New Choice Homes

New Choice Homes (page 3 of 9)

Good building company with good reputation and quality workmanship

We first decided to choose New Choice Homes after reading several good reviews and finding NCH designs creative, smart and practical. Having never built before, we ended up speaking to many companies and found NCH consultant Brett Weinbrecht the most friendly, knowledgeable and professional without the pushiness that other companies had. The entire build went fairly smoothly and quickly with our slab poured in January and our key hand over in July! Any concerns/ questions we had during the construction process were quickly and professionally dealt with by our site manager Walt. We have been very happy with NCH so far and would consider using them again for any future building projects.

Construction End DateJul 2017
Dear LG Perth, Thanks for taking the time out to make your great review. We're very happy to hear that you've had such a rewarding experience building with New Choice, from start to finish and that everything ran smoothly for you. We do hope you continue to consider us for any future building projects you may have, and in the interim, we hope you enjoy your new home. Thanks again, New Choice Homes

Very impressed and will definitely recommend

I have moved in my own place finally and could not be happy enough! My family and friend have dealt previously with New Choice Homes and have no regrets.
From the start process till the end, the staff I dealt with have been really professional, helpful and friendly. All concerns were addressed in a timely manner and very well communicated.
The workmanship has been really great and the final house result has been very satisfactory.
I would definitely recommend NCH to someone looking to buy or build.

Construction End DateJul 2017
Dear Mufid, Thank you for your kind and wonderful feedback. It is such a delight to hear that our values of quality customer service and exceptional workmanship has been an experience shared by you, your family and friends and we hope you continue to enjoy your beautiful new home for many years to come. Thanks again The New Choice Homes team

A Builder Whose Quality You Can Trust

We first encountered New Choice Homes by happenstance (and we’re so pleased that we did).
After we couldn’t find the display house we were after, we wandered into the NCH’s display.
There we met our future sales consultant, Matt, who kindly gave us directions, but also showed us NCH’s floor plan for one of their upcoming display houses, The Cube.

What stood out for us that day was the genuineness of the company’s employees. We didn’t feel pressured like we did with other companies. That first interaction, coupled with a floor plan that we adored, was all we needed to decide that NCH was the builder for us.

At no stage did we feel overwhelmed or frustrated with NCH. We always felt that everyone was doing their best to make our experience amazing. From Matt doing a fantastic job adjusting the house to meet our needs (and wants!) to Kelli making Pre-Start a breeze to Brooke ensuring that communication was always forthcoming and up-to-date, the administration stage was clear and straightforward.

The building process was just as smooth. We regularly checked our block and we were content with what we saw. Never having built a house before, we did have questions along the way, but they were quickly answered either by Brooke or our building supervisor, Brad. Brad did a fantastic job throughout the process. Any issues encountered along the way were resolved quickly and to our satisfaction.

Having lived in the house for about six months now, we can happily say we love our house. We’re grateful for all the effort NCH placed into building our home. We highly recommend them to anyone considering building a house, particularly a narrow lot house.

Construction End DateFeb 2017
Dear Elizabeth, Thank you for taking the time to write your glowing review and it is wonderful to hear that you've had such a great all rounded experience building with us. We really appreciate the feedback and we're very happy to hear that you loved building with New Choice Homes as much as we loved building your beautiful home for you. We sincerely appreciate the recommendation to others looking to build and we wish you many enjoyable years in your new home. Thanks again, the New Choice Homes team.

Very helpful.. always supportive and worked hard to make it happen.

The building process is daunting, but New Choice made sure that I was given every consideration and felt that nothing was too much trouble. From the sales representative ( Brett ) who endured various revisions only to have to resubmit a totally different plan, the prestart coordinator ( Kellie ) who chased up many different costings for variations, and to my build coordinators (Sasha, and then Brooke ), who were always patient and unfailingly supportive. ( I did feel sorry for the costing estimators though!). The build was an individual design, and required many meetings every step of the way. I always felt confident with the quality of the building process...the site manager ( Walter ) was very careful to ensure the workmanship was at a high standard and where mistakes were made, ensured they were swiftly rectified. My moving process was complicated as the rental threatened to finished before the build was completed. Everyone was very sympathetic and tried to accommodate the changing dates as much as possible. Nothing has been too much trouble for them. I am most impressed with the service.
After I moved in, the company has quickly responded to identified complaints, which has only reinforced my confidence. I am maintaining a log of issues for the 6 month inspection, but it is not very long. Most of my problems are my own fault...some of the placement of the electrical points, lights and power, and the pantry size, I did not pick up on the plans. My main criticism so far comes from the costings of the variations. Some, particularly plumbing, are above retail price, even though they are with the same supplier, and yet other items attracted a rebate. I found this confusing.

