Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair

3.0

1 review
  • Causes Irritation Yes · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Skin Type
  • Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes (0) · No (1)
Mercurious

MercuriousSouth East Queensland, QLD

It was worth a go.

I found this feels great for the first hour. My skin feels firmer but not tight. Like a nice pair of yoga pants. But following that my skin feels drier than it felt before trying this product. Used the day cream (which could benefit from a higher spf) and the night cream but not the serum or eye cream. After a month I haven't seen any changes to my skin. The main benefit is that it isn't very expensive if you want to try it for yourself. Especially when larger chain chemists have it 40% off.

Purchased in April 2019 at Priceline.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes IrritationNo
Skin TypeDry Skin
Fine Lines & WrinklesNo
See all Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair reviews

Trudi Cheetham

Trudi Cheethamasked

i have just started using this and my skin is red and blotchy and flaky and peeling and i appear to have a lot more lines now.

Janet Leerentveld
Janet Leerentveld

Stop using it. It will only gets worse. The product is a rip-off and definitely false advertising. Nicole Kidman needs to take some responsibility for endorsing the product!

Mick Right

Mick Rightasked

Ive been using rapid wrinkle repair day and night for nearly a week. Wrinkles are worse than ever I have wrinkles under my eyes that weren't there before. Im pretty upset you have made me look older. Will this go away