Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair

1.2

J Stack

J StackWestern Australia

Left me with what i akin to chemical burns!

I have been using this for about 4 days now, when i first started to use it the skin around my eyes would sting a bit and become a little red but as the instructions said this was a "sign of the cream working" i continued on. Now the skin around my eyes seem to have wrinkles that were not there before and a permanent burn look of redness around them as well as a felling of slight sunburn that isn't going away.
If I were to see this happen to anybody else I would advise them to go see a doctor as the redness is extreme!
I will not use this product again, I will not recommend to anyone and I am not sure what to do, Should I take my own advice and visit a doctor?

Purchased in December 2020 for $25.00.

Didn't work for me

While this produce does appear to hydrate the skin however after 2 weeks no changes were noted to the fine lines or wrinkles.I felt a very slight stinging on application but nothing else. I could not recommend the product given the claims that it "regenerates visibly younger looking skin"

Purchased in November 2020 for $29.00.

Causes IrritationNo
Kris

KrisHunter Region, NSW

Do not use this!!!

After only two days if use I have a red rash and burning on my face. This product should be pulled from the shelf immediately. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT

Purchased in November 2020 at Coles.

Anti-Aging Products

Find out how Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair compares to other Anti-Aging Products

Cait W.

Cait W.Tasmania

Does more harm than good

Purchased in November 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $30.00.

Flower18

Flower18Sydney, NSW

Stay away from this

On the second day I experienced rash and itchy and burning skin. Terrible. Bought from Priceline and going back to return it. I hope that the rash will go away ...

Purchased in September 2020 at Priceline for $20.00.

Diamantina

DiamantinaNSW, 2830

awful do not buy

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $21.00.

Fine Lines & WrinklesNo

Lift your Quality Control Neutrogena!

After the first application I noticed a slight tingling but it said in the instructions that this could be expected. Over the next few days this changed to a burning, itching and flaking. I backed off to use on alternate days as was instructed. Every time I used the product I had the same experience-burning and a tight, uncomfortable feel. It was definitely an adverse reaction and the product did not do what it claimed. Money back should be offered. $39 at Chemist Warehouse.

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $39.00.

Wish I had known!

Wish I had known that dry skin can create large pores before I tried Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair. I used the cream at night time for two weeks and thought the slight peeling of my skin was fine until one morning I noticed large pores on my nose. I was told by a dermatologist that laser might help. Not exactly what I had hoped for when I purchased the cream

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Australia for $16.00.

Sonam P.

Sonam P.South East Queensland, QLD

This product is for people with thick tough skin

Day one upon application no stinging feeling. It felt nice. After 2-3 day slightly burning but after 4 day I couldn’t even touch my skin. It started swelling up. Next day I saw my face and in the beginning I thought maybe this is how it works but when I smiled my little faint wrinkles looked even more bigger. It’s not rapid anti wrinkle repair but the opposite. I am disappointed in this cream. I used all sorts of cream in my life but this was the worst.

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $39.00.

Anti-Aging Products

See all Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair reviews

mani10823

mani10823asked

The thing with retinol is it causes skin cell turnover and encourages collagen production, so if it's burning and stinging it is working, so dilute it with another cream and use it for fewer days a week till your skin becomes uses to it. People who are saying they have more wrinkles now, are they putting it on in the day without sunscreen? Retinol makes your skin more susceptible to sun damage as it's ex foliating the skin, so that's why skin experts will advise that people wear it at night and always wear a sunscreen during the day. Even if you don't use retinol, the sun will damage the collagen in your skin, so for anti aging reasons, you should always be wearing a sunscreen over your other skin care products and leave it on for 10 minutes at least before you go out. There are some lovely facial sunscreens that are non greasy and can be worn under make-up. Don't forget the back's of your hand, neck and décolletage aswell!

Jenny

Jennyasked

I don't have sensitive skin & I have never had a bad reaction from any other creams that I used in the past but after using Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair cream for 3 days, I have the worst stinging & burning pain on my face & neck. I also have patches of extreme redness & slight puffiness on my face & under my eyes. Today is the second day I experienced these horrible reactions. I couldn't use other moisturizers as my face is so sore, now I am beginning to feel dryness on my face. It seemed there are many complaints about your products with the same bad reactions, surely something got to be done about your products. I hope my face & neck will recover & back to normal again. Can I return the product to the store for a refund?

Trudi Cheetham

Trudi Cheethamasked

i have just started using this and my skin is red and blotchy and flaky and peeling and i appear to have a lot more lines now.

Janet Leerentveld
Janet Leerentveld

Stop using it. It will only gets worse. The product is a rip-off and definitely false advertising. Nicole Kidman needs to take some responsibility for endorsing the product!