97% · 36010 · 3%

Jack C
Jack C2 posts

Fantastic Service

New Home Inspections has been fantastic with inspecting our first build. Phillip specifically, has gone above and beyond for each inspection and would always send our reports early, especially for our pre-hand over report as we received it in the early hours of the morning following the inspection.

I would highly recommend their services.

Thank you again for your fantastic work Phillip and the New Home Inspections team.

Brad
Brad

Highly recommend - Wouldn't build without using a private inspector

NHI were fantastic, their inspectors were very knowledgeable and helped to identify issues which would have otherwise gone unnoticed. Highly recommended for the extra piece of mind!
DebF
DebFGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC8 posts

Glad we had independent inspection

We were recommended this company and so pleased we used them. Glad that we had an independent inspection as wasn’t going to take the inspection report from just the builder alone.
Peter K
Peter KGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exactly what we needed

The end result of Paul's inspection was a report that was concise and easy to understand and exactly what we needed given we don't have the necessary expertise. We passed the report to our builders/site managers, and they have added this to their list of things to rectify. The team at new home inspections had to also work around delays caused by the builder and change times accordingly - thank you for your understanding and flexibility well worth the spend - Thanks Team
Buddhika I.
Buddhika I.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Quality and Very speedy service

I engaged NHI for all 5 stages of inspections and it was well worth money spending. They were very easy to deal with, staffs were very nice and booking an appointment, change or cancellation, no issues at all. After every inspection, I received my report over night and afterward they followed up to ensure that errors have been actioned upon. I could approach the inspectors directly to understand issues identified in detail, which was very handy as I didn't understand the technicality . I highly recommend NHI for your new built as it gives you a peace of mind during the build project.
Holmesy
HolmesyMelbourne2 posts

It’s the best decision i ever made!

This build is my 3rd build but the first time I’ve used New Home Inspection. I was extremely impressed with their professionalism, the quality of their work is next level. Wish I had used them with my other builds. I would highly recommended them if you are building.
Tracey
TraceySydney, NSW

Great building inspection at a reasonable cost

Dudley provided his service in a timely manner and supplied a detailed report
He has a great deal of knowledge was helpful and friendly
I found his service great value for money
Jack
Jackmelbourne8 posts

Job Satisfaction
harland.jennings1
harland.jennings1Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
BClements
BClements2 posts

Absolute professionalism and first class guidance

Tim, Steve and Kevin went above and beyond in assisting me throughout every stage of my build, conducting assessments and inspections and highlighting issues to my builder for rectification.

Further to that, the guys from New Home Inspections gave me further assistance when disputing some key issues with the builder, providing free advice and really helping me through the process.

PeterM
PeterM5 posts

It was excellent, until the pre-handover stage

It was an excellent service until the pre-handover stage. I can't understand why I have paid more money for the final pre-handover inspection when all the fine defects were not reported. Bath tub has a crack from top to the bottom - no report. Front doors not sanded - no report. Walls in hallway were touched up instead of full rollout - no report. Smell from the toilet must have been noticed but no report. Weather seal of entrance door issue where I can see the light coming from outside. Water stopper so high you could not step on it bare footed. Downpipe in wrong location. I'm sorry but the final inspection did not meet my expectations.
Job Satisfaction
C Ho
C HoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Very thorough and responsive service

Inspector is very polite in his communication. Provided a very thorough service, many not even picked up by the builders and is flexible with his time.
Brendan
BrendanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Experts in the field!

NHI went above and beyond with my build. I used their expertise for 5 inspections on my new build and they found many defects I believe others would have missed.
The Inspectors also allowed me to send any questions to them, which they did not have to do.
I would highly recommend their services!
Eliz
ElizGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing. So grateful

We are so grateful to Kevin for the very comprehensive, detailed and insightful report - he found so many incorrect details that could cause huge problems down the track. We wouldn't have had a clue. His follow-up support when negotiating with the builder for rectifications was also absolutely invaluable. I don't have enough gushy words. Our builder told us Kevin is the best inspector in the area, and builders are almost afraid of him! We're so grateful.
Maddy
MaddyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Worth Every Cent

New Home Inspections did a wonderful job inspecting each stage of our new build. The reports are thorough and easy to understand with diagrams and pictures. They identified major defects at each stage of our build which were rectified along the way, which if they weren't would've caused major issues, stress and financial implications down the track. I would highly recommend NHI - worth every cent to protect your investment!
Sarah A
Sarah AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The most valuable service

The reports were clear concise and my builder could not object when I asked for items to be fixed. Each inspector was helpful, made the building process so much easier and helpful with tips along the way to ensure my home was the best possible quality. Customer service was amazing. The girls in the office always assisted with my many questions. I am more than happy to recommend NHI to have your back when building! Thank you to New Home Inspections

Janine K.
Janine K.2 posts

Peace of mind

We had no hesitation in using this service for the second time. Peace of mind is important when moving into a new home. Building inspectors see the things that we don’t as we tend to look at the cosmetic things rather than the structural. Luckily both times the issues found were relatively minor and we also appreciated receiving the report that same evening of the inspection. Have no hesitation in recommending this service.
Rob
RobGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent experience

Being our first build and not knowing the processes New Homes were always so helpful throughout the build and willing to give advice when we werent to sure on what to expect and it made us feel comfortable and confident that they had our best interests in mind. Any issues or queries i had they were more than happy to assits me. One hundred percent use New Homes again or recommend to family and friends
J Collard
J CollardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service, well worth it for peace of mind!

