• Build Stage
  • Flooring

Vikram Patel

Vikram PatelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Experience

It has been three weeks now in this new property built by New Home Shop. Everything comfortable according to our expectations. Team has given great support during stress time. I enquired for this property, Ujjval Shukal called me within 15 minutes. The journey of my first home started. Ujjval explained plans, property and New Home Shop. I checked and compared, everything was reasonable. Ujjval helped me for inclusion selections and reasonable deals.

Valissa Stewart : I say Admin through my communication, has given me all the answers within 15 minutes. Great communications.

Leah Pepe : She always inform us about Update and changes regarding construction. Quick reply all the time.

Nick Kotevski : He is going through detail.

Construction End DateJuly 2020

Happy First Home Buyer

What an amazing first home buyer experience delivered from the New Home Shop team! A special thank you to Valissa (administator) and Nick (onsite supervisor) for their friendly and helpful assistance throughout the process.

I'm extremily happy with the end result of the build.

I will definitely build with New Home Shop again and reccommend them to anymore looking to build.

Construction End DateJuly 2020

Professional Quality Build

Construction End DateJune 2020

Janine Thomas

Janine ThomasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Look no further - NHS is the builder you have been looking for.

My husband works with a major supplier to many builders. He knows them all. He insisted we go with New Home Shop based on quality of service and finish of the completed home. We recently moved into our new home and I completely agree with him. I would recommend New Home Shop to anyone and look forward to a time when we can build again. There will be no question about who we build with. Thanks to the whole team at NHS.

Construction End DateMay 2020
Bianca

BiancaSouthwest, VIC

Great Service, Great Home!

I had NHS build my first home and I love it! I was after a custom build and got exactly what I wanted! Their service was excellent! Very responsive and professional, keep you well informed throughout the build.
I would definitely recommend them to anyone wanting great service from a builder.

Building a House with New Home Shop

New Home Shop made the building of our house in Rockbank incredibly seamless. Their level of personalized assistance throughout the project was second to none. Every stage of the project was managed in a professional manner and on time. I have no hesitation in recommending New Home Shop to build your home.

Nicholas

NicholasSouthwest, VIC

My New Home Shop experience

New Home Shop gave me the ability to break into the housing market when I never thought it was possible.
From the initial consultation all the way through the construction and up until the completion of the property, the NHS team provided outstanding service.
Highly recommend NHS to all potential home owners/investors.
Through their guidance I was able to achieve my desired outcome.

Perfect home built!

Our first time building and everything was prefect. The sales team were amazing and supportive. The builders have done a quality job. Everything went smooth with no complications and turned out exactly as expected. The regularly updates and pictures by the construction admin team was a added bonus. Special thanks to our site supervisor who took the extra effort to ensure we were happy with even the littlest things and made the Process so smooth and stress free for us.

Construction End DateApril 2020

A perfect Home

We engaged NHS to build an Investment property in Melton West. We are absolutely thrilled with the final result. The home was built within reasonable time frame. the home is fitted with quality appliances. Everything went very smoothly right from the sales and planning stage to construction process. We were initially greeted by Karan Raichura (Sales Consultant) and then introduced to Leah (Color consultant), Valissa Stewart (Adminin Guru) and Dave (building supervisor). You guys are a fantastic bunch of people! If we are building another house, I know my builder (its NHS again!). Thank you all.

Great job by New Home Shop

We built our first home with NHS and we couldn't have been more happier. NHS team is very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Special mention on Karan who was super helpful right from designing the custom floor plan to meet our needs, all the way till hand over. Valissa was fantastic with communication, always responding so timely and it has been a pleasure working with her. Site supervisors Joe, David and Nick were good with their work and clarified any questions we had. Doug stepped in and helped us whenever it was needed. Any issues we had were rectified almost immediately with the same friendly approach. It's been a great experience and we will definitely recommend NHS to friends and family.

No regrets at all

NHS Review:

No regrets at all!

We chose NHS to build our first home and no regrets at all! Excellent customer service from the beginning until the end, great communication, quick response, fornightly updates, great team, friendly staff, and highly recommended!

