New Home Shop

New Home Shop (page 3 of 4)

4.9

• Flooring
John and Kelly

John and KellyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My First Home Build

We recently moved into our brand new house with New Home Shop/Build last November.

From the start of the process, Flor Aguilar was very professional and helped us through the whole design process. We made many changes but Flor was there to guide us every step of the way.

Much Thanks to Sarina with all the legal stuff and paperwork, Valissa with all the construction updates. Queries were answered quickly. Thank you Leah for your help with colour selections.

I highly recommend the team at New Home Shop, a long and anxious 12 months journey with a very rewarding end result. Thank you NHS

Cleoyazz

CleoyazzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Our first new home build experience

We recently moved into our home in December 2018, initially we where going to build with Metricon. We instead found a land and house package with NHS Builders and didn't regret our decision to build with them. Everything was dealt with promptly with our small issues we faced. We enjoyed our building experience, the home quality was excellent and customer service from Flor was fantastic! We felt looked after and even had the chance to speak with the owner face to face to rectify our small issues we had. Over all experience was excellent and we would build with NHS builders again in the future.

Rachel Cheng

Rachel ChengSydney, NSW

Great experience

Even though there were minor problems with the house plumbing at first, they were very helpful from the start to finish. Always had clarity and willingness to help. Thanks NHS!

Teresa Muscat

Teresa MuscatGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Happy

Have been in my new home for 3 months now and I love it. Every day we would drive past and have a look at the progress. The building team were very friendly and caring in their work, Answering any questions we had. Everything is as we wanted and even the garden is great. Really happy with the finished product. A big THANKS to all the team at NHS. Especially Valissa and Sarina who put up with all my emails and answering them promptly.

Neerdh kaura

Neerdh kauraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience!! Very happy with our new home

A big thanks to all the team at NHS. The staff, supervisor and tradies were all friendly and helpful and we are very happy with the finished result, which was completed in a very timely manner. We took some time to perfect the design but nothing was too much trouble and everyone was patient . We are very happy with the end result.
Thank you for making our first home build a fantastic experience.

Perfect

Everything was perfect from signing our contract up to settlement date. Quick replies of emails and easy to contact via phone as well. No delays. Got everything in our house perfect, did not found any errors at first inspection. Thanks NHS for helping us to build our first home.

mich

michMelbourne

Really a one stop shop !

What a fantastic experience delivered from the New Home Shop team, from start to finish! From my first appointment with my sales consultant, Anton, to signing contracts with Sarina, you really helped me in building my first home possible and i thank you so much for that!

I'm beyond happy with the end result of the build! I was kept informed on the progress of the build and they were always on time with no delays. I would like to also Thank Valissa and my supervisor Joe!

I would definitely be recommending New Home Shop to anymore looking to build!

Amazing experience

The process of building a home with NHS was an amazing experience.
The people at NHS were very professional and helpful.
The whole journey was seamless, everything went as planned, there were no unexpected roadblocks or delays.
The management went above and beyond of what was expected to help us build our dream home.
A special mention to Karan for helping us at every step of the way

Nedsta

NedstaMelbourne

Smiling ear to ear! Fantastic!

From day one to moving in NHS has been brilliant! Their customer service is second to none..replied to all my emails...answered all my questions and went out of their way to make me happy...and boy did they make me happy! Amazing house with every care taken to ensure all was completed with the highest level of quality workmanship.
Thank you to all the staff at NHS but especially Sarina,Anton and Valissa who put up with me more than anyone. Can't thank you enough.

Mani

ManiMelbourne

Awesome

Melvyn

MelvynWyndham

Certain areas can be improved

Quality Home

Building with NHS was an easy process, Karan was very professional and helpful with my requests and changes over the planning period. I highly recommend building with NHS as the workmanship and support during this stressful process was a delight.

Samuel D

Samuel DMelbourne

Quality 10/10

We couldn’t be happier with the entire process. From Ben our sales consultant to Sarina & Valissa they made the process so easy. I would highly recommend speaking with NHS to build your home as they make sure the entire process is smooth and problem free. We built the Chicago 25 and love it!! Thanks guys!

Delivered what they promised

Tarandeep

TarandeepMelton South

Excellent☆☆☆☆☆

Really very happy with results of my new home. Great quality home. Thank you to Sachin, Sarina, Valissa, Nick you guys make our life easy and happy. If you are putting your money, love and effort into building your forever home or even your long term home then New Home Shop/Build is 100% builder for you.

