New Choice Homes

New Choice Homes (page 2 of 9)

Totally fantastic experience.

We bought a New Choice display home and the quality is second to none. I keep finding small details (that other builders do not include) throughout the house. It feels like we have not paid enough for the quality of finish that we have in this home. The minor details just keep giving, from the soft close toilet seats, to the magnetic door stops, through the bi-fold kitchen windows and stacking doors to the audio system and remote controlled feature gas fire, solar hot water, solar electric panels, etc etc etc. The house design flows beautifully and seamlessly connects the large rooms with a sense of space and light, to the outdoor entertainment area. I could go on for a long time about the list of inclusions, quality and attention to the smallest detail, but I want to save some words to describe the incredible service that we have had over the past two years since we bought the property. The New Choice admin staff (Ellen, Melanie & Brooke) are prompt, friendly and highly efficient, (often responding to emails with answers and solutions, within minutes not even hours). Simon Spadaccini and Brad on the construction team have been especially professional in responding to every request for information, updates and organising trades. I get the impression that New Choice Homes treats it's clients in the same way that it's multi-million dollar parent company does and I can honesty say that after building twelve homes in Perth over the past fifteen years, I have not dealt with a better builder.

In short, this New Choice home includes everything that we have ever wanted and dreamed of having in a house under one roof and given the opportunity, I would have no hesitation in building again in the future with this outstanding company. I know that they win lots of housing awards, but I'm surprised that they don't win them all. Great job New Choice Homes, I can't thank you enough for our beautiful home and incredible service, we couldn't be happier.

Construction End DateApr 2018
Hi Paul, Wow, what a review and thank you so much for your honesty and appreciation. It brings us a lot of joy to receive such wonderful praise and your comments will be shared with our entire team. At New Choice we strive to do things differently to a lot of other builders, which means a strong focus on quality in design and excellence in construction, with a team that is committed to delivering exceptional customer service throughout the entire building journey and to have this recognised by our clients means the world to us. Thankyou again for the wonderful review and we all wish you only the very best as you settle into your beautiful new home. Kind Regards, New Choice HomesHi New Choice Team, My real estate agent told me this morning that her daughter is building with you and that she has just done pre-start. I asked her how it went and she said is was very easy and stress free. Seems like a lot of people notice the New Choice difference.

Excellent Build and Superb Service

We have moved almost a month now and we are loving our home every moment. A big thanks to New Choice Home and the great team they have. Our family and friends are commenting what a great home design especially with a limited space of 200 sq meters but Alfie C. did the impossible and gave us what we want an amazing 3 beds and 2 bath house. Kellie S. is very dilegent in her email responses and helpful in our prestart meeting , Brooke P is easy to reach when we have questions and timely in her construction update and our Site Supervisor Phil will explain thoroughly why such actions our being done. Overall constructions of our house is excellent and the build/finish is quality and base on comparison with other builder the costing is affordable. Thanks New Choice Home for making our build easy and less stressful.

Construction End DateMar 2018
Dear Joie, Thank you so much for taking the time to make your review. It was wonderful to read your comments and know that your entire building experience with New Choice Homes was enjoyable, easy and stress free. It's also fantastic to read your comments regarding the excellent workmanship and communication you received from our staff along your building journey. Thank again for your review and we continue to wish you all the best in your beautiful new home. The New Choice Homes team.

Excellent Builder

Thanks to New Choice Homes for making the process of building my first home so stress free and easy. From the initial costings right through to handover, the team at New Choice Homes were friendly, easy to deal with and super helpful. There were only minor issues during construction and any questions & problems were quickly resolved/answered. I would highly recommend New Choice Homes to anyone looking to build and would gladly build with them again in the future.

Construction End DateFeb 2018
Hi Alan, Thank you so much for your wonderful review and recommendation. We really pride ourselves on our customer service here at New Choice, so it's great to receive such positive feedback from our clients. Thankyou also for deciding to choose New Choice to assist you with building your first home, we are happy to hear that we were able to make the whole process easy and stress free for you. Thanks again for the great review and we wish you many years of happiness in your new home. Kind Regards, New Choice Homes.

Good quality build overall.

We have just moved into our beautiful new home having handover earlier in March, with this the second home we have built. Overall we are very happy with the quality of build and the finish for most things is excellent.