Special thanks to Flor who has helped us a lot throughout the journey and very caring as well :) We are very happy and would build again with NHS..

Construction End DateSeptember 2019

Great job by New Home Shop

Having a 8.5 frontage land made it difficult for me to find a reliable builder who would perform a quality job.
After careful research I encountered in New Home Shop and the house has been completed now. I am happy with the final result. I would like to thank Nick Kotevski for his job and help during the building process, really amazed by his professionalism. A big thank you goes to Adam De Pasquale for the support!

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality build, timely handover and excellent team, what more can one ask for a first home build!

We looked up for Melbourne west home builders and choose NHS based on reviews. There was no referral behind our choice, hence were skeptical in the beginning. We worked closely with Flor & Karan who eased our angst with floor plan, appliances, standard inclusions, and upgrades. Working with Valissa was a pleasure, she posted us with the latest status, what next & how next. NHS is a great team to work with from sales team, color selection, construction supervisor (Nick), admin (Valissa), finance.

Special thanks to Flor Aguilar & Karan, she stood by us from choosing plans to completion and the new house celebration.

Construction End DateAugust 2019
Harpreet S.

Harpreet S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They built our dream house!!

Our building supervisor was David Wawrowski and couldn't ask for a better building supervisor! He ensured all the things were well taken care of. He even put a down light in WIP in good faith for us as we forgot (it's our first house so don't judge :P). Catering to our custom requirements NHS Home build gave us the peace of mind a first home buyer needs. Valissa ensured we were informed during all the stages of construction and when other trades were booked in. After our handover NHS team ensured we had a smooth transition and any issues occurring were handled quickly!

Construction End DateJune 2019

A happy customer here!

Construction End DateJuly 2019

Amazing building experience with New Home Shop

As this was our final payment, I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for your efficiency in sending through our receipts etc.

Everybody at NHS have made our build completely stress free and both Jackie and I cannot thank everyone enough for the great job from start to finish.

Kind regards,
Dallas Saxby

Connie

ConnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

We are very happy with the design we chose the living areas and bedrooms are very spacious.
NHS staff were very helpful and responded quickly with any concerns we had.

NHS FIRST HOME

Tanya C

Tanya CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service!!

Construction End DateApril 2018

Kelly G

Kelly Gasked

I'm looking at buying my first house, between me and partner we have roughly 8,000 saved, How much more do I need to save?

Hi Kelly,

To build through New Home Shop, you are in a position to proceed with a house contract with your current deposit. Being a small organisation, we have a number of clients on a payment plan to help them save for their 5% deposit for the construction of their new home.

If you are also looking to purchase land, the developer/land owner will most likely need either a 5% or 10% deposit of the value of the land. We are happy to discuss further, feel free to call us on 03 8390 0322 or email sales@newhomeshop.com.au - otherwise you can pop into our office in Caroline Springs.

New Home Shop Management

Ashok J

Ashok Jasked

Hi there!
We are a semi-retired couple both working part time.
At present we are renting a 2-bedroom property at a very high rent and curious about the possibility of owning our own home again!
Do you do 3-bedroom houses as well?
Are you able to give us an idea of what kind of price we are looking at for a new build and also the initial deposit to be paid as well as the terms of repayment?
Many thanks!

Hi Ashok,

Thank you for your enquiry. We would love to help you own a home again. We definitely do have 3 bedroom homes.
If you would please email your contact details (mobile/email address) to sales@newhomeshop.com.au or call our office 8390 0322 and mention your product review enquiry, and I will get one of our consultants to get in touch with you as soon as possible.

New Home Shop Management.

Rose

Roseasked

Hi I am looking to build a new home in the Mickleham area, Currently still doing some research on house and land packages. I came across your company by chance. I am interested in the Murray 27 but require a garage extension and some changes to the internal plan. Do you build in this area? I understand I will need a wider frontage on the block.
Thank you.
Rose

Hi Rose,

Thank you for your enquiry. We would love to help you with your new home.

New Home Shop Management.

Get an answer from our members and New Home Shop representatives