Great customer service

Good communication, great customer service. Joe was a great supervisor, and had great eye for detail. He was very accomodating to my personal requirements and rectfied matters promptly and to a high standard.
Highly recommend the New Home Shop to anyone looking to build a custom home with special requirements with a great value

Gertrude R

Gertrude RMalvern

Wonderful to Deal With!

Thank you so much.

My sincere thanks to Nick the Supervisor and Valissa. She's such a wonderful staff member to deal with and I appreciate her prompt follow up and clear response.

Nick has done his best in making it perfect for living.

And to you Sarina from start to finish assisting with all questions.

Thanks for everything.

Scott

ScottMelbourne

More than happy!

I feel very lucky!

I feel lucky to have New Home Shop build our home. No delays, no change of plans, no faulty materials and great workmanship. Everything was so easy. Murray handles every request and query we had with great urgency and understanding. The whole office went above and beyond to help us. Overall our experience with New Home Shop was fabulous. Will definitely recommend them to everyone who wants to build a house. WE are very happy with our brand new home.

RD S

RD SMelbourne

Perfect experience with New Home Shop

We highly recommend New Home Shop to everyone and anyone looking to build a new home. We built our first home, a custom home, and had such a wonderful experience from start to finish. Their customer service and workmanship was excellent through the entire process.

We were able to amend our floorplan, upgrade and choose amongst a wide range of products.

All the staff from sales, colours, contracts, accounts and building department were extremely helpful, patient and knowledgeable. We were kept informed of every stage throughout the build. The finish product looks exactly how we pictured. If we were ever to build again, it would definitely be with New Home Shop.

A huge thank you to everybody who helped us.

Kelly G

Kelly Gasked

I'm looking at buying my first house, between me and partner we have roughly 8,000 saved, How much more do I need to save?

Hi Kelly,

To build through New Home Shop, you are in a position to proceed with a house contract with your current deposit. Being a small organisation, we have a number of clients on a payment plan to help them save for their 5% deposit for the construction of their new home.

If you are also looking to purchase land, the developer/land owner will most likely need either a 5% or 10% deposit of the value of the land. We are happy to discuss further, feel free to call us on 03 8390 0322 or email sales@newhomeshop.com.au - otherwise you can pop into our office in Caroline Springs.

New Home Shop Management

Ashok J

Ashok Jasked

Hi there!
We are a semi-retired couple both working part time.
At present we are renting a 2-bedroom property at a very high rent and curious about the possibility of owning our own home again!
Do you do 3-bedroom houses as well?
Are you able to give us an idea of what kind of price we are looking at for a new build and also the initial deposit to be paid as well as the terms of repayment?
Many thanks!

Hi Ashok,

Thank you for your enquiry. We would love to help you own a home again. We definitely do have 3 bedroom homes.
If you would please email your contact details (mobile/email address) to sales@newhomeshop.com.au or call our office 8390 0322 and mention your product review enquiry, and I will get one of our consultants to get in touch with you as soon as possible.

New Home Shop Management.

John N.
John N.

Thanks heaps for helping Dad and I, you have no idea what this meant for the family. I knew I could trust you wholeheartedly to handle this process for us throughout challenging circumstances.

Matt you and the whole company delivered incredible value and a great finish and right on time aswell through the middle of Covid.

Looking forward to many more homes built through NHS and really appreciate our friendship.

You are a huge asset to the company Matt and thanks for your hard work Daniel.

P.S Dad was completely blown away with how well it all came up and so glad he took the turnkey option. Literally nothing else to do but move in

Hi John,

Thank you for such a great review! We are so happy to hear about your experience with us.

You seem to have posted your review under questions, we'd love if you would share it under the 'Reviews' section so our clients can read about your fantastic journey with NHS.

We wish you and your family all the best in your new home and hope to work with you once again in the near future.

Kind Regards,
New Home Shop Management

Rose

Roseasked

Hi I am looking to build a new home in the Mickleham area, Currently still doing some research on house and land packages. I came across your company by chance. I am interested in the Murray 27 but require a garage extension and some changes to the internal plan. Do you build in this area? I understand I will need a wider frontage on the block.
Thank you.
Rose

Hi Rose,

Thank you for your enquiry. We would love to help you with your new home.

New Home Shop Management.

Get an answer from our members and New Home Shop representatives