Construction End DateMar 2017
Hi Diane, Thank you for the excellent feedback and thank you for sharing your building experience. We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed building with New Choice and we're glad to hear you appreciate the quality workmanship going into the build and that the New Choice Homes team have delivered everything you've asked for. At New Choice Homes we endeavour to always provide great customer service in every aspect of our clients builds, from sign up all the way through to maintenance and so it's very rewarding for us to have this recognised. We all wish you the very best for your wonderful new home. Kind Regards, New Choice Homes

Very happy

The workmanship and build quality was very good. Throughout the entire build, we were kept up to date. The build went relatively smooth and finished on time. In fact it was a couple of weeks ahead. Support right from the get go was brilliant. Thanks to Brett, Brooke, Kellie, Brad and Michelle. I cannot recommend New Choice Homes enough.....Colin & Annette

Construction End DateMar 2017
Hi Colin & Annette, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience, we are so happy that we could help you with your new home and that you enjoyed the whole building experience. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation and wish you both all the very best for your new home. Your thanks will be passed on to the entire team. Kind Regards, New Choice Homes

Outstanding builder!

My partner and I couldn't be happier with our new home! The workmanship and finish of the home is amazing!!
Brett was the salesman we dealt with from beginning to end and we can't recommend him highly enough. Great attention to detail, friendly and on the ball every time we spoke.
Brooke was our lovely client liaison who gave us constant construction updates.
The service we received from New Choice far exceeded that of other building companies I have dealt with in the past.
Thank you New Choice!!

Construction End DateMay 2017
Hi Nat, Thanks for taking the time to share your building experience with us. It's great to hear you received excellent communication from all our staff throughout the entire process of your build and our compliments will be shared with the whole team. I'm glad to hear you appreciate the quality workmanship going into the build and that the New Choice Homes team have delivered everything you've asked for. Thanks again The New Choice Homes team

Best Builder Excellent

Building with New Choice home was positive experience from the beginning to the end. We are so happy with our new house. The workmanship was excellent as well as quality to detail.
The customer service and support was outstanding from Sacha Wallace, Brooke, Brad and Kellie. Received so many valued advise for Kellie during prestart. Drafting team has done a really good job as per our advise and needs. We would highly recommend New Choice Homes to anyone wanting to build their dream home.

We are already planning to Build our second house with New Choice Home very soon.

Million Thanks to all NCH Team

Yash and Sherry

Construction End DateFeb 2017
Hi Yash And Sherry, Thank you for your great feedback and for choosing to build your new home with New Choice. Its wonderful to hear that you've had such a great experience building with us. We employ highly trained staff which in turn reflects in our high standard of customer service and quality of build so a big thank you from everyone at new Choice for acknowledging that in your review. We sincerely appreciate the recommendation and wish you all the best for your new home and we very much look forward to building with you both again in the future. Kind Regards New Choice Homes.

Most Creative Builder

My review is very straight forward. I was speaking with a number of builders before I decided to commit to "New Choice Homes".

I chose "New Choice Homes" fairly quickly as their design team beat all other builders in terms of creativity, including old (established) sleeping giants in the building industry. They specialize in one-off designs and they really do....In fact they have won a lot of industry awards for one-off designs and other categories.

The building progress was as expected...not perfect, but typical of what can be expected. Here's the truth..."New Choice Homes" probably suffer from the same issues that all builders do..IE: Occasional faulty workmanship and slight delays due to tradies, but I can't emphasize this enough....They are the best home designers in the market.

The bottom line:-
- Customer support was excellent.
- Workmanship was around 98%. I knocked off 2% because of minor issues that needed correcting. What I can say is that the walls were bloody straight and kitchen / cabinets / bathroom / tiling...all else....great.

I only have two complaints about New Choice Homes:-
1) My new home was broken into 2 times during construction and had a further 3rd unsuccessful attempt. I found that "New Choice Homes" were slow to react after the first break-in and this allowed the thieves to return and do more damage and steal more gear..
2) The building planners only allowed for one door handle for each set of double doors. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out that each door needs a handle and they need to match.

