Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair

1.7

• Causes Irritation Yes (3) · No (0)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Skin Type
  • Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes (0) · No (3)

Lift your Quality Control Neutrogena!

After the first application I noticed a slight tingling but it said in the instructions that this could be expected. Over the next few days this changed to a burning, itching and flaking. I backed off to use on alternate days as was instructed. Every time I used the product I had the same experience-burning and a tight, uncomfortable feel. It was definitely an adverse reaction and the product did not do what it claimed. Money back should be offered. $39 at Chemist Warehouse.

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$39.00.

Wish I had known!

Wish I had known that dry skin can create large pores before I tried Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair. I used the cream at night time for two weeks and thought the slight peeling of my skin was fine until one morning I noticed large pores on my nose. I was told by a dermatologist that laser might help. Not exactly what I had hoped for when I purchased the cream

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Australia for A$16.00.

Sonam P.

Sonam P.South East Queensland, QLD

This product is for people with thick tough skin

Day one upon application no stinging feeling. It felt nice. After 2-3 day slightly burning but after 4 day I couldn’t even touch my skin. It started swelling up. Next day I saw my face and in the beginning I thought maybe this is how it works but when I smiled my little faint wrinkles looked even more bigger. It’s not rapid anti wrinkle repair but the opposite. I am disappointed in this cream. I used all sorts of cream in my life but this was the worst.

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$39.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Moisturisers

Find out how Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair compares to other Moisturisers

See all Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair reviews

Trudi Cheetham

Trudi Cheethamasked

i have just started using this and my skin is red and blotchy and flaky and peeling and i appear to have a lot more lines now.

Janet Leerentveld
Janet Leerentveld

Stop using it. It will only gets worse. The product is a rip-off and definitely false advertising. Nicole Kidman needs to take some responsibility for endorsing the product!

Mick Right

Mick Rightasked

Ive been using rapid wrinkle repair day and night for nearly a week. Wrinkles are worse than ever I have wrinkles under my eyes that weren't there before. Im pretty upset you have made me look older. Will this go away