Like any build process we had a few hiccups along the way, but for the most part the team at Newchoice did everything they could to ensure no delays were occurring. The two biggest disappointments are the rear sliding door and the finish on the concrete driveway. The rear sliding door was a long drawn out issue with the bottom row of bricks having to be removed due to the door frame not being set square by the brick layer and the slab having a hump right in the middle of the opening compounding the problem. After some weeks the doorframe was finally fixed ‘square’ but the gap not being even at the top and bottom of the double sliding doors still would indicate it is still not 100%. However, the doors open and close without an issue and having spoken to the Dowell technician onsite myself, the bottom adjustments on the door got the gap a bit better but not 100%. The issue with our concrete driveway is the finish. The construction of it is fine, but the surface finish is not to the standard we would expect and certainly not to the same standard as my previous home, particularly along the cut off drains, the edges, around the down-pipe grates and where it meets the face brickwork.

Overall, we would recommend Newchoice as they represent excellent value for money and their finishes are in line with their competitors. Everyone we dealt with along the way were excellent in the service they provided, from the salesperson, to contracts, to prestart to client liaison, and each stage of the build process was well communicated and quite seamless. We would happily build with them again, but hopefully this being our family home, we will be enjoying living in it for the next 30+ years.

Thanks everyone at Newchoice for building our lovely home!

Construction End DateMar 2018
Hi Simon, Thank you, we really appreciate the time you have taken to complete your review and I will be sure to pass on your valuable feedback regarding the couple of build points you mentioned to our construction team. Thank you again for the opportunity to allow us to build your new family home and it's wonderful to hear that you've had such a great all round experience building with us, your compliments will be shared with the whole team. We sincerely appreciate the recommendation and wish you and your family all the best for your beautiful new home. Kind Regards, New Choice Homes

Excellent quality build and service

Building my first home on my own sounded like a daunting process but the team at New Choice Homes were fantastic and helped me through it and made the whole process very manageable. I was really impressed from the start by Jim my sales consultant. He was not at all pushy and gave me very good and practical advice.

My block of land was a corner lot and had unforeseen restrictions to the boundary setbacks and my initial choice of The Milan plan which had a great promo with it could not be used. NCH were nice and came up with a custom designed floorpan for my block within its restrictions and did their best to accomodate my requests. They also let me have the promotion inclusion package which came with the Milan plan at that time without any additional charges.

At Pre-start, I was impressed that the "basic" inclusions were not at all basic. Their tapwares, handles, tiles etc were very stylish and I found that I did not need to upgrade anything at all. The building process itself was quick and always on schedule. I was always kept updated by Brooke the whole time with emails being responded to quickly. I received my keys on time without any fuss unlike other friends whose dates were often pushed back.

I had an issue during practical completion inspection when I noticed that drawers to the kitchen were not built in for me and I had completely missed that it was not drawn into the plans in the first place. I quickly went to get quotes from 2 cabinet makers and they were all quoting me in excess of $800 and I was quite stressed about it. I was unsure if NCH would help me, and many friends told me most builders will not cover it because I had already signed for the plan and it is all too late. But I decided to take a chance and ask Brooke my client liaison about it. I was surprised that NCH actually responded quickly. Shortly after, I was given a proposed plan for the bank of drawers to be inserted, and my drawers installed within 2 weeks of signing the amended draft. NCH did all that without charge and I'm so thankful and awed that they were so gracious about it. NCH was also always quick to respond to any concerns after the build.

Overall I have to say I'm so happy I went with NCH. I highly recommend the team behind NCH. They provide quality build and quality service and really look after you well as a client. Many friends and family have commented on how well the house has been built and are amazed on how easy it seemed for me. It was all thanks to NCH team. If you're looking for a team to trust your home building with, you can definitely count on NCH.

Construction End DateDec 2017
Hi Bec, Wow what a fantastic review. We're so pleased to hear that you had such a rewarding building experience with New Choice Homes and we are glad that we were able to design and build you a home that you are proud of. As for the bank of kitchen drawers, we're strong believers that it's the little things that count, in adding to a clients overall experience, so we were more than happy to assist with providing these drawers for you. Thanks again for the fabulous review and we sincerely appreciate the recommendation to others looking to build and wish you only the best in your new home. Kind Regards, New Choice Homes

Custom home build on a challenging sloping block.

