2.3

Rates and Fees

Adam Sweeney
Adam SweeneyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Service Levels

New Heights Plumbing completed work for us - excellent service levels (including post call follow up) and really happy with the outcome. Considering challenges they were efficient and reliable and completed the job within the agreed time frame. Excellent work chaps - would highly recommend them.
Brandon A.
Brandon A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

One thing wrong after another

My builder used this inept company as the plumber for my house. One thing after another needed to be fixed.
sewerage and stormwater trench dug on the wrong side of the boundary
risers for the storm water were not high enough
stormwater in the incorrect location AGAIN
Rsier for the toilet on the wrong side of the wall
No gas outlet fitted so I could not get the gas meter fitted
HWS not fitted correctly

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!
If I could give 0 stars I would

Meredith L.
Meredith L.3 posts

Watch these guys like a hawk

Two plumbers were sent to my house to correct previous problems with their installations. They were pretty messy with upending pipes of water on the flòr and I had to follow them around with a towel. After they left I had a flood within the next few days
Because I did not lie and say I watched them the whole time they got away with it without having to fix the damage but the facts are: no flooding in the month prior to their visit. Flooding days after their visit and a hose left disconnected where they were working. Not hard to know what happened. As the heading says if you use these guys watch them the whole time.