New Case

New Case

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (23)

Anne

AnneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t buy - inferior quality

My iPhone case after the first week - they ask you to write a review on their website so you do and then it’s “assessed” but funnily enough you don’t see it online.

Jules

JulesSouth Australia

Fantastic

New phone case arrived today by post. Fantastic service, wide range and great prices. Well done New Case Pty Ltd.

Roddy

RoddyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Appalling Quality

The $22.95 mobile phone case fell to bits after a few weeks. Sent through photos and was offered another case at 50%. No refunds. Much better options around. Avoid this company!

Jenny

JennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great case and great service

I ordered a case and screen cover for my Samsung A50 and am so happy with the quality of the case and service I received, not only that my order was received very quickly, therefore 5 stars and highly recommended by me.

Karen W.

Karen W.

Absolutely fantastic product with amazingly friendly incredible service

absolutely fantastic product with amazingly friendly incredible service , i would definitely highly recommend , and I was actually shocked at how quickly my purchase arrived , great job keep up the fantastic work thank you

Mary

MaryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

On-line purchase of SAMSUNG S4 mobile phone case.

New Case website easy to navigate. Order processed and delivered in specified time-frame. Good customer service provided for follow up enquiry. Case is of good quality and I am happy with my purchase.

Beryl Bailey

Beryl BaileySouth East Queensland, QLD

Nokia Lumia 530

I ordered the wrong case to start with but was told to return it for a refund. Reordered and got the proper one and it is perfect. Have been looking for a new case for a while and this one is exactly the same as my last one and just what I wanted. Very satisfied. Very easy people to deal with. Thank you.

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

I received the wrong case and was told a new case would be sent. It has been 3 weeks and it has not arrived. I have used another shop and now have the correct t case with none of the hassles with newcase.

Excellent customer service

Our first ever purchase from New Case was during the Pandemic in May 2020.

Our order was processed very quickly and even arrived on time.

The email notifications were fantastic.

When we received the iPhone case and screen protector - we saw that the protector had been damaged in transit, so, after a very quick email to Brad with photos a replacement was on the way.

The replacement arrived very quickly and was VERY well packaged!!

The service and follow up from Brad at New Case was next to none and will definitely be our first preference for future cases and accessories.

Excellent Service and Product

I placed an order and then discovered that I had ordered the wrong style. I wrote and asked for the product to be changed. Brad assisted me with this and shipped the correct case. Brad kept me informed of the progress of my order. Great Service.

Leo

LeoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Online service the way it should be

Order processed within an hour, shipped the next day, received 4 days later, and that was the free shipping.

Product is FANTASTIC, and EXACTLY as described.

Will definitely buy again. Thanks a million

Not happy

Not happySouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality did not receive my whole order

I placed an order with this company because they advertise as a family business that sells quality products I found out the hard way this is not true.
I paid for express post they sent it by regular post, I ordered a screen protector which was missing when I opened the package and to top things off the phone case I ordered was broken still sealed in its packaging. I did open the packaging and the quality of the cover was something you would purchase from a $2 shop. Total rip off buyer beware.

Laura

LauraPerth, WA

Wonderful service!

Excellent customer service! I ordered a iPhone case and unfortunately it didn’t arrive via the post however I was able to email and advise of my situation. I received a prompt reply and they were quick to send out a new case at the business’ expense which I was very grateful of! Thank you new case...definitely recommend!

Andy Goodman

Andy GoodmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

OPPO AX7 phone Cover and screen protector

Ordered online 23 rd December and received on the 30th, great delivery time (considering Xmas was in the middle of this) and the cover and screen protector for my OPPO AX7 are excellent. Will diffinately buy from you again. Thank you, Andy Goodman.

Jom

JomCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very happy!

Very happy with the cases I bought. They look as good as in the photo. As Ive been let down recently by an international phone case company, dealing with New case was a relief!

Patsy

PatsyFar North Queensland, QLD

Love my new phone case.

Delighted with my case. Initially ordered 5C should have been 6C. Not a problem, return to sender in the packaging. Did that and have my beautiful new bright pink phone before week is up. Whole process was easy as.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
G.D

G.DWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great service and good price

The service was so good, fast and I was advised where my phone case was all the time
The product is exactly what was illustrated on the web and the case fits perfectly Very good quality. I will definitely deal With the company when I can VERY IMPRESSIVE SERVICE THANKS.

Marion B.

Marion B.

Phone Case

Highly recommend this seller. Easy to find the product that I needed in the list of items. Happy with the phone case, just what I needed and very speedy postage.

Dorothy

DorothySouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome and prompt service.

I can highly recommend New Case. Their website was so easy to navigate, and their range of products/colours was amazing . They even had a new case for my partner's old HTC phone !!!.
I ordered 2 new phone cases along with USB leads, and they arrived within 2 days and are fabulous.
I did have an issue with the USB leads, so I emailed them and the replacements arrived within 2 days.
This shows how much they value their Customer Service. Thank you so much Brad and New Case.

Fast and efficient service

User friendly site and found exactly what I wanted.
Showed good pics so knew what I was getting with good specs
Put order in and was here less than a week.
Thanks New Case :)