This was our first time building and New Choice Homes made the whole process fairly straight forward.

The house was somewhat on a budget but still needed some key features as was built in Wembley Downs. The block was a sloping block which also added to the complexity though we had our plans drawn up previously by a building broker so this design part was easy for NCH.

The communication was good throughout the build, somewhat pushy towards the start trying to get our business locked away which is understandable.

A few small issues arose and were sorted by NCH although there was some resistance to a couple of these issues mainly on the cost side of things.

The quality of the build was on point for the price of the build and on the first hand over inspection Best West building Inspectors went through the whole house and only found mainly cosmetic issues that needed attention.

Overall we were happy with the build process with NCH and they did go beyond their scope to help us at the end which was appreciated. Where NCH price themselves in the market they do a decent job and are easy to deal with and we would build with them again if we ever build again.

Construction End DateFeb 2018
Dear BCK, Thank you for sharing your experience and we appreciate the honesty in your review. We're glad to hear that you received great communication from our staff throughout your build and that we could hand you the keys to a house you're proud of, so much so, that you would be happy to build with us again. As for going beyond our scope of works, at New Choice, our clients satisfaction is paramount, so we're happy to go above and beyond to ensure you have the best building experience possible. Thank you again for your review and we all wish you many enjoyable years in your New Choice home. Kind Regards, New Choice Homes

Wonderful build

Thanks to New Choice Home to build our house on time and even on a earlier date than what we expected.
Thanks also to John Archard, Kellie, Brooke, Melanie and Phil for your support.
We are so pleased with the customer service and support. Well done for you all. I greatly appreciate all your effort put into our house.

Construction End DateDec 2017
Hi Jeffrey, Thank you for your kind feedback. It's very rewarding to hear that our values of quality customer service has been an experience shared by you and your wife and your wonderful comments will be passed onto the entire team. We appreciate the time you have taken to complete this review and we all wish you many enjoyable years in your new home. Kind Regards New Choice Homes

Excellent build

As this was our first build, we compared many other builders with New Choice Homes (NCH)... They didn't compare. Our sales person Lloyd made the whole experience exciting. He wasn't pushy like the other sales people we encountered from other builders and gave us time to decide on what we wanted. He gave us expert advice on our house design. Our client liaison Brooke was a delight to work with. Any queries we had were answered asap. We were kept up to date with the build process. The workmanship was top notch. Our home was completed two months earlier than the initial move-in date. NCH is a builder you can trust to deliver good quality build. We love our new home and would highly recommend NCH

Construction End DateOct 2017
Hi Alicia, Thank you for the time you have taken to make your wonderful review and for allowing us the opportunity to build your first new home for you. Its great to hear that we were able to create the right design for you and that you received excellent communication from our staff throughout your build, we're also glad you are pleased with the quality of workmanship. Overall, we are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your building experience with New Choice and we really appreciate your willingness to recommend our services to others. We wish you all the best as you continue to settle into your new home. Kind Regards, New Choice Homes

Can't go wrong with NewChoice Homes

New Choice Homes (NCH) has built an absolutely fabulous family home for us at Doubleview, Perth. We are extremely happy with the way the whole process has been handled. Excellent team consisting of building consultant (Derek), designer (Jamie), interior designer (Kellie), supervisor (Phil) and liaison officer (Brooke) made the whole experience of building a new home very rewarding and enriching experience. Highly professional bunch of people! I can't find any fault with the quality of built be it in terms of materials used, level of workmanship, and overall professionalism. Yes, I admit, I felt the construction could have moved a bit quicker at times but NCH finished the work prior to completion date. This simple hitch, which can occur with any type of constructions, should not anywhere near outweigh the excellent job NCH has done for us. Thank you very much team NCH for the beautiful home you have built for Nidup family.

Very Happy New Year and Hope 2018 will shower you and your families with lots of successes, prosperity, peace and happiness.

Karma and Tshering
Doubleview, WA

Construction End DateSep 2017
Dear Karma, Thank you for taking the time to make your heartfelt and glowing review of New Choice Homes. We're so happy that you had such a rewarding experience building with us and we were grateful to be able to share the journey with you. Once again thank you again for your kind feedback, it really is a delight to hear that our values of quality customer service has been an experience shared by you and your wife. We wish you and your family continued happiness in your new home for many years to come. Kind Regards, New Choice Homes

Difficult Block Size + Custom Design + New Choice Home = Great Result!

