New Choice Homes

New Choice Homes (page 3 of 9)

• Build Stage
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Smooth building process

We are happy with new choice homes, they delivered what was promised and quite creative in the design of our home being an individual home. Building process went smoothly without any hiccups, even our neighbours are impressed.

Had a little bit of unexpected increased cost on scaffolding in the end which NCH was willing to meet us halfway. So that was very much appreciated.

Overall a good building company and would build with them again.

Construction End DateNov 2017
New Choice HomesNew Choice Homes

Harriet

HarrietPerth

Good and bad mixed experiences

Construction End DateAug 2017
R.P

R.PPerth

New Choice is the Rite Choice

Construction End DateApr 2017
New Choice Homes N.New Choice Homes

NewChoice is the new choice!

Construction End DateNov 2017

5* all the way!

Construction End DateSep 2017
Julia Gillespie
Julia Gillespie

Thank you very much, definitely recommending your company to family and friends.

New Choice Homes N.New Choice Homes

That's great to hear Julia, and please don't forget we offer a $1000 referral as a thank you gift.

J.c.B

J.c.BPerth

handover 1

New choice completed the first of three for us, the other two are coming along and hoping to finish before Christmas
they are single story at the front and and two story at the back on a single block one is a heritage looking house whilst the others are a more modern look side by side with different elevations and roof types one is pitched the other is not

Construction End DateOct 2017

PhillR

PhillRPerth

A welcomed surprise to building a new home in WA

Construction End DateOct 2017

TuscanyPerth

Devastated First Home Owner

Construction End DateMar 2018
Tuscany

For some reason the sales person name was removed. His name is [Name Removed]. The same person mentioned in below review by LG

Tuscany

Good building company with good reputation and quality workmanship

We first decided to choose New Choice Homes after reading several good reviews and finding NCH designs creative, smart and practical. Having never built before, we ended up speaking to many companies and found NCH consultant Brett Weinbrecht the most friendly, knowledgeable and professional without the pushiness that other companies had. The entire build went fairly smoothly and quickly with our slab poured in January and our key hand over in July! Any concerns/ questions we had during the construction process were quickly and professionally dealt with by our site manager Walt. We have been very happy with NCH so far and would consider using them again for any future building projects.

Construction End DateJul 2017
Mufid Sain

Mufid SainPerth

Very impressed and will definitely recommend

I have moved in my own place finally and could not be happy enough! My family and friend have dealt previously with New Choice Homes and have no regrets.
From the start process till the end, the staff I dealt with have been really professional, helpful and friendly. All concerns were addressed in a timely manner and very well communicated.
The workmanship has been really great and the final house result has been very satisfactory.
I would definitely recommend NCH to someone looking to buy or build.

Construction End DateJul 2017

A Builder Whose Quality You Can Trust

Diane

DianePerth, WA

Very helpful.. always supportive and worked hard to make it happen.

Very happy

The workmanship and build quality was very good. Throughout the entire build, we were kept up to date. The build went relatively smooth and finished on time. In fact it was a couple of weeks ahead. Support right from the get go was brilliant. Thanks to Brett, Brooke, Kellie, Brad and Michelle. I cannot recommend New Choice Homes enough.....Colin & Annette

New Choice HomesNew Choice Homes

Nat

NatPerth

Outstanding builder!

My partner and I couldn't be happier with our new home! The workmanship and finish of the home is amazing!!
Brett was the salesman we dealt with from beginning to end and we can't recommend him highly enough. Great attention to detail, friendly and on the ball every time we spoke.
Brooke was our lovely client liaison who gave us constant construction updates.
The service we received from New Choice far exceeded that of other building companies I have dealt with in the past.
Thank you New Choice!!

Construction End DateMay 2017
Yash

YashShenton Park

Best Builder Excellent

Building with New Choice home was positive experience from the beginning to the end. We are so happy with our new house. The workmanship was excellent as well as quality to detail.
The customer service and support was outstanding from Sacha Wallace, Brooke, Brad and Kellie. Received so many valued advise for Kellie during prestart. Drafting team has done a really good job as per our advise and needs. We would highly recommend New Choice Homes to anyone wanting to build their dream home.

We are already planning to Build our second house with New Choice Home very soon.

Million Thanks to all NCH Team

Yash and Sherry

Mark

MarkPerth

Most Creative Builder

Dawn

DawnPerth

Newchoice is the best choice!

