New Home Inspections

New Home Inspections Questions & Answers

angeloferraro

Hi, I am wondering if you routinely check whether or not a prospective franchisee or inspector has a history of being a disqualified builder, either due to breaches to the relevant building act, or through insolvency due to a domestic building insurance claim being made against them by a former homeowner.

Siddharth M.
Siddharth M.

No I don’t, I prefer recommendations from people I trust and keep your options open.

angeloferraro

Thx Siddharth. My question is directed towards the owner of New Home Inspections rather than current or past clients.

Mat
Mat

I am wanting answers, I had a report completed by new home inspections, the builder disputed a significant item on the list and NHI now don't return calls or emails and have blocked me on FB. Thanks for your help, happy to take my money but that is were the service seems to end.

angeloferraro

from what I've seen from other reviewers' comments what you're describing tends to be their Modus Operandi unfortunately Mat

Heshu
Heshu

Thanks Mat, I was about to use them but after seeing your experience, I am not using them anymore.

avi
avi

Hi Guys,
I am thinking to engage your services for my build, what do you have to say about a review left above by Chilli ? That totally defeats the point of independent inspection when your employed inspector dont care about their work ?

Cam
Cam

We found them wonderful. Like the whole building process, the relationship you can build with everyone else in the process is the biggest thing. It's your dream home and yes it will require a lot of time and effort to make it happen. Absolutely zero concerns with NHI. They find the issues and its up to us to discuss and find resolutions with our builder so everyone is happy.

Hi

Myself Vinod, Got ur contact no from internet.
I m building single story 29sq home in Wollert area.
I want quote for following stages:

Pre Pour/Steel Inspections

Final
Re Inspections

New Home Inspections
New Home Inspections   DM

Hi Vinod, thanks for contacting us. If you'd like to send a through a contact email we'll be able to get back to you with a written quote and list of what are services involve. If you'd prefer you could send your contact details to info@newhomeinspections.com.au

Regards, NHI