Verifiednewchoicehomes.com.au

SuzannePerth, WA3 posts
Kellie
KelliePerth, WA

First home buyers

We are first home buyers with no experience in purchasing or building. New choice made experience a lot less stressful! Our home was built on schedule with updates often from the team.
Administration was very helpful throughout and site supervisor kept us informed. I would recommended new choice for sure.
 Show details ·  1
Dean
DeanPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified

Fantastic Builder from start to handover

New Choice Homes have been excellent and second to none. They have just completed our build and the experience was seamless from the moment the we met our sales professional.
The sales professional went above and beyond her role and kept in touch with us regularly. We had so much fun at prestart and our construction liaison manager kept us informed at all times. Our site supervisor was well experienced in his role and answered all our questions. Our home was finished in the time as promised.

We have no hesitation and highly recommend New Choice Homes for anyone looking for a professional builder that deliver what they promise. Show details ·  1

Ryan
Ryan Perth, WA
Courtney O
Courtney OPerth, WA2 posts

Great work - excellent home

New Choice was excellent to deal with, no major waiting times, all within the given timeframes. My house is superb!

Client liaisons where great and helpful.
Supervisors were flexible with meeting times.
Front desk was helpful and easy to talk to.
Salesperson went above and beyond
Prestart was such fun

I would recommend New Choice to anyone building a first or any home.  Show details ·  1

Senad
SenadPerth, WA

Highly recommended!!!

We had a great experience with building our first home with New Choice Homes. Great quality, fast response, very patience, and unbeatable price!!! Our supervisor was very professional and quickly fixed minor problems we had. We will definitely build our next home again with New Choice homes.
Highly recommend! We Show details ·  1
Robert B.
Robert B.Perth, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified

One happy first home owner

New choice has made my building experience a lot less stressful! The quality is first class and the team was also very honest and up front with timing despite the small delays with trades due to all these grants .From the sales team through to site supervisor and my client liaison, all very professional and helpful people .
I couldn’t be happier finally getting my keys to my first home and would 100% recommend them to all family and friends building. Thanks Show details ·  1
Monie Marie
Monie MariePerth, WA

A dream for First home builders

New choice has made our building experience such a dream ! The quality is amazing and the team was also very honest and up front with timing. They are very accommodating and willing to help out in any way possible. From the sales team through to site supervisor and our client liaison, all very professional and lovely people. We couldn’t be happier with our first home and would 100% recommend them to all family and friends building. Thank you !  Show details ·  1
Trent
Trent
Dylan
DylanPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified

Perfect, high quality, fantastic experience

From our very first interaction with our consultant to the hand over of keys, NCH were amazing.
The quality of the trades utilised by NCH were impeccable. Our slab was down very quickly, our brickwork was faultless and was commented on by other trades.
Our client liaison officer was incredibly helpful and always pleasant to deal with.

I wouldn't hesitate building with NCH again and will be recommending them to all friends and family.  Show details ·  1

Brian Raftery
Brian Raftery Perth, WA3 posts
Amanda
AmandaPerth, WA

Outstanding Quality

From the moment I stepped into a New Choice display home I was taken.
From the very first consultation right through to handover the process was stress free.
I had a strict budget and my vision for a functional little home was able to be realised.
The whole team went above and beyond to design and build the most beautiful home for me.
I have the utmost confidence in the structural integrity of the home as well as the quality of the products inside.
Would not hesitate in recommending New Choice Homes in the future. Show details ·  1
Billy L.
Billy L.Perth, WA

Excellent customer service

Very patient, responsive, helpful and friendly. We are doing a few items ourselves after handover and they are willing to provide advise for us afterwards even when they are very busy under the current building industry bloom. This is our first time building and we did not encounter any big issue. We did not know that we need to register for NBN early, so we need to wait a few months now before we can get it. A few paint touch up were missing but I am sure they will get it fixed during maintenance period. Show details ·  1
Sad Google Pixel User
Sad Google Pixel UserPerth, WA2 posts
domw
domwPerth, WA41 posts

Rebecca
RebeccaPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified

A wonderful building experience from start to finish

Building our first home was an amazing experience and completely stress free. We would happily build with them again or recommend them to anyone looking for a builder. We had never built before, so we were new to the process but everyone at new choice homes was very helpful from pre construction phase to key handover. The quality of our home is exceptional! Show details ·  1
Shelly G.
Shelly G.Perth, WA6 posts
Sylvia
Sylvia2 posts

Beautiful build with New Choice

We chose to build with New Choice as they were sensational from the start. They could see our vision and worked with us to build an amazing home. We built two homes on the site, New Choice were amazing.
The build was quality and we were able to make some bedspoke changes, which New Choice embraced. The workmanship was excellent and like all builds sone minor errors. We had excellent communication throughout and our site manager went above and beyond for us.
The final costings were what We expected and the quality for what you get is above average.
 Show details ·  1
Blake F.
Blake F.Perth, WA
John M.
John M.
Angelo
AngeloPerth, WA

First time building

New Choice Homes have been excellent to deal with. From the first time I stepped into the display home, I knew who I was going to build with. Everyone at New Choice Homes was extremely professional. All stages of my build went by very smoothly and efficiently. Would highly recommend to anyone thinking of building. Show details ·  1
Jenny
JennyPerth, WA

Our build all went so smoothly

Thank you to New Choice Homes for a very positive experience. Support from staff, initially the sales person, then continued good communication from the office and finally the building supervisor, made the journey very positive.
Quality of the home is great, costs as estimated and the inclusions made it good value. Show details ·  1
Emily H
Emily HPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified

I would recommend New Choice homes to anyone!

