• Build Stage
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring
Louisa Murray

Louisa MurrayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Could not be more satisfied with NHS!!

Thank you to the entire NHS Team. As a first home owner the team provided in depth information and time dedicated to ensure I am 100% satisfied/confident in my decisions.

A special Thanks to Matt Nesci who went above and beyond to ensure everything was finalized within a tight timeframe. I asked Matt numerous questions and he took time in answering every question in great detail. I knew I could trust his judgment Wholeheartedly.

Thank you to the entire team I cant wait to be in my new home once it is complete next year.

Zoe M.

Zoe M.Sydney, NSW

Flor is amazing!

I had the best experience with Flor at NHS. She was there to help me every step of the way. She gave me the best advice and was always happy to chat. I highly recommend as they have such their high standards for customer service. Their housing options were fantastic!

G L Taylor

G L TaylorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

When we needed help NHS came through!

Home Builders

Find out how New Home Shop compares to other Home Builders

Professional & Affordable Builder! Go with NHS if you do not like surprises for your pocket!

John Kole

John KoleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

NHS are the best of the best in the building industry

We are first home buyers and new in the market. After shopping around for a home building company, we count ourselves lucky to have found NEW HOMES SHOP. We rang the phone number of NHS and a gracious lady called Kerri Reid answered and took us through house designs and building process, which was easy to follow. Kerri Reid, who is the manager of Southeast region, has a wealth of knowledge in the industry and I would highly suggest to anyone wanting to build a home to go with NHS. Their customer service and building cost CANNOT BE BEATEN by any building company, they are the best of the best in the building industry.

S I V

S I VVictoria

Fantastic communication

We are currently Pre-construction with our new home.
We have been dealing with Kerri from our first phone call and she has made the whole process so far so smooth and enjoyable for us.
She has explained everything clearly and responds very promptly any time we reach out to her with any questions we have.
We are first home buyers and previously had no idea about anything to do with building or buying a home.
Everything has been done via phone calls, email and Zoom because of current Vic covid restrictions but there has been no miscommunication or misunderstandings.
We can't wait to continue our first-home journey with Kerri helping us along the way.

KeepingItReal

KeepingItRealGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Please with NHS - Very happy Current Customer (2020)

We are building with NHS, Currently at the stage of council permits, we took the custom build option. They gave us a good deal, negotiated fairly and are sticking with there promise. So far they are doing great. Really pleases with them. Can't wait to build now. Coming from a customer who is at the half way mark, we are really happy. Hassle free and transparent up untill now.
They have a good team at NHS.
Only advise I could give, with building, do your home work, know your prices and go in educated. In any case, NHS will look after you, they are safe, just don't be afraid to ask for more, it's your money after all.
Good luck and thank you NHS.

Tomek

TomekGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Incredible exprience so far. Don't risk going without anyone else.

Archana

ArchanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Customer Service

When we first decided to build a house, we got in touch with Ujjval Shukal from New Home Shop. We were not sure of anything but he guided us really well and made us aware of everything involved. Gave insight and proper quote. Highly recommend Ujjwal Shukal and New Home Shop.

Home Builders

Find out how New Home Shop compares to other Home Builders

Kelly G

Kelly Gasked

I'm looking at buying my first house, between me and partner we have roughly 8,000 saved, How much more do I need to save?

Hi Kelly,

To build through New Home Shop, you are in a position to proceed with a house contract with your current deposit. Being a small organisation, we have a number of clients on a payment plan to help them save for their 5% deposit for the construction of their new home.

If you are also looking to purchase land, the developer/land owner will most likely need either a 5% or 10% deposit of the value of the land. We are happy to discuss further, feel free to call us on 03 8390 0322 or email sales@newhomeshop.com.au - otherwise you can pop into our office in Caroline Springs.

New Home Shop Management

Ashok J

Ashok Jasked

Hi there!
We are a semi-retired couple both working part time.
At present we are renting a 2-bedroom property at a very high rent and curious about the possibility of owning our own home again!
Do you do 3-bedroom houses as well?
Are you able to give us an idea of what kind of price we are looking at for a new build and also the initial deposit to be paid as well as the terms of repayment?
Many thanks!

Hi Ashok,

Thank you for your enquiry. We would love to help you own a home again. We definitely do have 3 bedroom homes.
If you would please email your contact details (mobile/email address) to sales@newhomeshop.com.au or call our office 8390 0322 and mention your product review enquiry, and I will get one of our consultants to get in touch with you as soon as possible.

New Home Shop Management.

John N.
John N.

Thanks heaps for helping Dad and I, you have no idea what this meant for the family. I knew I could trust you wholeheartedly to handle this process for us throughout challenging circumstances.

Matt you and the whole company delivered incredible value and a great finish and right on time aswell through the middle of Covid.

Looking forward to many more homes built through NHS and really appreciate our friendship.

You are a huge asset to the company Matt and thanks for your hard work Daniel.

P.S Dad was completely blown away with how well it all came up and so glad he took the turnkey option. Literally nothing else to do but move in

Hi John,

Thank you for such a great review! We are so happy to hear about your experience with us.

You seem to have posted your review under questions, we'd love if you would share it under the 'Reviews' section so our clients can read about your fantastic journey with NHS.

We wish you and your family all the best in your new home and hope to work with you once again in the near future.

Kind Regards,
New Home Shop Management

Rose

Roseasked

Hi I am looking to build a new home in the Mickleham area, Currently still doing some research on house and land packages. I came across your company by chance. I am interested in the Murray 27 but require a garage extension and some changes to the internal plan. Do you build in this area? I understand I will need a wider frontage on the block.
Thank you.
Rose

Hi Rose,

Thank you for your enquiry. We would love to help you with your new home.

New Home Shop Management.

Get an answer from our members and New Home Shop representatives