I found the team at New Home Inspections wonderful to deal with, Peter completed all inspections on my new build, the reports were clear and sent quickly after the inspections, I would highly recommend. The office staff were lovely and accommodating to my very long build and understood when I would need to change any dates.
Matthew
MatthewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Excellent Service and Value for Money

NHI were readily available to complete inspections where required, and provide inspection reports only hours after they have been completed. I highly recommend this service as it has provide us with peace of mind at every step during the build.
Varghese Praveen
Varghese PraveenMelbourne8 posts

Good expert advise that was valid

There was no fluff but facts in the review from NHI and our site supervisors always accepted and rectified any corrections pointed out. Punctual and proper every single time.
The inspectors were happy to take time and explain anything in the report as well.
The ladies at the end of the phone always knew what your were calling about and would always find the right time and suitable inspector for the job.
Chux
Chux

Highly recommended

Being a first home builder, I found it quite necessary that I engage a private home inspector. This industry is frankly quite messed up so engaging a private inspection definitely helps ease your mind. New Home Inspections were phenomenal in their services and I couldn’t be happier. I definitely have no regrets.

Their customer service is on point and their attention to detail was great!

Would certainly recommend them to anyone I know who is building

Siddharth M.
Siddharth M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

$ Well Spent

Like every other home builder, at the start of the project, we were confused to engage private inspector or not, I want to take this opportunity to appreciate the amazing work and support new home inspectors have provided to us through out the process of building our new home in Aintree, Vic 3336. Our advise to everyone is if you are reading this review, your search ends here. The best people to trust.
Bharat S.
Bharat S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Recommended to every new home under construction

I did not initially decided to look for external building inspector. But after going through report from New Home Inspections, I highly recommend NHI to everyone who is building their new home. Steve is very professional and know exactly what to look for. He provided not only proper report but also advised what are builder obligations. Really happy with service.
Shane
ShaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional, trustworthy, down to earth

I would just like to take a moment to thank Michael for his thorough inspection. Not only does he give a clear and concise report, but he also gives estimated cost on what has to be fixed. He also works with your budget. Whether you want a full printed out report or just a 45 minute chat over the phone. Give Michael a go, you will be totally satisfied as was I.
Mezzoo
MezzooGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Quality inspectors you need to engage

We engaged NHI for our first build and were quite impressed at their thorough inspections, very detailed observations and quick turnaround in sending the reports to us. Highly recommend NHI.

Henry Plump
Henry PlumpMelbourne3 posts

Botched the most critical inspection stage

Engaged New Home Inpsections for a pre-slab inspection 4 weeks prior to slab pour. Rang them 1 week prior to slab pour to confirm building was going to the schedule I'd provided. I asked them if I needed to ring them again closer to the time to triple confirm, they said "oh no, we will speak directly to your site supervisor to line up before pouring commences". They didn't ring the site supervisor until it was too late. Builder told me they never came before the pour. I spoke to them and they said "ooh we were going to ring your supervisor today". Well, it's too late now, concrete has gone down and all potential misdemeanors are lost in the cement forever. The one inspection I absolutely needed to be done. Thanks guys, awesome job !

Avoid.

Rocio
RocioGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professionalism and Quality Customer Service

I have engaged NHI during each stage of the build process of my first home. I highly commend Tim Larkin for being so professional in all his dealings. High quality and detailed report. Highly recommended.
Anoj
AnojGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Detailed reports

I used NHI during every stage of my build and they have done a good job in each stage. Their reports are in detail and has got enough information on each issue. Extensive support throughout the journey. Well organized and quality service. They know what they do. Highly recommend.
Sushanth S.
Sushanth S.2 posts

Amazing service

We booked new home inspection on all the stages of our built one of the best service received special thanks to Tim not only the report but explained all our doubts. The office staff was very prompt and always work hard to provide solution. Highly recommended
Sanjee R.
Sanjee R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very thankful for New Home Inspections

Throughout the process NHI were excellent. Great communication and attention to detail for all 5 stages of my build. I would definitely use them again if I ever needed to.
Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
LLG
LLG

Professional, attention to detail, pleasure to deal with

New Home Inspections have provided quality and detailed inspections for every stage of our new house build. They have been very easy to deal with with making and changing appointments (particularly at the last minute!) The attention to detail along with clear and concise report details has made our build experience worry free. Don't let your builder get away with shoddy work. Can't recommend NHI more. You will be impressed. Thank you again for a great informative service.
Bahatim B.
Bahatim B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Excellent Experience

Tim Larkin is one thorough inspector. My experience was really good and he caught defects that I didn’t even think about. The experience was really good. I highly recommend them.
Client
Client

Good service

I have engaged NHI for PCI inspections and re-inspection and am highly satisfied with their service. They have provided me with a comprehensive list of defects which was very helpful.
Travis G
Travis GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thorough review

First time build and using New Home Inspections.
Great service and excellent and thorough review sent.
Receptionist ran through stages and the inspector was prompt with the report.
Highly recommended and worth it in end.

Phill G
Phill G

Dean E.
Dean E.Southwest, VIC2 posts

Fantastic and thorough service

New Home Inspections came recommended to us very highly from multiple people so choosing them was a no brainer. They provided a very reasonably prices and thorough service, picking up on even the smallest of details when providing their inspections. Have already recommended them to other friends who are building and won't hesitate to continue recommending them.
Edreel
Edreel

Excellent service

The audit report was comprehensive. The information also included excerpts from the Domestic Building Contracts Act, which would support and explain the need for the builders to comply and address the issues found.
Phuong
Phuong3 posts

Absolutely professional and thorough check

They were really easy to deal with and provided me the report in less then 24 hrs. Amazingly picked up most things and would not have noticed without the inspection.