Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair

1.0

1 review
  • Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Skin Type
  • Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes (0) · No (1)
Not Happy

Not HappyPerth, WA

NO! Just NO!

As a woman fast approaching 50, I thought I'd give it a go - 2 weeks after using it my eyes have more wrinkles than ever! What in God's name are they trying to do? My eyes are now puffy and bags have developed and I even have wrinkles in my EYELIDS! I'm definitely going back to QV cream.

Purchased in April 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$49.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Skin TypeCombination Skin
Fine Lines & Wrinkles No
See all Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair reviews

Trudi Cheetham

Trudi Cheethamasked

i have just started using this and my skin is red and blotchy and flaky and peeling and i appear to have a lot more lines now.

Janet Leerentveld
Janet Leerentveld

Stop using it. It will only gets worse. The product is a rip-off and definitely false advertising. Nicole Kidman needs to take some responsibility for endorsing the product!

Mick Right

Mick Rightasked

Ive been using rapid wrinkle repair day and night for nearly a week. Wrinkles are worse than ever I have wrinkles under my eyes that weren't there before. Im pretty upset you have made me look older. Will this go away