New South Wales Strata Management

New South Wales Strata Management Questions & Answers

Verifiedpicagroup.com.au
Kenny G
Kenny G

During the AGM, the new strata managing agent refused to discuss the owner proposal to continue its contract which is less than one year (agreed can be terminated). We asked why, it said not received the proposal notice first (but all owners present received) second time it said not received early enough (14 days piror to meeting ?) to include in the meeting agenda it sent to all owners so not going to vote on .

Olga
Olga

We took them to Fairtrading didn’t helped. Have to wait until the contract is finished to move on. Engaged new strata and very happy.
I would suggest to take legal advice

Carmen
Carmen

What kind of messages can be put up on strata notice board

Sparky17
Sparky17

Strata approved installation of gas flue heater with plans submitted. After 12 months they reversed discission.is that legal?

Graham L
Graham L

I posted a review on NSW Strata Management back in 2015. I then did another review on a different Strata Manager from the same company a couple of months ago that wasn’t posted. I was advised to delete the original, which would allow the second review to be posted. I subsequently deleted the first review, but i’m now unable see see anything including the second review. Are you able to help ?

Regards,

GrahamL

Jenny
Jenny

Can you please give me a quote for Strata management for a residential building with 9 lots?

New South Wales Strata Management
New South Wales Strata Management   DM

Hi Jenny, We are certainly happy to give you a quote. Can you please call 02 9890 1841 and ask to speak to Warwick or Michael for a new business quote and they will be happy to assist.

Thanks,

The Customer Service Team, NSW Strata

Get an answer from our members and New South Wales Strata Management representatives