We just finished building our home with New Choice Homes. We had a difficult block size of 12m frontage by 42m long with a 3m decline over the length (neighbours wouldn’t allow us to retain the rear), which made it difficult to find off the plan designs that suited our block and the type of house we wanted. We spent a fair bit of time with New Choices Sales & Design team to develop the perfect layout house for our block whilst suiting our lifestyle and growing family. It turned out to be a fairly custom design with a lot of special inclusions. Overall the process went very smoothly and the whole team were super helpful. As with all builds there were a few minor hiccups but everything was picked up, resolved and fixed in a timely manner with no headaches. The construction team did a great job keeping the job flowing and we had the house handed over within 7 months of the slab going down, including painting, flooring etc which was really impressive considering the size of the house and how many additions and specials we included. We’ve been in the house for nearly four weeks now and we’re extremely happy with everything, there hasn’t been anything that we’ve noticed after the build that we really regret or wish we thought of which shows how helpful working with New Choices experience upfront on the layout and designs really paid off for the end product. Overall would more than happily build with New Choice Homes again and would recommend to friends and family.

Construction End DateNov 2017
Dear Rhys, Thankyou for taking the time to make your review and we are so pleased to hear that you have had such a rewarding experience building with New Choice. We understand that that there is no one size fits all approach when it comes to building and that everyone's needs are different and we're happy that we could design and build you a home that you are proud of. We hope and your family continue to enjoy your new home for many years to come and once again, thank you for your review. Kind Regards, New Choice Homes.

Highly recommended

We had a great journey to build with New Choice Homes. Our house is done within 5 months after the slab and we get to celebrate Christmas in our new house as promised. We had an excellent sales representative, Lloyd and Client Liaison, Brooke. They’re so informative of the updates of our house.
The quality of our house is 5 stars ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ We had a third party inspector and he said “it is an exceptional quality house”
Thank you for making our first journey a pleasant one. We will definitely recommend New Choice Home to our friends and relatives.

Construction End DateNov 2017
Hi Melzpang, Thank you for your glowing review and your kind words about your building experience with New Choice Homes. It is fantastic to hear your comments regarding the quality workmanship and communication you have received. We're delighted that you are proud of your new home and your feedback will be passed on to Lloyd, Brooke and all our team members. Thank you also for your willingness to recommend our building service to others, this is a wonderful compliment. Kind Regards, New Choice Homes

Smooth building process

We are happy with new choice homes, they delivered what was promised and quite creative in the design of our home being an individual home. Building process went smoothly without any hiccups, even our neighbours are impressed.

Had a little bit of unexpected increased cost on scaffolding in the end which NCH was willing to meet us halfway. So that was very much appreciated.

Overall a good building company and would build with them again.

Construction End DateNov 2017
Hi Cindy, Thanks for your review and we're happy to hear that we were able to design and build you a customised home that you're proud of. It's unfortunate when unexpected costs sometimes arise on site, but I'm glad that we could accommodate and meet you half way. It is also wonderful to hear that your building process went smoothly and that even your neighbours are impressed with the build, so thank you again for your review and we wish you many enjoyable years to come in your New Choice Home. Kind Regards, New Choice Homes

Good and bad mixed experiences

It was a mixture of good and bad experiences. I still can't accept that I have to pay $$ to build a platform for the free-standing cooker to sit on because the kitchen bench is too high. When my friend and family came to the house they can easily pick up that the kitchen bench is higher than normal.. The design planning team and senior management are to be blamed. When we open the master bedroom door, the door knob hit on the mirror wardrobe and we realise that the wardrobe shouldn't be put behind the door. Then the retaining wall problems, right from the drafting, I asked the team to check the site and advise retaining wall issues but they said they will do it later. However it was when the gas meter box can't be opened then they noticed the problem and left not much choice for the owner. All problems are owner's and the owner has to bear all costs! Another crash, we were told the tree stump and it's roots were to be removed, which we agreed to pay to do the job, however, they only removed the easy surrounding and said it was too hard to do the job as too close to the electricity. So what is the point if you said something but can't achieve... we paid few thousands to learn this. Moreover, I don’t find good value to build a unit looking at the total amount that was paid. However I am happy to give positive comments to [name removed], [name removed] and [name removed] as they are doing a great job in their roles.

