New Case

New Case

Listing monitored by New Case

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (31)

Letz
LetzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Finally! The perfect All in One.

I absolutely love this multi-functional wallet for my Samsung S9. It's awesome and makes a great replacement for a handbag. Great to have cards, money and phone all in one case. LOVE IT!!
The colour blue is better than expected, and I was very impressed with the quality.
Thanks to the team for a prompt delivery. Definitely recommend friends and family to your website.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

She
SheSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent service

I purchased a phone case as a present & the service was exceptional & the phone case was even better than the picture stated. I will continue to buy from New Case in the future.

tiger
tiger

Terrible product

Terrible product phone doesn't fit properly pops out of case. You also have to remove phone from case to charge phone.

Sandra
SandraMid North Coast, NSW

Best customer service

I purchased a case and tempered glass and the glass chipped in a very short time but the wonderful staff took no time at all to just replace this for me. Very refreshing these days. I would highly recommend New Case.

Trish S.
Trish S.

Quick delivery - quality product

Good range, easy to navigate website. Many choices. Quick delivery, well packaged. Very happy with S21 case. Definitely recommended. Thanks

phil r.
phil r.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

My new case is awesome

Love my new case thanks the colour is exactly whst i was after. Will recommend yiur company to my family and friends.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Very Happy with purchase

Recently ordered a case and received it promptly. Surprisingly good quality, looks and feels great, not overly priced either, so would recommend

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Sensational service

Ordered wrong case and it was delivered very prompt. Returned it and ordered correct case. Received it even quicker than the first one. What can I say, sensational service and great products. Thank you

cath
cathGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

All was going goid until I needed a refund

I purchased a phone cover and realised straight away it was the wrong one so I emailed them and they refunded it and sent out the one I wanted. Unfortunately I ordered the wrong one again but didn't realise until I received it. I have been trying to get a refund since with no help. They finally got back to me saying that they needed t take $10 inventory fee which is stated in refund policy but then they said they will also deducted the express post and that I will only get a $14.95 refund.... I'm like I payed for the express postage and I will be getting a $29.90 refund. Still waiting to hear back..........

Find out how New Case compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Would advise against purchasing from this company

Bought 2 cases and a screen protector - very disappointed with the quality (flimsy, fragile and would not protect my phone) Would advise against purchasing from this company

Anne
AnneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t buy - inferior quality

My iPhone case after the first week - they ask you to write a review on their website so you do and then it’s “assessed” but funnily enough you don’t see it online.

Jules
JulesSouth Australia

Fantastic

New phone case arrived today by post. Fantastic service, wide range and great prices. Well done New Case Pty Ltd.

Roddy
RoddyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Appalling Quality

The $22.95 mobile phone case fell to bits after a few weeks. Sent through photos and was offered another case at 50%. No refunds. Much better options around. Avoid this company!

Jenny
JennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great case and great service

I ordered a case and screen cover for my Samsung A50 and am so happy with the quality of the case and service I received, not only that my order was received very quickly, therefore 5 stars and highly recommended by me.

Karen W.
Karen W.

Absolutely fantastic product with amazingly friendly incredible service

absolutely fantastic product with amazingly friendly incredible service , i would definitely highly recommend , and I was actually shocked at how quickly my purchase arrived , great job keep up the fantastic work thank you