New Home Shop

New Home Shop (page 2 of 4)

• Build Stage
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Connie

ConnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

We are very happy with the design we chose the living areas and bedrooms are very spacious.
NHS staff were very helpful and responded quickly with any concerns we had.

Site Admin

Construction End DateApril 2018

Sonia

Sonia

Very impressive

Great communication throughout the process
Very good customer service
Highly recommend
Good quality
Great team
Loved the fortnightly updates to keep me updated on my build process
Very happy and would build again with NHS
Sonia :)

New Home S.New Home Shop

2nd home with NHS and VERY HAPPY!

We have recently moved into our new home. This is the 2nd home we have built through New Home Shop and we couldn't be happier with the quality of workmanship and great customer service. We received weekly progress updates and everything went as planned! We would highly recommend anyone who is looking to build to visit the team at NHS. Thank you for looking after us once again!

Good Building companyNHS

Very happy with all aspects of the build. Project manager was easy to get along with as I did the electrical work. Adequate time was given to me to complete all stages of this as I work and live in another town. Very impressive and highly recommend.

Anita

AnitaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy Clients :)

Dilip

DilipCentral Queensland, QLD

Very good work I am very happy

I am very happy with new home shop it is been great service by new home shop I would recommended to all my friends and family job well done perfect

Mario

MarioGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great experience!

We decided to go with new home shop because of their previous projects and their friendly staff. Once the title was approved, our house was built in a few months and we were ready to move in straight away! They understood our vision of the house and helped us build our first home stress free!
Thanks NHS!!

John and Kelly

John and KellyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My First Home Build

We recently moved into our brand new house with New Home Shop/Build last November.

From the start of the process, Flor Aguilar was very professional and helped us through the whole design process. We made many changes but Flor was there to guide us every step of the way.

Much Thanks to Sarina with all the legal stuff and paperwork, Valissa with all the construction updates. Queries were answered quickly. Thank you Leah for your help with colour selections.

I highly recommend the team at New Home Shop, a long and anxious 12 months journey with a very rewarding end result. Thank you NHS

Cleoyazz

CleoyazzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Our first new home build experience

We recently moved into our home in December 2018, initially we where going to build with Metricon. We instead found a land and house package with NHS Builders and didn't regret our decision to build with them. Everything was dealt with promptly with our small issues we faced. We enjoyed our building experience, the home quality was excellent and customer service from Flor was fantastic! We felt looked after and even had the chance to speak with the owner face to face to rectify our small issues we had. Over all experience was excellent and we would build with NHS builders again in the future.

Rachel Cheng

Rachel ChengSydney, NSW

Great experience

Even though there were minor problems with the house plumbing at first, they were very helpful from the start to finish. Always had clarity and willingness to help. Thanks NHS!

Teresa Muscat

Teresa MuscatGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Happy

Have been in my new home for 3 months now and I love it. Every day we would drive past and have a look at the progress. The building team were very friendly and caring in their work, Answering any questions we had. Everything is as we wanted and even the garden is great. Really happy with the finished product. A big THANKS to all the team at NHS. Especially Valissa and Sarina who put up with all my emails and answering them promptly.

Neerdh kaura

Neerdh kauraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience!! Very happy with our new home

A big thanks to all the team at NHS. The staff, supervisor and tradies were all friendly and helpful and we are very happy with the finished result, which was completed in a very timely manner. We took some time to perfect the design but nothing was too much trouble and everyone was patient . We are very happy with the end result.
Thank you for making our first home build a fantastic experience.

Perfect

Everything was perfect from signing our contract up to settlement date. Quick replies of emails and easy to contact via phone as well. No delays. Got everything in our house perfect, did not found any errors at first inspection. Thanks NHS for helping us to build our first home.

mich

michMelbourne

Really a one stop shop !

What a fantastic experience delivered from the New Home Shop team, from start to finish! From my first appointment with my sales consultant, Anton, to signing contracts with Sarina, you really helped me in building my first home possible and i thank you so much for that!

I'm beyond happy with the end result of the build! I was kept informed on the progress of the build and they were always on time with no delays. I would like to also Thank Valissa and my supervisor Joe!

I would definitely be recommending New Home Shop to anymore looking to build!

Amazing experience

The process of building a home with NHS was an amazing experience.
The people at NHS were very professional and helpful.
The whole journey was seamless, everything went as planned, there were no unexpected roadblocks or delays.
The management went above and beyond of what was expected to help us build our dream home.
A special mention to Karan for helping us at every step of the way

Nedsta

NedstaMelbourne

Smiling ear to ear! Fantastic!

From day one to moving in NHS has been brilliant! Their customer service is second to none..replied to all my emails...answered all my questions and went out of their way to make me happy...and boy did they make me happy! Amazing house with every care taken to ensure all was completed with the highest level of quality workmanship.
Thank you to all the staff at NHS but especially Sarina,Anton and Valissa who put up with me more than anyone. Can't thank you enough.

Mani

ManiMelbourne

Awesome

Melvyn

MelvynWyndham

Certain areas can be improved

Kelly G

Kelly Gasked

I'm looking at buying my first house, between me and partner we have roughly 8,000 saved, How much more do I need to save?

Hi Kelly,

To build through New Home Shop, you are in a position to proceed with a house contract with your current deposit. Being a small organisation, we have a number of clients on a payment plan to help them save for their 5% deposit for the construction of their new home.

If you are also looking to purchase land, the developer/land owner will most likely need either a 5% or 10% deposit of the value of the land. We are happy to discuss further, feel free to call us on 03 8390 0322 or email sales@newhomeshop.com.au - otherwise you can pop into our office in Caroline Springs.

New Home Shop Management

Ashok J

Ashok Jasked

Hi there!
We are a semi-retired couple both working part time.
At present we are renting a 2-bedroom property at a very high rent and curious about the possibility of owning our own home again!
Do you do 3-bedroom houses as well?
Are you able to give us an idea of what kind of price we are looking at for a new build and also the initial deposit to be paid as well as the terms of repayment?
Many thanks!

Hi Ashok,

Thank you for your enquiry. We would love to help you own a home again. We definitely do have 3 bedroom homes.
If you would please email your contact details (mobile/email address) to sales@newhomeshop.com.au or call our office 8390 0322 and mention your product review enquiry, and I will get one of our consultants to get in touch with you as soon as possible.

New Home Shop Management.

Rose

Roseasked

Hi I am looking to build a new home in the Mickleham area, Currently still doing some research on house and land packages. I came across your company by chance. I am interested in the Murray 27 but require a garage extension and some changes to the internal plan. Do you build in this area? I understand I will need a wider frontage on the block.
Thank you.
Rose

Hi Rose,

Thank you for your enquiry. We would love to help you with your new home.

New Home Shop Management.

Get an answer from our members and New Home Shop representatives