Construction End DateAug 2017
Dear Harriet, Thank you for taking the time to make your review. Whilst we welcome all feedback, we usually have the opportunity to discuss a clients building experience before handover has taken place. Since posting your review, I understand you have spoken with our Construction Manager and had a chance to discuss your concerns. He has advised you that sometimes owner arranged works, can conflict with the builders construction works. In regards to the tree root removal, I believe it’s been explained that when removing tree stumps, you can’t just grind the stumps down, you have to remove the entire stump and root system to prevent the brick paving from sinking over time. I’m glad that we were able to work together to offer you some solutions which will be actioned as soon as you let us know which direction you wish to take. Kind Regards, New Choice Homes

New Choice is the Rite Choice

As a first time builder who has no idea you are generally going in blind with high expectations or no expectation. I approached New Choice Homes (NCH) with a plan that I had personally paid for and requested a quote for the build. I was thankfully saved from building a house that I could never afford and a house that did not fit my lifestyle. These comments by NCH made me realise that they were the builder for me. Not only did they build my dream home but they provided me with the honest opinion which for me speaks volume.

During the build I had communications with a number of team members which were all so very helpful. for someone who does not have an idea with what a plan even looks like they were all very patient and went out of the way to explain things for me without me feeling like a was stupid or blindsided.

My home was built very quickly and the quality was what I was promised.

I want to take this time and thank all the staff at New Choice Homes that guided me.

Construction End DateApr 2017
Dear R.P, Thank you for leaving your kind feedback and congratulations on your new home. We are so glad that we were able to design and build you a beautiful home that you are proud of and it's rewarding to hear that our values of honesty and quality customer service have been acknowledged by our clients. Building your first home, or any home for that matter, can be a daunting experience and we're happy that we were able to make the process a pleasant one for you. We hope you continue to enjoy your dream home for many years to come. Kind Regards, New Choice Homes

NewChoice is the new choice!

The quality is the best! There are two houses built next to my house and the difference in the quality is obvious. Also, the inclusions of my house is unbelievable.

Brett is most honest sales consultant I know. He was not pushy. He is confident and straight-forward. I went and checked out A LOT of builders before signing up with NewChoice. Some sales consultants are rude and pushy - one even offered to pay for my deposit so I can sign up with them.

There are some issues (which will always be there regardless of the building company you are with) but what I love about NewChoice staffs is they are quick, efficient and friendly. Those are the must when building. One email to Brooke and she’s on to it already.

Walter, my construction supervisor, is so much into details (which you would want for a supervisor). I remember he removed one of the ceilings because it wasn’t done properly.

Whether big or small requests, NewChoice made way to grant it. They went above and beyond to make sure I have a stress-free building process.

My closest friend just signed up with NewChoice too!!

Thank you very much, NewChoice, for my beautiful home.

Construction End DateNov 2017
Dear Elieza, Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a review. It was wonderful to read your comments and to know that your building experience with NCH was a stress free process. It is also fantastic to hear your comments regarding the excellent workmanship and communication you have received from our staff. We realise the importance of word of mouth, so thank you for referring your friend to build with us, I'm sure, like you, they wont be disappointed. Your wonderful feedback will be passed on to all our staff involved and we wish you the best of times in your new home. New Choice Homes

5* all the way!

I cannot be any happier with my dealings with New Choice Homes. From the very start when I met Lloyd, he helped me step by step through the signing process, nothing was too much trouble...being a novice at building, I asked a million questions that he patiently answered.
Next was meeting Kelly for pre-start....and people say it can be so stressful.....not in the slightest, this part was so easy with Kelly's help. Brooke took over with the construction phase, emailed me every step of the way. I looked forward to these progress reports each week, she was amazing ! Brad the building supervisor was a god-send, he was so full of ideas and advice. Finally I received my keys, ahead of schedule. I a man the happiest and most grateful new home owner...there was never a problem, New Choice Homes were amazing, from start to finish.