So there's my experience with "New Choice Homes".

Would I choose them again...Definitely!

Construction End DateMar 2017
Hi Mark, We appreciate you taking the time to share your building experience with us and we are pleased to hear that you have enjoyed the journey. We really pride ourselves on our custom design work, so its rewarding to receive such positive feedback from you in relation to this. We're also pretty happy with your initial workmanship rating of 98% as this is still a great score. Building, like a lot of things, is not a perfect science and as you mentioned, the 2% was corrected promptly so everything is now without fault for you. As for the two break ins and the third attempted break in, unfortunately new homes being built are easy targets for thieves, but our sincere apologies on our slower than usual response time to the first break in over the Christmas holiday period. Lastly, we are delighted to hear that you would build with us again in the future and we wish you all the very best as you continue settle into your new home. Kind Regards, New Choice Homes.

Newchoice is the best choice!

As someone who has never built a house before and doing it on my own, I was a little nervous, but I had absolutely no reason to be with Newchoice. From Shakil my Sales Consultant to Kellie in Prestart, Brooke my client liaison and Phil my building supervisor, everyone was helpful professional and informative. Even Melanie in accounts was a pleasure to deal with, which I can't unfortunately say for my bank. I was always given regular updates, all my questions were answered, and calls and emails returned promptly. My house was completed in the agreed time and the quality is superb. I have had a couple of small issues and Brooke has had those attended to. I live in an area surround by newly built homes and I am hearing a lot of complaints from my neighbours about the problems they have had with their builders. I have had compliments from neighbours on my home and one even said that mine were the neatest builders she had ever seen, they cleaned up the site every day before they left! I love my Newchoice home. I can't recommend them highly enough. Thanks Newchoice.

Construction End DateFeb 2017
Hi Dawn, Thank you for your glowing and positive review, Firstly, thank you for the opportunity to build your new home, and we are so glad that we were able to design and build you a home that you, and so it seems, your neighbours are also proud of! It's great to hear you received excellent communication from our staff throughout your build and we're happy you are pleased with the quality of workmanship. Your kind comments will be shared with the whole team, and we are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your entire building experience with New Choice Homes. We hope you continue to enjoy your new beautiful home for many years to come. Thanks again from the New Choice Homes team

Excellent - New Choice Homes

Everything was fantastic and I was very appreciated for the prompt services from them. Especially during the period of construction, the Client Liaison & Maintenance Coordinator sent me email for updates of my property fornightly. I definitely recommend New Choice Homes to other friends who wants to build their dream homes. In the furture, if I want to build my new home again I will go back to appoint them as my builder again. :)

Construction End DateMar 2017
Hi Jackson, Thanks for taking the time to make your great review and for your willingness to recommend our building service to others. We're so happy to hear that you love your new home and that the whole building experience was smooth and hassle free. Its also great to have such positive feedback on our teams customer service skills. We loved building your home for you and we'd be honoured to build you a new home in the future should you choose to go down that path. In the meantime though, we hope you enjoy your fabulous new home for many years to come. Thanks again, New Choice Homes

This building company is the best in Perth

We have just moved into our double story home that has recently been completed by New Choice Homes.

Positives:

* Fantastic communication from the salesman right through to handover
* Unbelievably flexible in design and innovation - nothing was too much trouble.
* Fast construction time - a double story across the road is still being finished off and they started before us.
* A very clean construction site throughout the build.
* Questions were answered in detail through-out construction and continuing afterward. Thanks Brooke.
* Site supervisor was very friendly, informative and available to meet anytime on site.
* Fortnightly scheduled works emailed every 2nd Monday of what to expect.

Negatives:

* I would say that although the staff are very motivated and do a fantastic job, they are all quite young. I say this as during the design and pre-start stages, when everything is happening and there's a million things running through your head, we weren't really assisted with ideas and suggestions of what we may have forgot or how we could improve just the little things you don't really think of. This of course comes with experience.
* The house wasn't thoroughly cleaned to a good standard upon hand-over.

