1 review
Archana

ArchanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Customer Service

When we first decided to build a house, we got in touch with Ujjval Shukal from New Home Shop. We were not sure of anything but he guided us really well and made us aware of everything involved. Gave insight and proper quote. Highly recommend Ujjwal Shukal and New Home Shop.

Build StagePre-Construction

Kelly G

Kelly Gasked

I'm looking at buying my first house, between me and partner we have roughly 8,000 saved, How much more do I need to save?

Hi Kelly,

To build through New Home Shop, you are in a position to proceed with a house contract with your current deposit. Being a small organisation, we have a number of clients on a payment plan to help them save for their 5% deposit for the construction of their new home.

If you are also looking to purchase land, the developer/land owner will most likely need either a 5% or 10% deposit of the value of the land. We are happy to discuss further, feel free to call us on 03 8390 0322 or email sales@newhomeshop.com.au - otherwise you can pop into our office in Caroline Springs.

New Home Shop Management

Ashok J

Ashok Jasked

Hi there!
We are a semi-retired couple both working part time.
At present we are renting a 2-bedroom property at a very high rent and curious about the possibility of owning our own home again!
Do you do 3-bedroom houses as well?
Are you able to give us an idea of what kind of price we are looking at for a new build and also the initial deposit to be paid as well as the terms of repayment?
Many thanks!

Hi Ashok,

Thank you for your enquiry. We would love to help you own a home again. We definitely do have 3 bedroom homes.
If you would please email your contact details (mobile/email address) to sales@newhomeshop.com.au or call our office 8390 0322 and mention your product review enquiry, and I will get one of our consultants to get in touch with you as soon as possible.

New Home Shop Management.

Rose

Roseasked

Hi I am looking to build a new home in the Mickleham area, Currently still doing some research on house and land packages. I came across your company by chance. I am interested in the Murray 27 but require a garage extension and some changes to the internal plan. Do you build in this area? I understand I will need a wider frontage on the block.
Thank you.
Rose

Hi Rose,

Thank you for your enquiry. We would love to help you with your new home.

New Home Shop Management.

Get an answer from our members and New Home Shop representatives