Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair

1.0

There should be a huge Warning on this product!!

I brought this cream after seeing it advertised on tv. After the second day my skin became extremely tight and start pulling in all directions. It has caused extensive damage with a red rash all over, stinging, burning, extreme dryness and puffiness - likened to severe burning. I have far more wrinkles especially under my eyes after only two days use (and I stopped at day two!) and I’m now at day seven and my skin is still painful, tight and dry and has only very slowly started to show some slight signs of recovery however I’m really worried it won’t completely recover. I wish I had of read reviews before I purchased/used it.
I would not recommend this product at all. I only give it one star because I can’t leave zero stars!

Purchased in October 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$25.00.

Causes Irritation Yes
Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Fine Lines & Wrinkles No
MelH

MelHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awful and a total waste of money, this cream will damage your skin!

I just purchased this cream and also the night cream. The day cream is ok but not great and the night cream is just awful. On the second night I used it my face was really tingling and even a little itchy, I assumed it was the cream working its magic only to wake the next morning with a sunburn like rash all over my face and these deep dry wrinkles under my eyes which on day 3 are still there and my skin is still feeling sore and very dry. I will never buy neutrogena products again. Worst cream ever!

Purchased in July 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$20.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Fine Lines & Wrinkles No
See all Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair reviews

Trudi Cheetham

Trudi Cheethamasked

i have just started using this and my skin is red and blotchy and flaky and peeling and i appear to have a lot more lines now.

Janet Leerentveld
Janet Leerentveld

Stop using it. It will only gets worse. The product is a rip-off and definitely false advertising. Nicole Kidman needs to take some responsibility for endorsing the product!

Mick Right

Mick Rightasked

Ive been using rapid wrinkle repair day and night for nearly a week. Wrinkles are worse than ever I have wrinkles under my eyes that weren't there before. Im pretty upset you have made me look older. Will this go away