New Balance Questions & Answers

Online store, Physical store
Brand Manager for New Balance? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

6 questions from our users

Michael M
Michael Masked
New Balance

should I wear on my feet a girls pair of New Balance sneakers because this friend of mine she had them for 1 year of the New balance Fuelcell ones.
and she has been bear foot in them and she said the same for me to have. please let me Know if I should buy them off her.

Michael M
Michael Masked
New Balance

Hi I am thinking of buying The New Balance Fuelcell sneakers. and are these the best for running and long walks?
+ for no socks?

Groaning Shelves
Groaning Shelvesasked
Online store

Is anyone else finding that they can't log into their New Balance account even though they are using the correct email and password? Myself and another family member are finding we are locked out "user name or password incorrect"-type message and if we click the replace/lost password link the link never ever comes even after trying multiple times? Anyone else finding this please? Thanks.

Kate K
Kate Kasked
Online store

Has anyone had any luck returning and refunding an order that they have purchased online?
I only bought online due to their "30 day unconditional return policy" with free shipping... and now I can't get any answers from emails I send and the phone line just rings out. I'm thinking I might try to go to a store and ask for a manager to help me.

Exsg
Exsg

Hi Kate, I had the same problem. I emailed them and eventually got a reply back with a return authorisation number to send the goods back. Good luck!

Dave_S
Dave_S

I ended up finding a phone number (03 9582 5555) for their Australia Head Office and finally someone at New Balance picked up the phone. I managed to get put through to their customer service team directly and have a return authorisation number. I have now been refunded in full but it was frustrating and way too hard.

Emma
Emmaasked
New Balance

Has anyone who has ordered from newbalanace.com.au actually recieved their order? I've just ordered a pair of shoes and now after reading these reviews I'm doubting if I'll even recieve them!

Phillip
Phillip

I do not know. The point is when I ordered the shoes are available but after waiting over 2 weeks after asking.by email then the reply is that they were out of stock.

Miriam
Miriam

I am sure you will receive the shoes if you ordered them from an Australian website.
My review above was from China posing as a New Balance outlet. They are scammers and crooks.
Of course if you do not receive them, we have here in Australia the ACCC who looks out for Australian companies not doing the right thing.

brianasked
New Balance

I twisted my ankle which was an injury that took weeks and weeks to settle down so I thought I would ask If new balance shoes are so great then why would I have twisted my ankle quite easily I might add?

Crawsy73
Crawsy73

How unfortunate.

brian

Never mind it must have been possibly uneven surfaces possibly

cherubbabies
cherubbabies

As our feet are all different, no one brand is going to work for all people, I was wrongly fitted to Adidas sneakers and now i have ongoing foot pain, new balance works for me and didn't work for you. your injury could of been a result of something else something that I cannot answer for you.
New Balance have been great shoes for me, and they were provide comfort for my ongoing foot pain.

Other Footwear Shops & Brands