Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair

1.1

J Stack

J StackWestern Australia

Left me with what i akin to chemical burns!

I have been using this for about 4 days now, when i first started to use it the skin around my eyes would sting a bit and become a little red but as the instructions said this was a "sign of the cream working" i continued on. Now the skin around my eyes seem to have wrinkles that were not there before and a permanent burn look of redness around them as well as a felling of slight sunburn that isn't going away.
If I were to see this happen to anybody else I would advise them to go see a doctor as the redness is extreme!
I will not use this product again, I will not recommend to anyone and I am not sure what to do, Should I take my own advice and visit a doctor?

Purchased in December 2020 for $25.00.

Kris

KrisHunter Region, NSW

Do not use this!!!

After only two days if use I have a red rash and burning on my face. This product should be pulled from the shelf immediately. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT

Purchased in November 2020 at Coles.

Cait W.

Cait W.Tasmania

Does more harm than good

Purchased in November 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $30.00.

Anti-Aging Products

Find out how Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair compares to other Anti-Aging Products

There should be a huge Warning on this product!!

I brought this cream after seeing it advertised on tv. After the second day my skin became extremely tight and start pulling in all directions. It has caused extensive damage with a red rash all over, stinging, burning, extreme dryness and puffiness - likened to severe burning. I have far more wrinkles especially under my eyes after only two days use (and I stopped at day two!) and I’m now at day seven and my skin is still painful, tight and dry and has only very slowly started to show some slight signs of recovery however I’m really worried it won’t completely recover. I wish I had of read reviews before I purchased/used it.
I would not recommend this product at all. I only give it one star because I can’t leave zero stars!

Purchased in October 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $25.00.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Caroline

CarolineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ruined my skin

I don't have sensitive skin at all. The day and night cream, however, burnt my face, making it red and making my skin peel. I can't believe this is allowed to be sold on shelves.

Purchased in October 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $19.00.

Misty

Misty

Stings like heck

Omg this cream is HORRIBLE! My skin is a little in the sensitive side, but oh my goodness did this cream ruin my skin. It burns and burns and in the morning it makes me look like I’ve got severe sunburn.
I tried it for a week and thought I might get used to it, but no! I will never use this product again!

Purchased in August 2020 at Coles for $30.00.

Flower18

Flower18Sydney, NSW

Stay away from this

On the second day I experienced rash and itchy and burning skin. Terrible. Bought from Priceline and going back to return it. I hope that the rash will go away ...

Purchased in September 2020 at Priceline for $20.00.

MelH

MelHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awful and a total waste of money, this cream will damage your skin!

I just purchased this cream and also the night cream. The day cream is ok but not great and the night cream is just awful. On the second night I used it my face was really tingling and even a little itchy, I assumed it was the cream working its magic only to wake the next morning with a sunburn like rash all over my face and these deep dry wrinkles under my eyes which on day 3 are still there and my skin is still feeling sore and very dry. I will never buy neutrogena products again. Worst cream ever!

Purchased in July 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $20.00.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Diamantina

DiamantinaNSW, 2830

awful do not buy

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $21.00.

Anti-Aging Products

Marlene C.

Marlene C.

HAD TO STOP USING IT

I bought the entire range and, after several days, had to stop using it because of burning, breakouts and extreme redness. I stopped for three days to give the skin time to repair and, on using it again, immediately experienced the same burning and redness and had to resort to applying hydrocortisone to calm the redness. I admit that I have very fair, thin, ageing skin and should have thought twice before purchasing the products. Be warned!

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Skin TypeDry Skin
Not Happy

Not HappyPerth, WA

NO! Just NO!

As a woman fast approaching 50, I thought I'd give it a go - 2 weeks after using it my eyes have more wrinkles than ever! What in God's name are they trying to do? My eyes are now puffy and bags have developed and I even have wrinkles in my EYELIDS! I'm definitely going back to QV cream.

Purchased in April 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $49.00.

Fine Lines & WrinklesNo

Lift your Quality Control Neutrogena!

After the first application I noticed a slight tingling but it said in the instructions that this could be expected. Over the next few days this changed to a burning, itching and flaking. I backed off to use on alternate days as was instructed. Every time I used the product I had the same experience-burning and a tight, uncomfortable feel. It was definitely an adverse reaction and the product did not do what it claimed. Money back should be offered. $39 at Chemist Warehouse.

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $39.00.

Wish I had known!

Wish I had known that dry skin can create large pores before I tried Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair. I used the cream at night time for two weeks and thought the slight peeling of my skin was fine until one morning I noticed large pores on my nose. I was told by a dermatologist that laser might help. Not exactly what I had hoped for when I purchased the cream

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Australia for $16.00.

Sonam P.

Sonam P.South East Queensland, QLD

This product is for people with thick tough skin

Day one upon application no stinging feeling. It felt nice. After 2-3 day slightly burning but after 4 day I couldn’t even touch my skin. It started swelling up. Next day I saw my face and in the beginning I thought maybe this is how it works but when I smiled my little faint wrinkles looked even more bigger. It’s not rapid anti wrinkle repair but the opposite. I am disappointed in this cream. I used all sorts of cream in my life but this was the worst.

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $39.00.

See all Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair reviews

mani10823

mani10823asked

The thing with retinol is it causes skin cell turnover and encourages collagen production, so if it's burning and stinging it is working, so dilute it with another cream and use it for fewer days a week till your skin becomes uses to it. People who are saying they have more wrinkles now, are they putting it on in the day without sunscreen? Retinol makes your skin more susceptible to sun damage as it's ex foliating the skin, so that's why skin experts will advise that people wear it at night and always wear a sunscreen during the day. Even if you don't use retinol, the sun will damage the collagen in your skin, so for anti aging reasons, you should always be wearing a sunscreen over your other skin care products and leave it on for 10 minutes at least before you go out. There are some lovely facial sunscreens that are non greasy and can be worn under make-up. Don't forget the back's of your hand, neck and décolletage aswell!

Jenny

Jennyasked

I don't have sensitive skin & I have never had a bad reaction from any other creams that I used in the past but after using Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair cream for 3 days, I have the worst stinging & burning pain on my face & neck. I also have patches of extreme redness & slight puffiness on my face & under my eyes. Today is the second day I experienced these horrible reactions. I couldn't use other moisturizers as my face is so sore, now I am beginning to feel dryness on my face. It seemed there are many complaints about your products with the same bad reactions, surely something got to be done about your products. I hope my face & neck will recover & back to normal again. Can I return the product to the store for a refund?

Trudi Cheetham

Trudi Cheethamasked

i have just started using this and my skin is red and blotchy and flaky and peeling and i appear to have a lot more lines now.

Janet Leerentveld
Janet Leerentveld

Stop using it. It will only gets worse. The product is a rip-off and definitely false advertising. Nicole Kidman needs to take some responsibility for endorsing the product!