New Home Shop

New Home Shop (page 3 of 4)

• Build Stage
  • Site Admin
  • Timeliness
  • Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Quality Home

Building with NHS was an easy process, Karan was very professional and helpful with my requests and changes over the planning period. I highly recommend building with NHS as the workmanship and support during this stressful process was a delight.

Samuel D

Samuel DMelbourne

Quality 10/10

We couldn’t be happier with the entire process. From Ben our sales consultant to Sarina & Valissa they made the process so easy. I would highly recommend speaking with NHS to build your home as they make sure the entire process is smooth and problem free. We built the Chicago 25 and love it!! Thanks guys!

Delivered what they promised

Tarandeep

TarandeepMelton South

Excellent☆☆☆☆☆

Really very happy with results of my new home. Great quality home. Thank you to Sachin, Sarina, Valissa, Nick you guys make our life easy and happy. If you are putting your money, love and effort into building your forever home or even your long term home then New Home Shop/Build is 100% builder for you.

Great customer service

Good communication, great customer service. Joe was a great supervisor, and had great eye for detail. He was very accomodating to my personal requirements and rectfied matters promptly and to a high standard.
Highly recommend the New Home Shop to anyone looking to build a custom home with special requirements with a great value

Gertrude R

Gertrude RMalvern

Wonderful to Deal With!

Thank you so much.

My sincere thanks to Nick the Supervisor and Valissa. She's such a wonderful staff member to deal with and I appreciate her prompt follow up and clear response.

Nick has done his best in making it perfect for living.

And to you Sarina from start to finish assisting with all questions.

Thanks for everything.

Scott

ScottMelbourne

More than happy!

I feel very lucky!

I feel lucky to have New Home Shop build our home. No delays, no change of plans, no faulty materials and great workmanship. Everything was so easy. Murray handles every request and query we had with great urgency and understanding. The whole office went above and beyond to help us. Overall our experience with New Home Shop was fabulous. Will definitely recommend them to everyone who wants to build a house. WE are very happy with our brand new home.

RD S

RD SMelbourne

Perfect experience with New Home Shop

We highly recommend New Home Shop to everyone and anyone looking to build a new home. We built our first home, a custom home, and had such a wonderful experience from start to finish. Their customer service and workmanship was excellent through the entire process.

We were able to amend our floorplan, upgrade and choose amongst a wide range of products.

All the staff from sales, colours, contracts, accounts and building department were extremely helpful, patient and knowledgeable. We were kept informed of every stage throughout the build. The finish product looks exactly how we pictured. If we were ever to build again, it would definitely be with New Home Shop.

A huge thank you to everybody who helped us.

Find out how New Home Shop compares to other Home Builders

Customer service big thumps up

Great customer service.kept us up to date with the building stages of our house.Started and completed on time with great workmanship.Would highly recommend to anyone who is looking forward to build with New Home Shop.

Jev

JevMelbourne

Great

First home with New Home Shop...Very happy...Good communication throughout the process and was always kept informed about what is happening. It was a very smooth build and will not hesitate to build with them again. Big thumbs up to Valissa and Sarina who were very accomodating.

New Home Shop is Top Notch

It was a great pleasure to build with New Home Shop. Communication was top notch and I was always informed of the progress of the build. I highly recommend New Home Shop to anyone thinking of building a new house.

Nicholas

NicholasMelbourne

Sara Acar

Sara AcarMelbourne

Such a smooth build :)

So happy we chose to build with New Home Shop. Our consultant Ben was so helpful! Made the process extremely easy for us as we had never done this before. He spent so much time making sure we were comfortable from start to finish and even came to the house a week after we had moved in to see if there were any issues.. we had none! Would highly recommend!! Thank you so much Ben and New Home Shop!

So happy.

We are first home buyers, and when we made the decision to go with NSH we were nervous but the staff were so helpful that all the nerves went away. They did exactly what we asked and so very helpful in giving us options as well. Thanks guys we are so happy & excited to finally be in our new home.

Awesome team

Happy customers , Great Service

A huge thank you to team New Home shop . The entire team is very helpful and supportive who made everything so easy for us as a first home buyer. Murray Wallace and Doug Margosvki is an absolute pleasure to deal with . It has been an exciting and stress free journey building our first home.
Highly Reccomended to everyone .

New Home S.New Home Shop

Great Builder. Hands on experience.

We supply and install roofing & guttering on NHS homes, along with several large builders. The quality cannot be compared. NHS's attention to detail is MUCH better than other big builders, along with great build scheduling/organization and very tidy sites. They are also a very kind, family oriented business with a great growing team. I cannot recommend them enough.

John S.

John S.Melbourne

Very professional and understanding of our needs!

Excellent Customer Service

I bought the home and land package with "New Home Shop" . Over all , My experience with "New Home Shop" was really good. Murray Wallace was really helpful and was there for me all the time.I am extremely happy with the service that I received and will recommend any one one who would consult me. I feel happy to give a rating of 10 on a scale of 10 for excellent Customer service that Murray provided.

Thanks to Murray @ "New Home Shop"

Sunder

Kelly G

Kelly Gasked

I'm looking at buying my first house, between me and partner we have roughly 8,000 saved, How much more do I need to save?

Hi Kelly,

To build through New Home Shop, you are in a position to proceed with a house contract with your current deposit. Being a small organisation, we have a number of clients on a payment plan to help them save for their 5% deposit for the construction of their new home.

If you are also looking to purchase land, the developer/land owner will most likely need either a 5% or 10% deposit of the value of the land. We are happy to discuss further, feel free to call us on 03 8390 0322 or email sales@newhomeshop.com.au - otherwise you can pop into our office in Caroline Springs.

New Home Shop Management

Ashok J

Ashok Jasked

Hi there!
We are a semi-retired couple both working part time.
At present we are renting a 2-bedroom property at a very high rent and curious about the possibility of owning our own home again!
Do you do 3-bedroom houses as well?
Are you able to give us an idea of what kind of price we are looking at for a new build and also the initial deposit to be paid as well as the terms of repayment?
Many thanks!

Hi Ashok,

Thank you for your enquiry. We would love to help you own a home again. We definitely do have 3 bedroom homes.
If you would please email your contact details (mobile/email address) to sales@newhomeshop.com.au or call our office 8390 0322 and mention your product review enquiry, and I will get one of our consultants to get in touch with you as soon as possible.

New Home Shop Management.

Rose

Roseasked

Hi I am looking to build a new home in the Mickleham area, Currently still doing some research on house and land packages. I came across your company by chance. I am interested in the Murray 27 but require a garage extension and some changes to the internal plan. Do you build in this area? I understand I will need a wider frontage on the block.
Thank you.
Rose

Hi Rose,

Thank you for your enquiry. We would love to help you with your new home.

New Home Shop Management.

Get an answer from our members and New Home Shop representatives