Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair

1.0

Caroline

CarolineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ruined my skin

I don't have sensitive skin at all. The day and night cream, however, burnt my face, making it red and making my skin peel. I can't believe this is allowed to be sold on shelves.

Purchased in October 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$19.00.

Misty

Misty

Stings like heck

Omg this cream is HORRIBLE! My skin is a little in the sensitive side, but oh my goodness did this cream ruin my skin. It burns and burns and in the morning it makes me look like I’ve got severe sunburn.
I tried it for a week and thought I might get used to it, but no! I will never use this product again!

Purchased in August 2020 at Coles for A$30.00.

Not Happy

Not HappyPerth, WA

NO! Just NO!

As a woman fast approaching 50, I thought I'd give it a go - 2 weeks after using it my eyes have more wrinkles than ever! What in God's name are they trying to do? My eyes are now puffy and bags have developed and I even have wrinkles in my EYELIDS! I'm definitely going back to QV cream.

Purchased in April 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$49.00.

Moisturisers

Find out how Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair compares to other Moisturisers

See all Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair reviews

Trudi Cheetham

Trudi Cheethamasked

i have just started using this and my skin is red and blotchy and flaky and peeling and i appear to have a lot more lines now.

Janet Leerentveld
Janet Leerentveld

Stop using it. It will only gets worse. The product is a rip-off and definitely false advertising. Nicole Kidman needs to take some responsibility for endorsing the product!

Mick Right

Mick Rightasked

Ive been using rapid wrinkle repair day and night for nearly a week. Wrinkles are worse than ever I have wrinkles under my eyes that weren't there before. Im pretty upset you have made me look older. Will this go away