Bunbury, Busselton

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring
Hamish

HamishPerth, WA

Great job! Extremely satisfied.

I am extremely pleased with my new house. Communication was great, the email updates were good, the end result is perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better job and it actually went beyond my expectations because everything seemed so small at first until the final inspection. I am very happy with my new home! Would definitely build with again. A+++

Site Admin
Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateJuly 2020
Summit Homes
Summit H.Summit Homes

Thanks for your feedback Hamish! We are so glad to hear that you're very happy with your home building journey. Wishing you many happy years in your brand new home! Thanks, Hayley (marketing team)

Rohan A

Rohan APerth

A beautiful, quality home and an amazing building experience throughout

Construction End DateDec 2017
New Generation Homes
Summit H.New Generation Homes
Yun Hee

Yun Heewa

Happy Building

New Generation Homes
Summit H.New Generation Homes

HI Yun Hee, thank you very much the wonderful feedback. We are so pleased that you enjoyed building with New Generation Homes. We wish you all the very best in your new home! Kind Regards, Julie, Marketing.

Home Builders

Find out how New Generation Homes South West compares to other Home Builders

Gracie

GracieBunbury

A bit disappointed.

Help we got before the building started was great, but once it started it was so slow. Weeks would go by without anything happening. We had to tell the supervisor of half finished jobs, that he didn't know about. And we got feedback on how the job was going saying that (for example) the tiling was finished on the 17. Today is the 30 and the tiles are not done yet! Just shows that they actually don't know what are happening on site.

Well Done New Generation Keep up the great work

We have built 3 times before and this time building with New Generation Homes has set the bench mark.

Workman ship, Scheduling, Professionalism of this build is amazing, we are very happy with this company and recommend them as a builder. Also the calls with building updates are very helpfull and when making design changes no problem.

What makes a great builder is all the above but also any issues or problems we have had have been resolved with great ease. Well done New Generation Homes
Dealing with the sales staff, management, Site Super and tradesmen on site