New Life Fitness Centre

New Life Fitness Centre

Greg

Greg

Best Gym in the Western Suburbs

Been going to this gym for well over a year now, love it. Great staff and plenty of good people to mix with as well. Sauna after a good work out tops it off. Well worth joining up, great prices, highly recommended. 10 stars

Jake K.

Jake K.

WOW! I am amazed!

I came from another gym close by and left due to lack of equipment and no classes. I have made my way over to New Life Fitness Centre a month ago now to try out what they have to offer. I am extremely happy with the service I have received from the staff and instructors. Every time I walk up to scan my way though I am greeted with a smile which is great service in my opinion. The equipment is much newer than the club I came from and I am exited to continue my fitness journey with New Life. Massive thumbs up guys and would highly recommend to the beginners and also the pros.

Best price. Best equipment and classes

I have 5 gyms in my area within a 1.5km radius. Can not fault new life. Great staff, great equipment and now 24hours. Aircon works great! heaps of classes!

Fitness & Leisure Centres

Find out how New Life Fitness Centre compares to other Fitness & Leisure Centres

HugoM

HugoMMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great equipment

I've been to many gyms and I must say for the value of this gym it has the latest machines it's just fantastic it's always busy but I never have a problem getting the machine I like to use there is plenty of them.

Kat

KatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best gym

I recently rejoined New Life after moving back into the area and I really dont understand the negative reviews at all. Im very fussy and can honestly say this is the best gym I have ever been to and I have tried many over the years. It is an excellent gym with great facilities and awesome friendly instructors and cost effective memberships. The creche is free with no bookings required and staff are fantastic. My three year old asks to go there and they are so good with my 11mth old whereas when I was at Goodlife my son hated it so much I had to forfeit my membership shortly after joining. New Life is the best gym!

See all New Life Fitness Centre reviews