OVERALL:

New Choice Homes has set the benchmark for building companies. They are fantastic to build with and I have told others considering building to not go anywhere else. The entire experience was pleasant and I have every confidence that the maintenance period will be just as stress free. Thank you New Choice Homes 9.5/10

Construction End DateMar 2017
Hi Chris, Thank you for such a positive review and for taking the time to share your building experience. We really appreciate your honesty and we will certainly use your feedback to ensure that we maintain a high level of standard throughout all areas of NCH. We sincerely appreciate the recommendation and wish you and your family many years of happiness in your new home. Thanks again from the team at New Choice

Beautiful house

This was the first time we built New choice home. The process of the building from start to finish was done efficiently and stress-free. The team was very friendly and responsive to questions and requests.Overall, we are extremely happy with the quality of work, service and finish of our house. We will definitely recommend New Choice Homes to anyone wanting to build a house. Thank you New Choice Homes.

Construction End DateMar 2017
Hi Karol, Thank you for taking the time to share how great your experience was. It is fantastic to know how helpful and professional our team were and that they went above and beyond to deliver you a beautiful home. We hope that you enjoy living in your brand new home for many years to come. Thank you again for your feedback, we really appreciate it. Regards, NCH

Awesome building experience!

Very happy with our experience with New Choice Homes. The build progressed smoothly and according to schedule. Customer support was excellent, with regular weekly progress update and quick to respond to our enquires and to solves any issues. However we did find some small issues after we moving in and they were fixed to our satisfaction. We highly recommend New Choice to anyone looking at building especially first home owners who want to have a stress free building.

Chen&Adam

Construction End DateDec 2016
Dear Chen & Adam, Thank you for your kind feedback and for choosing New Choice to build your first home for you. We are so pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your building experience with us and we wish you continued happiness in your home for many years to come. Thank you also for taking the time to recommend our service to others looking to build their new home. Kind Regards, New Choice Homes

Excellent well worth waiting for

We are so happy with our new house.The workmanship was excellent as well as quality to detail.The builder kept us to date constantly through the progress of our building,and the supervisor Walter did a fantastic job he always went out of his way to make us happy.
The customer service and support was outstanding from Brooke and kellie a big thank you to you both you have made our journey so easy .
Regards Annamarie & Sandro Baldi

Construction End DateFeb 2017
Hi Anna, Thank you for the excellent feedback and we're glad to hear you appreciate the quality workmanship that went into the build. We're also very proud of our staff, so it's rewarding to have our customer service skills recognised by clients. Thank you. So happy to hear the New Choice Homes team have delivered everything you've asked for and we hope you continue to enjoy your beautiful new home for many years to come. Thank you again from everyone at New Choice.

Amazing Work!

It was an awesome delivery of my first home and it's worth the wait, the whole family is happy. NCH is very professional in dealing with their clients. I'm very happy with my home delivered by NCH. Site Supervisor is very accommodating. Brooke was also cooperative. I will recommend this to my friends and relatives. Kudos to all in NCH and keep delivering quality houses!

Construction End DateJan 2017
Dear Lloyd, Thank you for taking the time to leave your valuable feedback. It's great to hear that you decided to build your first home with New Choice Homes and we really appreciate your honesty and your willingness to recommend our services to others. We wish you many years of happiness in your new home. Thanks again for the great review. New Choice Homes

Great Experience

Very happy with our new home and the whole experience.

Like many home buyers we viewed hundreds of designs online and spoke to numerous builders and sales persons at display homes. We found the experience quite over-whelming and it was hard to get a gauge on who included what and which provided us the best value. We spoke to 3-4 builders who custom drew some of their display models to what we wanted (12.5m block with central alfresco and all bedrooms at back of house).

Deep into this process, my wife found New Choice after hearing positive things from a friend. After speaking to Matt he was very helpful and flexible at adapting their Allegra design to suit what we were after. The other 3-4 builders we were speaking to provided quotes and final costing's and there was always pressure to sign "before the end of month price rise" and they were more then happy to sledge their competitors when they knew who else we were speaking to.

At the eleventh hour when we were about to sign with a larger and more well known builder, Matt presented his design that he had been working on and we were blown away. I must admit I actually was hoping I wouldn't like it as I had built a rapport with the other sales person and was all but convinced we would use them.

The New Choice design was bigger, included more, used better fittings and had great storage spaces. Whilst the price was slightly more, the inclusions meant it was much better value.

The build process was seamless. Slab down in early Sept 2016 and even with everyone on holidays over Christmas/ New Year period we had the keys by the end of Jan 2017. A good building supervisor will lead to a good home we heard and this was certainly the case. Phil was great and even though we only met him a few times, we credit him for delivering a great end product. Updates from the office came through via email and we felt we were always up to date with the progress of the house.