Jackson

JacksonPerth

Excellent - New Choice Homes

Everything was fantastic and I was very appreciated for the prompt services from them. Especially during the period of construction, the Client Liaison & Maintenance Coordinator sent me email for updates of my property fornightly. I definitely recommend New Choice Homes to other friends who wants to build their dream homes. In the furture, if I want to build my new home again I will go back to appoint them as my builder again. :)

Chris

Chris

This building company is the best in Perth

Beautiful house

This was the first time we built New choice home. The process of the building from start to finish was done efficiently and stress-free. The team was very friendly and responsive to questions and requests.Overall, we are extremely happy with the quality of work, service and finish of our house. We will definitely recommend New Choice Homes to anyone wanting to build a house. Thank you New Choice Homes.

Mojyasked

Hi everyone,

I'm a first home buyer thinking of building with NCH and noticed that there's only two 1-star reviews here (though both are terribly frightening). One of them said that their lawyers take down negative reviews. I wanted to know:

1- Is it possible for companies to remove negative reviews? (in that case this whole site would be a scam)

2- What experience have you had with this builder? Pros and cons objectively????

Thanks all for your time :)

Tuscany

Hi, I noticed when I posted my negative review they removed my sales rep name but if it’s a positive review then they keep the name included which is defiantly dodgy.

If you deal with them make sure you read everything and don’t get rushed. I’m currently in the process of getting charged an extra $1200 on top of my $1500 deposit even though my finance declined. I confirmed with my rep multiple times if I would get changed any more than my deposit if my finance declined and then now I have been sent another bill.

Job1
Job1

Hi, I have built with them and they were great..not problem at all..very helpful, price was competitive and the quality of the home is a lot better then some of the builders out there..

Mojy

Thanks guys. Both opinions very helpful. Anyone else here who could kindly share their opinion?

Marcasked

Can anyone give me the full contact details for Ross??

New Choice Homes N.New Choice Homes

Hi Marc, Ross no longer works for New Choice Homes. Can I help you or have have another consultant call you?.

Marc

Thats ok thanks someone else has kindly passed on his details.

Green

Greenasked

I read the review by Dan titled 'What a Disgusting NIGHTMARE!!! Minus Zero' published on Apr 06, 2016. Has anyone had similar bad experience with the same builder?

Venus C
Venus C

Hi Jim
Our experience with New Choice Homes was nothing but excellent. We had no problems at all and have been totally satisfied with our house. All the staff were very helpful and professional and always kept us up to date with our build We have no hesitation in recommending them to build your house.

Dan

Oh Again NHC, What an accusation when we are in the Building Industry and my partner and I can see how disgusting and poor workmanship the work is, all just cut corners!!
you can explain Jim, how come the slab had structural cracks every everywhere in house, how come the mesh is not sitting at 3mm as per your Engineer but all are sitting at 10-20mm which a Cover Meter had proven??

Explain to Jim how come all the mortar are not at 10mm as per the BCA and they are all non-compliance??- photos doesn't lie

Exlplain to Jim How come the Brick pier that support your Roof is not filled in as per Your Engineer's Drawing and which I've sign on??- Photos doesn't lie

Explain to Jim how you end up cutting the wall as the pipe for the slab penetration is in the wrong location as my Engineer stated and myself as all the 3 pipes are in the wrong location and it is a structural issue??- photos doesn't lie

Explain to Jim how come the slab curled and doesn't sit on the slab at all and will never as the amount of sand that blew underneath the slab??- Photos doesn't lie

Explain to Jim how great you treat and value your clients who are paying thousand and thousand and you said to me incluidng a have a witness, You told me " I'm not building a 1 Million dollar house for me, you are a woman and you got no clue what you are talking, you better shut your mouth and get what your are given"??
But even the house cost $5, you will still be cashing up on that $5

Explain to Jim, how come all the light switches, GPO are most missing and not at the right locations as stated in Pre-start??

Explain to Jim how come the Timber in the roof( the Strut) are cracked and damaged??

Explain to Jim how come the Brick piers are falling off again after second time been done again?? photos doesn't lie

Explain to Jim how come there is around 500 chip bricks on the face bricks?? photos doesn't lie

At the end of the day, you are free to make your own decision!

Dan

Typing mistake: Cover meter says 10-20cm when your Engineer's says it should be sitting at 3cm

Get an answer from our members and New Choice Homes representatives