Construction End DateSep 2017
Hi Julia, Thank you so much for your wonderful review and for sharing your journey. We're very happy that we could help you build your lovely new home and that you enjoyed the whole building experience. New Choice wishes you continued happiness for many years to come in your new home. Kind Regards, New Choice Homes.Thank you very much, definitely recommending your company to family and friends.That's great to hear Julia, and please don't forget we offer a $1000 referral as a thank you gift.

handover 1

New choice completed the first of three for us, the other two are coming along and hoping to finish before Christmas
they are single story at the front and and two story at the back on a single block one is a heritage looking house whilst the others are a more modern look side by side with different elevations and roof types one is pitched the other is not

Construction End DateOct 2017
Hi J.c.B, thanks for your review and for briefly telling us about the 3 homes you are building with us. We look forward to you updating your review and providing feedback on your building experience once all 3 homes have been completed. In the interim, as per our phone conversation, we are happy to hear that you are pleased with NCH to date. Thanks again for taking the time to make your review. New Choice Homes

A welcomed surprise to building a new home in WA

You often hear the horror stories when it comes to building here in Perth and as I have previously horror dealings with a renovator / builder I was very worried about this process of building a new home. So I spent a long time going through many builders, designs and sales people. We ended up with 2 choices but the other was not cost effective so we chose New Choice Homes (NCH). Brett was very professional as our sales rep and when finally the slab began we were introduced to our “Wizard" Building Supervisor, Walter whom was exceptional and was able to guide us through the entire process. There were some hiccups that were attributed to contractors but having Walter there to guide us through these was a huge relief and made the burden only slight. Brooke in the office kept us up to date and when things weren’t going to plan she had to deal with me, which is not an easy task, but she remained professional throughout. I have no reservations in recommending the NCH team and would suggest requesting Walter as your building “Wizard”, to ensure you also enjoy the building process as we have.

Construction End DateOct 2017
Hi PhillR, Firstly, we appreciate the time you have taken to make this review and thank you for the opportunity given to build your new home. We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your building experience with New Choice Homes and to hear that the process was made relatively easy for you by our staff. Having had a bit of a disaster experience with your previous renovator / builder, we're so glad that our team were able to deliver you a home that you're proud of and that the level of professionalism and communication you received from our staff throughout your new build, made the experience stress free for you. Your praise will be passed on to Brett, Brooke and of course Walter the 'Wizard' and the whole team. We all hope you enjoy your new home for many years to come. Kind Regards, New Choice Homes.

Devastated First Home Owner

I have been dealing with [name removed] from New Choice for a few months. At first I was told never to trust a sales person and I thought [name removed] was different.

[name removed] was made very clear of my situation and on a number of occasions I reconfirmed with [name removed] that I would not be liable for any other fee’s except loosing the deposit if I had finance difficulties as I had heard a number of stories before.

Now New Choice are trying to make me pay them another $2000 on top of the $1500 deposit I paid them. Not only that the original plan was very basic with a kitchen with only 2 cupboards and draws and then wanted me to pay extra to add in more cabinets etc. New choice are just trying to scam their customers for as much money as they can get. I would not recommend them to anyone. They have made my first home experience a nightmare.

Construction End DateMar 2018
For some reason the sales person name was removed. His name is [Name Removed]. The same person mentioned in below review by LGHi Tuscany, I am sorry to read your feedback regarding your current dealings with New Choice Homes, I have tried numerous times to contact you and left messages so I could have the opportunity to discuss this matter but unfortunately I have had no luck in reaching you. The extra costs we are asking for is $1276 as per the statement sent to you, not the $2000 you mentioned in your review. It is standard procedure for any builder to recoup costs associated with preparing clients building contracts which is over and above the initial deposit. One thing to keep in mind is that New Choice Homes had no control with the finance approval as you opted to use your own finance broker to assist you, the suggestion your broker requested in order for you to obtain finance, was not something we felt comfortable with as it was going against the banks regulations. As for the “Basic Plan” you mentioned in the review, that plan was selected based on the budget you had, which like any plan comes with a standard amount of cabinet work. When additional items are added to any house plan, this will increase the cost of the home. Also for the comment we “SCAM” our customers for as much money as we can get couldn’t be further from the truth, we are one of Perth’s most affordable quality home builder and we go over and above the norm to make sure our clients receive the best possible pricing available which is evident in our reviews. Please give me a call if you would like to discuss this further Joe Varacalli Sales ManagerFirstly I have only received 2 missed calls which I returned today and have not heard back since. As advised on multiple occassions I reconfirmed with Brett if finance didn’t go through that I would not be liable for any other costs. Also I did talk to the broker your company recommended and he advised my broker was able to offer a better option then he could at the time.