Handover meeting was very quick, because there were no issues. We had considered using an independent building inspector during the process but decided not to, The generous maintenance period and structural guarantee mean that if using New Choice I would not advise others to bother with this extra expense.

We chose to do our own finishes on the house and trades we have had in have all complemented the house and asked who we built with. I asked the sparkie to have a good look in the roof space whilst he was up there and he said everything was well constructed.

Overall, we couldn't be happier, so glad we held off for Matt to get his design to us, everyone we dealt with was great and we would happily recommend anyone to build with New Choice Homes.

Construction End DateJan 2017
Hello Michael and Citra, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your valuable feedback. We are so happy that we could design and build you a home that you are proud of and for you to call your very own. We're also pleased to hear that you've had such a rewarding experience building with New Choice Homes and it's a delight to hear that our values of quality customer service has been an experience shared by you both. Thank you again, for taking the time to provide your excellent review and also for the willingness to recommend us to others who are looking to build. We hope you continue to enjoy your dream home for many years to come. Kind Regards, The team at New Choice Homes

Excellent Customer Service

Building a new house is very stressful that what I heard but I must say if someone is building with New Choice Homes Your opinion will definitely change. Very professional and friendly staff, stored my all questions and problems within the same day. Excellent customer service especially from Weinbrecht Brett and (Client Liaison & Maintenance Coordinator) Brooke Parlongo.
No hiccups, always kept us up to date about progress of building stages throughout.
Very happy with finished product and definitely recommend New Choice Homes.

Construction End DateJan 2017
Dear Karam, Thank you for your wonderful review, we are pleased to hear that you had such a great experience building your new home with New Choice and you're very happy with your new home. We really pride ourselves on our customer service so it's great to hear such positive feedback from you in relation to service. We wish you all the best as you continue to settle into your new home. New Choice Homes.

Great Result

After being wary of all builders i was pleasantly surprised with the quality of this unit development. From the design stage right through to handover all aspects of this project were handled in a very professional manner. The quality of the workmanship, supervisor and all admin staff was great. No hesitation to recommend New Choice Homes to others who like me may have some concerns after all the horror stories out there.

Construction End DateDec 2016
Hi JBA, Thank you for your excellent feedback and for taking the time to share your building experience with us. We're really pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your building journey from start to finish with New Choice, and we're glad that you appreciate the quality workmanship that went into the build and that the New Choice Homes team have delivered everything you've asked for. We really appreciate your willingness to recommend our services to others and thank you for allowing us the opportunity to build your new homes for you. Kind Regards, New Choice Homes

Great support for a first home buyer!

This being the first time we have built a house, New Choice Homes were very helpful in walking us through the process. I do feel that if I were to build again I would negotiate a little harder on price, extras and alterations before the contracts are signed. Once these preliminary documents are signed all negotiating power is lost and trying to make changes at pre-start or after can be quite costly. On a whole though it has been a very pleasant experience made easy.
After living in our home for just over a month now we cannot fault the workmanship and design of the home. We are both very happy with the quality of the build. Our house was built in just over 5 months which was ahead of schedule which was very handy.
We stuck to a lot of the standard fixtures and fittings are quite impressed with the quality of their baseline fittings.

My only slight complaint is that at pre-start we were kept to a very strict colour scheme as our consultant explained our local council covenants. Since exploring this further and looking at our neighbours colour choices we were denied colours and choices that we would have loved. I'm not sure if that was a lack of understand from the consultant on the local covenants or a lack of colour choice?

Overall, my wife and I are happy that we built with New Choice Homes. We recommend them and are open to building with them again in the future especially as we now understanding the building process a little better.

Construction End DateDec 2016
Hi Tom, Thanks for taking the time to make your great review and for sharing your experience with us. Firstly we're pleased to hear that you're happy with the time frame of the build and the quality of our workmanship, fixtures and fittings and in relation to price, we can assure you that for the quality of build, we are very competitively and fairly priced, ensuring you received the best value for money. In relation to the colours, as explained at prestart, we were bound by the colours your developer had provided to us in your restrictive covenants. We cannot speak for your neighbours and their colour selections, however we have adhered to the developers requirements. Again thank you for the positive review and we truly hope you enjoy your beautiful new home for many years to come and if you should choose to build again we would love to hear from you. Kind Regards, New Choice Homes.

