New Choice Homes

New Choice Homes (page 2 of 9)

Fantastic experience. Highly recommended.

Construction End DateAug 2018

luke

lukeperth

Triplex project

Disgruntled

Disgruntled

Quick and close to flawless!

Construction End DateJun 2018
Ash

Ash

Love my new house!

Construction End DateMay 2018

Best building experience!!

The whole building experience with NCH was fantastic, the quality of the house stood out against the others on the street, it was really well managed and it was so easy to communicate and ask questions, always got a simple answer. I'm so happy with the whole experience from signing up with Lloyd who was so patient! and then with Brooke who was the most helpful person. Couldn't be happier :)

Construction End DateMay 2018

PEC

PECPerth

2nd build with New Choice Homes

Great customer service. From sales and prestart to construction process, they were very prompt and efficient in resolving any issues or queries.
The inclusions and quality of the build were outstanding. There was no major issue found during the PCI; even the small issues were found by site supervisor and we didn’t even noticed them until he pointed out. This is the second time building with them and They did a great job for both.

Construction End DateApr 2018

Totally fantastic experience.

Construction End DateApr 2018
Paul Baxter
Paul Baxter

Excellent Build and Superb Service

Construction End DateMar 2018

Excellent Builder

Thanks to New Choice Homes for making the process of building my first home so stress free and easy. From the initial costings right through to handover, the team at New Choice Homes were friendly, easy to deal with and super helpful. There were only minor issues during construction and any questions & problems were quickly resolved/answered. I would highly recommend New Choice Homes to anyone looking to build and would gladly build with them again in the future.

Simon W

Simon WPerth

Good quality build overall.

Construction End DateMar 2018

Bec

BecPerth

Excellent quality build and service

Construction End DateDec 2017
New Choice HomesNew Choice Homes

Custom home build on a challenging sloping block.

Wonderful build

Thanks to New Choice Home to build our house on time and even on a earlier date than what we expected.
Thanks also to John Archard, Kellie, Brooke, Melanie and Phil for your support.
We are so pleased with the customer service and support. Well done for you all. I greatly appreciate all your effort put into our house.

Construction End DateDec 2017

Alicia

AliciaPerth

Excellent build

As this was our first build, we compared many other builders with New Choice Homes (NCH)... They didn't compare. Our sales person Lloyd made the whole experience exciting. He wasn't pushy like the other sales people we encountered from other builders and gave us time to decide on what we wanted. He gave us expert advice on our house design. Our client liaison Brooke was a delight to work with. Any queries we had were answered asap. We were kept up to date with the build process. The workmanship was top notch. Our home was completed two months earlier than the initial move-in date. NCH is a builder you can trust to deliver good quality build. We love our new home and would highly recommend NCH

Construction End DateOct 2017
Karma

KarmaDoubleview, Perth

Can't go wrong with NewChoice Homes

Construction End DateSep 2017
Rhys

RhysPerth, WA

Difficult Block Size + Custom Design + New Choice Home = Great Result!

Highly recommended

We had a great journey to build with New Choice Homes. Our house is done within 5 months after the slab and we get to celebrate Christmas in our new house as promised. We had an excellent sales representative, Lloyd and Client Liaison, Brooke. They’re so informative of the updates of our house.
The quality of our house is 5 stars ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ We had a third party inspector and he said “it is an exceptional quality house”
Thank you for making our first journey a pleasant one. We will definitely recommend New Choice Home to our friends and relatives.

Smooth building process

We are happy with new choice homes, they delivered what was promised and quite creative in the design of our home being an individual home. Building process went smoothly without any hiccups, even our neighbours are impressed.

Had a little bit of unexpected increased cost on scaffolding in the end which NCH was willing to meet us halfway. So that was very much appreciated.

Overall a good building company and would build with them again.

Harriet

HarrietPerth

Good and bad mixed experiences

Construction End DateAug 2017

R.P

R.PPerth

New Choice is the Rite Choice

Construction End DateApr 2017

Mojyasked

Hi everyone,

I'm a first home buyer thinking of building with NCH and noticed that there's only two 1-star reviews here (though both are terribly frightening). One of them said that their lawyers take down negative reviews. I wanted to know:

1- Is it possible for companies to remove negative reviews? (in that case this whole site would be a scam)

2- What experience have you had with this builder? Pros and cons objectively????

Thanks all for your time :)

Tuscany
Tuscany

Hi, I noticed when I posted my negative review they removed my sales rep name but if it’s a positive review then they keep the name included which is defiantly dodgy.

If you deal with them make sure you read everything and don’t get rushed. I’m currently in the process of getting charged an extra $1200 on top of my $1500 deposit even though my finance declined. I confirmed with my rep multiple times if I would get changed any more than my deposit if my finance declined and then now I have been sent another bill.

Job1
Job1

Hi, I have built with them and they were great..not problem at all..very helpful, price was competitive and the quality of the home is a lot better then some of the builders out there..

Mojy

Thanks guys. Both opinions very helpful. Anyone else here who could kindly share their opinion?

Marcasked

Can anyone give me the full contact details for Ross??

New Choice Homes N.New Choice Homes

Hi Marc, Ross no longer works for New Choice Homes. Can I help you or have have another consultant call you?.

Marc

Thats ok thanks someone else has kindly passed on his details.

Green

Greenasked

I read the review by Dan titled 'What a Disgusting NIGHTMARE!!! Minus Zero' published on Apr 06, 2016. Has anyone had similar bad experience with the same builder?

Venus C
Venus C

Hi Jim
Our experience with New Choice Homes was nothing but excellent. We had no problems at all and have been totally satisfied with our house. All the staff were very helpful and professional and always kept us up to date with our build We have no hesitation in recommending them to build your house.

Dan

Oh Again NHC, What an accusation when we are in the Building Industry and my partner and I can see how disgusting and poor workmanship the work is, all just cut corners!!
you can explain Jim, how come the slab had structural cracks every everywhere in house, how come the mesh is not sitting at 3mm as per your Engineer but all are sitting at 10-20mm which a Cover Meter had proven??

Explain to Jim how come all the mortar are not at 10mm as per the BCA and they are all non-compliance??- photos doesn't lie

Exlplain to Jim How come the Brick pier that support your Roof is not filled in as per Your Engineer's Drawing and which I've sign on??- Photos doesn't lie

Explain to Jim how you end up cutting the wall as the pipe for the slab penetration is in the wrong location as my Engineer stated and myself as all the 3 pipes are in the wrong location and it is a structural issue??- photos doesn't lie

Explain to Jim how come the slab curled and doesn't sit on the slab at all and will never as the amount of sand that blew underneath the slab??- Photos doesn't lie

Explain to Jim how great you treat and value your clients who are paying thousand and thousand and you said to me incluidng a have a witness, You told me " I'm not building a 1 Million dollar house for me, you are a woman and you got no clue what you are talking, you better shut your mouth and get what your are given"??
But even the house cost $5, you will still be cashing up on that $5

Explain to Jim, how come all the light switches, GPO are most missing and not at the right locations as stated in Pre-start??

Explain to Jim how come the Timber in the roof( the Strut) are cracked and damaged??

Explain to Jim how come the Brick piers are falling off again after second time been done again?? photos doesn't lie

Explain to Jim how come there is around 500 chip bricks on the face bricks?? photos doesn't lie

At the end of the day, you are free to make your own decision!

Dan

Typing mistake: Cover meter says 10-20cm when your Engineer's says it should be sitting at 3cm

Get an answer from our members and New Choice Homes representatives