I would recommend NCH to anyone wanting to build, from start to finish the team were so helpful, friendly, accommodating and knowledgeable. We had no major issues with them and everything ran pretty smoothly. The final cost was spot on to our estimated price with only a couple extra add ons by my choice :) I am thrilled with the final result and love my new home! I’ll definitely build with them again in the future!
Emily (BP- 1928/2019) Show details ·  1
Ainslie
AinsliePerth, WA2 posts

We love our new home!

New Choice Home communicated well with us throughout the build. As first time builders New Choice Homes guided us through each step of the process.
New Choice Homes helped us to create a home that was functional, stylish and liveable.
We adore our new home and would happily recommend New Choice Homes to other prospective home builders. Show details ·  1
Peter Gaunt
Peter GauntPerth, WA

Te Aroha
Te ArohaPerth, WA
Sanjeev kumar
Sanjeev kumarPerth, WA

Superb service

We are very happy with new choice homes . We got everything in a perfect manner . Quality of products are mind blowing . Definitely we will recommend to our friends . We will see them again for our new project in the future.I wish you all the best ! Keep shining “ New choice homes “ Show details ·  1
Jackie Tran
Jackie Tran
  Fair Incentive Verified

NewChoice is the right choice

From the first stage till hand over of my house, I was absolutely satisfied, everything looked perfect. All the workmanship are professional, from floor to roof, I can not find any mistake. All the things installed inside is good quality but low price. Especially the cost of site work, which is half of other builders that I shopped around before I came to NCH, and the site manager comes 3 times a week to look after my house (thanks Mr Phil!)
Totally, I am happy with NCH and I referred to 2 of my friends, who are all very satisfied. Their houses are at Mid- construction.
I will pick NCH to build for me again in future.
BC19/0258 Show details ·  1
The Stewards
The StewardsPerth, WA
Michael M.
Michael M.

Excellent attention to detail

We would like to thank everyone we dealt with at New Choice Homes, for providing us with an outstanding home. We moved in in February of this year and had our 6 month maintenance period in August. We hired a building inspector for our handover inspection and he said it was the best constructed home he had been through for the past couple of years, which speaks volumes really. During construction and the 6 month maintenance period, we raised a few minor issues, which were dealt with promptly and without any fuss. I would recommend New Choice to friends and family without hesitation, and if we were to build again, I wouldn't choose or trust anyone else to do as good a job as this company.
Many thanks,
Michael and Janet Show details ·  1
NCH
NCHPerth, WA
Marcos A.
Marcos A.Perth, WA
Sam nelson
Sam nelson

Made the whole process stress free

I’m very impressed with New Choice Homes, from start to finish they made everything simple in what I felt was going to be a stressful time. I’m so happy with the time it took, the workmanship and the attention to detail. It’s hard to choose a builder at the beginning of the process as they all tell you the same thing but New Choice have definitely done all that they said they would and more and at a very reasonable price.
Would definitely recommend ! Show details ·  1
Matthew
Matthew

Excellent Builders

Building licence number : BP-531/2019
As a first time home builder i would definitely recommend New Choice Homes. The building process was managed brilliantly from start to finish and they were happy to address any queries i had. Their friendly & professional team were great to work with and the end result couldn't have been any better.

Definitely would build again with New Choice. Show details ·  1

Venice
VenicePerth, WA

Worth the wait

We fell in love with a plan from New Choice Homes and with the help from sales manager Brayden,we tinkered with it to fit our small block until it was perfect. With help from Kellie ( pre start), and Eleanor (client liaison) everything ran smoothly. The only negative was getting answers from our Supervisor. There was no extra charges, and what we were quoted on at the start was how it ended up. All in all a great company with quality trades. Show details ·  1

MMC
MMCPerth2 posts
Gurpreet Pabla
Gurpreet Pabla2 posts

Poor Service, Bad contracters, Very unorganised , Poor equipments quality

Had really bad experience i wouldn’t recommend to build with them Poor material and quality most of the things broke in few months paints coming off from the doors plasters coming out so much sand coming out from window frames did come to do the 6 month maintance guy didn’t know what to do did few cracks and left. painted my roof patches with different color ( what a joke ) whatever discuss at pre start half of those things missing. i would give 1 star for thier service and quality Show details
New Choice Homes   DM
Issop
Issop

Excellent Service

We are very happy with the service New Choice Homes has provided us. The quality of the build is fantastic. This was our very first build and were super nervous but Brayden, our sales manager, was fantastic and went above and beyond! Everyone was just awesome! We are very happy with our new home and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them as a builder. Show details ·  1
Sara
SaraPerth, WA3 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Very happy with our new home!

The whole building process with New Choice was very seamless from start to finish, all of the staff were extremely professional, prompt and friendly the whole way through. Thank you! Show details ·  1