products. Be warned!

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Not Happy

Not HappyPerth, WA

NO! Just NO!

As a woman fast approaching 50, I thought I'd give it a go - 2 weeks after using it my eyes have more wrinkles than ever! What in God's name are they trying to do? My eyes are now puffy and bags have developed and I even have wrinkles in my EYELIDS! I'm definitely going back to QV cream.

Purchased in April 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$49.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Skin TypeCombination Skin
Fine Lines & Wrinkles No

Lift your Quality Control Neutrogena!

After the first application I noticed a slight tingling but it said in the instructions that this could be expected. Over the next few days this changed to a burning, itching and flaking. I backed off to use on alternate days as was instructed. Every time I used the product I had the same experience-burning and a tight, uncomfortable feel. It was definitely an adverse reaction and the product did not do what it claimed. Money back should be offered. $39 at Chemist Warehouse.

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$39.00.

Wish I had known!

Wish I had known that dry skin can create large pores before I tried Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair. I used the cream at night time for two weeks and thought the slight peeling of my skin was fine until one morning I noticed large pores on my nose. I was told by a dermatologist that laser might help. Not exactly what I had hoped for when I purchased the cream

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Australia for A$16.00.

Sonam P.

Sonam P.South East Queensland, QLD

This product is for people with thick tough skin

Day one upon application no stinging feeling. It felt nice. After 2-3 day slightly burning but after 4 day I couldn’t even touch my skin. It started swelling up. Next day I saw my face and in the beginning I thought maybe this is how it works but when I smiled my little faint wrinkles looked even more bigger. It’s not rapid anti wrinkle repair but the opposite. I am disappointed in this cream. I used all sorts of cream in my life but this was the worst.

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$39.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Jude

JudeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not for me

After using this product for 4 days I experienced stinging , burning and itchy skin. I stopped using it immediately but my face took another 4 days to stop burning. I then used it once only after this time and the same itching ,burning sensation stated again. I cannot use this product . Nicole Kidman must have leather skin.

Purchased in August 2019.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeDry Skin

Mercurious

MercuriousSouth East Queensland, QLD

It was worth a go.

I found this feels great for the first hour. My skin feels firmer but not tight. Like a nice pair of yoga pants. But following that my skin feels drier than it felt before trying this product. Used the day cream (which could benefit from a higher spf) and the night cream but not the serum or eye cream. After a month I haven't seen any changes to my skin. The main benefit is that it isn't very expensive if you want to try it for yourself. Especially when larger chain chemists have it 40% off.

Purchased in April 2019 at Priceline.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Rachel n

Rachel n

Absolutely love it

This is so affordable & i have improvement in my skin. Have tried all sorts of creams as late 40s. Hooray for the retinol, i use the serum too. Love it. Give it a go

Mim

MimMELBOURNE

Silky smooth however no benefits

I have been using the cream day and evening for 7 weeks. It feels silky smooth on application, however, no benefits. Complete waste of money and just another cream with false claims.

Gina59

Gina59Mid North Coast, NSW

Results not seen, not happy with price paid

Tried this product due to advertised results but did not see any results as described. I found the cream created redness when used daily, so in accordance with directions so went to 2nd daily, then 3rd daily in end was a waste of my time & money.

Kym

KymMelbourne

I see an improvement :)

I have tried zillions of anti aging products as I dont like the idea of cosmetic surgery but still want to preserve as much youth as I can in my appearance. I have wasted tons of money on all the latest crazes and empty promises and havent ever seen any identifiable results with any product and became very disheartened by it all. In 2 weeks of using this eye cream I see a difference, that crepey tired look has gone & lines softening, I will now use whole range as Im so impressed to see actual results. Range is reasonably priced and the first thing that has ever worked so I had to share it to save you all wasting tons of money like I have done. Thank you Neutrogena for a product that I believe actually works.

Happy Jack

Happy JackMORWELL

very impressed with results.

As a woman approaching 70, I was a bit sceptical about some of the claims, but as this product was reasonably priced decided to give it a go. I have to say that in the 6 weeks I have been using it my skin defiitely looks better. Some of the lines around my eyes seem to have improved and overall my skin seems to look fresher. I have always looked after my skin and I am quite impresed with this product, I am now about to try the night cream. I must say I do tend to have fairly sensitive sin, but have had no problems at all with this cream.