New Home Inspections

New Home Inspections (page 2 of 5)

See the Best Home Inspection Companies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

ARB

ARBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

We used New Home Inspections for 3 stages & were very happy with the service. The inspector we had also communicated well with our SS which meant the issues identified were fixed promptly. The only negative is that it would have been good to receive the reports a little quicker.

Chilli

ChilliGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Depends on which inspector you get

We had 2 different inspectors do our inspections and the first one was really good. The last one missed a lot of things and items that NHI ate arguing you cannot see from 1.5m in plaster defects. I have found that that last one done which was the final inspection and done by a different inspector missed so many things. I have sent them a list and a week later still dont have proper answers as to how these were missed by the inspector. The inspection was not thorough compared to the previous inspections by a different inspector from the same company and i Have requested a refund as There is too much missed but they are now ignoring my emails. My benchtop is not even level.

Michelle W

Michelle WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

LIFESAVERS for our new home build

We can't fault our experience with New Home Inspections. The inspector was punctual, polite and professional. He was more than happy to talk me through any issues he found, explaining how and why they need to be rectified. We promptly received our report. It was very thorough, with detailed descriptions referencing building regulations and visual evidence to support the information provided. We feel confident this report will be the linchpin in the next step of finalising our new home build. We recommend to any and everyone to obtain a building inspection report for a new build or established home. You won't regret it! The expertise of the inspector and the report you will receive are invaluable.

JoyYH

JoyYHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service

We engaged New Home Inspections as our private inspector when we built our new house. We've found them very accommodating and supportive during the whole process. We have no hesitation recommending them to anyone who is going to build a new house.

Professional & friendly service.

The whole experience with New Home Inspections was excellent. The inspector arrived at the dedicated time and spent a few hours doing a thorough analysis. When asked to clarify some issues he was patient and took the time to define exactly what he looked at. The report provided a few days later was concise and detailed.
We only had inspector go through at stage 5, my regret is that we didn't use them at each stage.

Suzanne

SuzanneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

We were so grateful to this company for there thorough inspections that enabled us to feel comfort along the build process, right through to handover. We would have never cited most of these issues without their expertise.

A must for anyone building a home.

Not having built before, this service provided us with peace of mind that the construction was being carried out to the standard that we expected. Will definitely recommend to family and friends.

Hassle free

Provided a service that was hassle free and accommodating. Inspector was always on time and there was a quick turnaround when returning the inspection forms. I would use this service again.

Fmomta

Fmomta

Very caring

Knows about own strength, caring. I have noticed that Rohan has attention to details and knows what he is doing , passionate. Happy to get inspection from him again. Great work, keep it up!

Chel P.

Chel P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommend this service for new builds

I highly recommend New Home Inspections, they have been fantastic to deal with. The communication and customer service has been great. We had inspections carried out at every stage. They identified so many issues that were able to be fixed along the way and the final inspection helped us ensure our builder completed everything properly.

Esh Kuma

Esh KumaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

3 Days To Deliver The Report Wont Work, When You Have Only 7 Days To Settle For Each Stage

P and R

P and RGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A MUST for new builds

We will always regret not engaging NHI from the beginning. We trusted we would get what we paid for - as display' - and the builder would do the right thing by us, that the supervisor/s would correct the defects WE or THEY found along the way. Not so!! It wasn't until we submitted a report at fixing stage that the builder started to correct blatant defects, as well as other major issues we had no idea about. Having Rohan Nancarrow on board mid way through was a huge relief. He was professional, diligent, patient and supportive and saw us through a very difficult build, (that included a day at the dispute resolution board). Regardless of who you build with, make sure you include NHI as part of the process from the very beginning.

A must for anyone building

Very good quality of reports and great follow up service from Rohan. Along with a good explanation of rights and how best to move forward. Will help you understand whats right and when the Builder is just trying to work out a way of getting you to accept unfinished project.

Perfect

Very clear explanation on what I need and concern about handover. Professional advise on down to ground language even for someone have no expertise like me. Thanks for the advice!

Chris Y.

Chris Y.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Most Helpful

Definitely worth the money - to pick up those 'hidden' things and for piece of mind. Being a first time builder, we were too trusting during the build of our relatively simple single storey home. After moving in, issues started popping up and we were wondering what else we had not yet discovered. Enter NHI. We had Rohan Nancarrow as our inspector and he was fantastic - thorough and most helpful. His post service communication and assistance/advice was and continues to be fantastic.

Andrew P.

Andrew P.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Service

The inspections were all carried out expertly and identified a number of issues I missed myself. The reports were easy to understand and provided photos as evidence. Each subsequent inspection checked the previous items had been rectified.

Bridget

Bridget

Great to deal with

I used New Home Inspections for all the main stages of my build. Each inspector was very helpful & professional. I appreciated the telephone support provided afterwards to clarify anything I wasn't sure about, and to ask advice on what my builder was obligated to fix. They were always incredibly quick to respond to emails for bookings & accommodating with inspection times. Very happy and would recommend.

Dylan

DylanMelbounre

Hire them! It’s a no brainer.

Had these guys out to inspection my new build. The staff member I got was polite and really knew his stuff. He really had an eye for detail! Definitely a company you want on your side for what is most people’s biggest investment.

psyherin

psyherinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome Service!!

It was great experience with New Home Inspections. They did their job professionally . I recommend other people to take your services. Thank you so much. Love your work. Highly recommend them!!

Perfect

It was great experience with New Home Inspections. They did their job professionally . I recommend other people to take your services. Definitely I will come back to you in future.