New Home Shop

New Home Shop (page 4 of 4)

4.9 from 70 reviews · View Details

• Flooring
Sara Acar

Sara AcarMelbourne

Such a smooth build :)

So happy we chose to build with New Home Shop. Our consultant Ben was so helpful! Made the process extremely easy for us as we had never done this before. He spent so much time making sure we were comfortable from start to finish and even came to the house a week after we had moved in to see if there were any issues.. we had none! Would highly recommend!! Thank you so much Ben and New Home Shop!

So happy.

We are first home buyers, and when we made the decision to go with NSH we were nervous but the staff were so helpful that all the nerves went away. They did exactly what we asked and so very helpful in giving us options as well. Thanks guys we are so happy & excited to finally be in our new home.

Awesome team

Home Builders

Find out how New Home Shop compares to other Home Builders

Happy customers , Great Service

A huge thank you to team New Home shop . The entire team is very helpful and supportive who made everything so easy for us as a first home buyer. Murray Wallace and Doug Margosvki is an absolute pleasure to deal with . It has been an exciting and stress free journey building our first home.
Highly Reccomended to everyone .

New Home S.New Home Shop

Great Builder. Hands on experience.

We supply and install roofing & guttering on NHS homes, along with several large builders. The quality cannot be compared. NHS's attention to detail is MUCH better than other big builders, along with great build scheduling/organization and very tidy sites. They are also a very kind, family oriented business with a great growing team. I cannot recommend them enough.

John S.

John S.Melbourne

Very professional and understanding of our needs!

Excellent Customer Service

I bought the home and land package with "New Home Shop" . Over all , My experience with "New Home Shop" was really good. Murray Wallace was really helpful and was there for me all the time.I am extremely happy with the service that I received and will recommend any one one who would consult me. I feel happy to give a rating of 10 on a scale of 10 for excellent Customer service that Murray provided.

Thanks to Murray @ "New Home Shop"

Sunder

Damien

DamienMelbourne

Great customer service

My dealings so far with Sarina have been fantastic. very on the ball and nothing has been to much to ask,
always gets back to me very quickly and very helpful!!!

Dianne

DiannePlumpton Melbourne

Perfection

My experience with New Home Shop has been wonderful.The advice,information and knowledge l have gained from my association with this truly amazing company has been invaluable.So appreciate Tony and Leah's input,l couldn't have been happier with such professionalism and teamwork.

Home Builders

Find out how New Home Shop compares to other Home Builders

Sanjay K

Sanjay KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best decision of my life!

I am so thankful I found the people at New Home Shop. I was a bit skeptical at first having never heard of them. But, after my first meeting with them, I was sure that my new house would be built by New Home Shop.
They were upfront right from the very beginning - the price I was given on day 1 was the price I paid for my new house, not a single dollar more! Their colour selection range was amazing too. All in all a great experience. Recommend these guys to all my family and friends. Thank you team New Home Shop.

Kelly G

Kelly Gasked

I'm looking at buying my first house, between me and partner we have roughly 8,000 saved, How much more do I need to save?

Hi Kelly,

To build through New Home Shop, you are in a position to proceed with a house contract with your current deposit. Being a small organisation, we have a number of clients on a payment plan to help them save for their 5% deposit for the construction of their new home.

If you are also looking to purchase land, the developer/land owner will most likely need either a 5% or 10% deposit of the value of the land. We are happy to discuss further, feel free to call us on 03 8390 0322 or email sales@newhomeshop.com.au - otherwise you can pop into our office in Caroline Springs.

New Home Shop Management

Ashok J

Ashok Jasked

Hi there!
We are a semi-retired couple both working part time.
At present we are renting a 2-bedroom property at a very high rent and curious about the possibility of owning our own home again!
Do you do 3-bedroom houses as well?
Are you able to give us an idea of what kind of price we are looking at for a new build and also the initial deposit to be paid as well as the terms of repayment?
Many thanks!

Hi Ashok,

Thank you for your enquiry. We would love to help you own a home again. We definitely do have 3 bedroom homes.
If you would please email your contact details (mobile/email address) to sales@newhomeshop.com.au or call our office 8390 0322 and mention your product review enquiry, and I will get one of our consultants to get in touch with you as soon as possible.

New Home Shop Management.

Rose

Roseasked

Hi I am looking to build a new home in the Mickleham area, Currently still doing some research on house and land packages. I came across your company by chance. I am interested in the Murray 27 but require a garage extension and some changes to the internal plan. Do you build in this area? I understand I will need a wider frontage on the block.
Thank you.
Rose

Hi Rose,

Thank you for your enquiry. We would love to help you with your new home.

New Home Shop Management.

Get an answer from our members and New Home Shop representatives