Good building company with good reputation and quality workmanship

We first decided to choose New Choice Homes after reading several good reviews and finding NCH designs creative, smart and practical. Having never built before, we ended up speaking to many companies and found NCH consultant Brett Weinbrecht the most friendly, knowledgeable and professional without the pushiness that other companies had. The entire build went fairly smoothly and quickly with our slab poured in January and our key hand over in July! Any concerns/ questions we had during the construction process were quickly and professionally dealt with by our site manager Walt. We have been very happy with NCH so far and would consider using them again for any future building projects.

Construction End DateJul 2017
Dear LG Perth, Thanks for taking the time out to make your great review. We're very happy to hear that you've had such a rewarding experience building with New Choice, from start to finish and that everything ran smoothly for you. We do hope you continue to consider us for any future building projects you may have, and in the interim, we hope you enjoy your new home. Thanks again, New Choice Homes

Hi everyone, I'm a first home buyer thinking of building with NCH and noticed that there's only two 1-star reviews here (though both are terribly frightening). One of them said that their lawyers take down negative reviews. I wanted to know: 1- Is it possible for companies to remove negative reviews? (in that case this whole site would be a scam) 2- What experience have you had with this builder? Pros and cons objectively???? Thanks all for your time :)
Hi, I noticed when I posted my negative review they removed my sales rep name but if it’s a positive review then they keep the name included which is defiantly dodgy. If you deal with them make sure you read everything and don’t get rushed. I’m currently in the process of getting charged an extra $1200 on top of my $1500 deposit even though my finance declined. I confirmed with my rep multiple times if I would get changed any more than my deposit if my finance declined and then now I have been sent another bill.Hi, I have built with them and they were great..not problem at all..very helpful, price was competitive and the quality of the home is a lot better then some of the builders out there..Thanks guys. Both opinions very helpful. Anyone else here who could kindly share their opinion?

Can anyone give me the full contact details for Ross??
Hi Marc, Ross no longer works for New Choice Homes. Can I help you or have have another consultant call you?.Thats ok thanks someone else has kindly passed on his details.

I read the review by Dan titled 'What a Disgusting NIGHTMARE!!! Minus Zero' published on Apr 06, 2016. Has anyone had similar bad experience with the same builder?
Hi Jim Our experience with New Choice Homes was nothing but excellent. We had no problems at all and have been totally satisfied with our house. All the staff were very helpful and professional and always kept us up to date with our build We have no hesitation in recommending them to build your house.Oh Again NHC, What an accusation when we are in the Building Industry and my partner and I can see how disgusting and poor workmanship the work is, all just cut corners!! you can explain Jim, how come the slab had structural cracks every everywhere in house, how come the mesh is not sitting at 3mm as per your Engineer but all are sitting at 10-20mm which a Cover Meter had proven?? Explain to Jim how come all the mortar are not at 10mm as per the BCA and they are all non-compliance??- photos doesn't lie Exlplain to Jim How come the Brick pier that support your Roof is not filled in as per Your Engineer's Drawing and which I've sign on??- Photos doesn't lie Explain to Jim how you end up cutting the wall as the pipe for the slab penetration is in the wrong location as my Engineer stated and myself as all the 3 pipes are in the wrong location and it is a structural issue??- photos doesn't lie Explain to Jim how come the slab curled and doesn't sit on the slab at all and will never as the amount of sand that blew underneath the slab??- Photos doesn't lie Explain to Jim how great you treat and value your clients who are paying thousand and thousand and you said to me incluidng a have a witness, You told me " I'm not building a 1 Million dollar house for me, you are a woman and you got no clue what you are talking, you better shut your mouth and get what your are given"?? But even the house cost $5, you will still be cashing up on that $5 Explain to Jim, how come all the light switches, GPO are most missing and not at the right locations as stated in Pre-start?? Explain to Jim how come the Timber in the roof( the Strut) are cracked and damaged?? Explain to Jim how come the Brick piers are falling off again after second time been done again?? photos doesn't lie Explain to Jim how come there is around 500 chip bricks on the face bricks?? photos doesn't lie At the end of the day, you are free to make your own decision!Typing mistake: Cover meter says 10-20cm when your Engineer's says it should be sitting at 3cm