Superd quality Buiders

Workmanship and the quality of the build was excellent. The Supervisor was easily accessible and to deal with.
Admin office attention to detail was 100%.
Construction time did run over due to a delay by Bricklayer going on leave midway through construction but the Company picked up some of the time lost , when the delay became apparent.
Overall , we would not hesitate to engage New Choice Home again , on our next development.

Construction End DateDec 2016
Hi Vince, Thanks so much for the great review and for taking the time to share your building experience with New Choice Homes. Yes you're correct, there was a delay with the brickwork being completed on your development, which was also due to some inclement weather delays over winter, but as you mentioned, we did endeavour to pick up the pace of construction and make up for lost time once your brickwork was completed. We are not too sure what your understanding was of the time frame for construction, possibly your expectation was that of a single story stand alone home and not that of a multi unit development, as we did reach practical completion of your units well within the contractual timeframe allowed. Thanks again for the great review, it was an absolute pleasure building for you and of course we would love to work with you again on any future development that you plan on building, Kind Regards, New Choice Homes

Hi everyone, I'm a first home buyer thinking of building with NCH and noticed that there's only two 1-star reviews here (though both are terribly frightening). One of them said that their lawyers take down negative reviews. I wanted to know: 1- Is it possible for companies to remove negative reviews? (in that case this whole site would be a scam) 2- What experience have you had with this builder? Pros and cons objectively???? Thanks all for your time :)
Hi, I noticed when I posted my negative review they removed my sales rep name but if it’s a positive review then they keep the name included which is defiantly dodgy. If you deal with them make sure you read everything and don’t get rushed. I’m currently in the process of getting charged an extra $1200 on top of my $1500 deposit even though my finance declined. I confirmed with my rep multiple times if I would get changed any more than my deposit if my finance declined and then now I have been sent another bill.Hi, I have built with them and they were great..not problem at all..very helpful, price was competitive and the quality of the home is a lot better then some of the builders out there..Thanks guys. Both opinions very helpful. Anyone else here who could kindly share their opinion?

Can anyone give me the full contact details for Ross??
Hi Marc, Ross no longer works for New Choice Homes. Can I help you or have have another consultant call you?.Thats ok thanks someone else has kindly passed on his details.

I read the review by Dan titled 'What a Disgusting NIGHTMARE!!! Minus Zero' published on Apr 06, 2016. Has anyone had similar bad experience with the same builder?
Hi Jim Our experience with New Choice Homes was nothing but excellent. We had no problems at all and have been totally satisfied with our house. All the staff were very helpful and professional and always kept us up to date with our build We have no hesitation in recommending them to build your house.Oh Again NHC, What an accusation when we are in the Building Industry and my partner and I can see how disgusting and poor workmanship the work is, all just cut corners!! you can explain Jim, how come the slab had structural cracks every everywhere in house, how come the mesh is not sitting at 3mm as per your Engineer but all are sitting at 10-20mm which a Cover Meter had proven?? Explain to Jim how come all the mortar are not at 10mm as per the BCA and they are all non-compliance??- photos doesn't lie Exlplain to Jim How come the Brick pier that support your Roof is not filled in as per Your Engineer's Drawing and which I've sign on??- Photos doesn't lie Explain to Jim how you end up cutting the wall as the pipe for the slab penetration is in the wrong location as my Engineer stated and myself as all the 3 pipes are in the wrong location and it is a structural issue??- photos doesn't lie Explain to Jim how come the slab curled and doesn't sit on the slab at all and will never as the amount of sand that blew underneath the slab??- Photos doesn't lie Explain to Jim how great you treat and value your clients who are paying thousand and thousand and you said to me incluidng a have a witness, You told me " I'm not building a 1 Million dollar house for me, you are a woman and you got no clue what you are talking, you better shut your mouth and get what your are given"?? But even the house cost $5, you will still be cashing up on that $5 Explain to Jim, how come all the light switches, GPO are most missing and not at the right locations as stated in Pre-start?? Explain to Jim how come the Timber in the roof( the Strut) are cracked and damaged?? Explain to Jim how come the Brick piers are falling off again after second time been done again?? photos doesn't lie Explain to Jim how come there is around 500 chip bricks on the face bricks?? photos doesn't lie At the end of the day, you are free to make your own decision!Typing mistake: Cover meter says 10-20cm when your Engineer's says it should be sitting at 3cm