Verifiedpicagroup.com.au

84% · 12918 · 12%

Jacky Hui
Jacky HuiBAULKHAM HILLS

Great Customer Service and Professional

Fady Abdel-Ahad is our current strata manager and is an awesome guy to deal with on strata matters. Fady is knowledgable and extremely patient about the issue we're facing. He is very professional and is able to respond enquires very quickly. He worked well with my real estate agent and did a great job to coordinate owners and committee members and finally resolved our issue. And my tenant was very happy about the outcome we achieved.

JJR
JJRSydney2 posts

Proactive and professional

I am an exec committee member for a property in western Sydney. We have Sean McLoughlin assigned to is. Sean is approachable and thoroughly knowledgeable on many complex matters. Thoroughly recommended.

Show 2 replies

Roland50
Roland50New South WalesAustralia9 posts

A satisfied customer

Since Louisa Stocovaz has taken over Peter Stenz since the 18th of December 2017 due to a change in structure within New South Wales Strata Management, I have not dealt with her until very recently. I must say that I found her to be very efficient in every aspect such as communication, notification of what is required by law to our building, dealing with money owed to our Strata. Job well done.

Show 4 replies

Kristian
KristianSydney3 posts

Best Strata Manager you could ask for!

Sachin Sharma is our current Strata Manager and an incredible asset to NSW Strata Management. Sachin is very knowledgeable and always extremely prompt with his responses to our queries and requests. I don’t understand how someone managing such a large amount of buildings is so effective and efficient.

Our Strata Committee originally had Sachin as an acting manager while our previous manager was on leave. He did such a great job and made such a great impression in only a few months that the entire committee fought to keep him. We are very lucky that we were able to.

Catherine
Catherine

Great Job Lutfiye Gultekin

Lutfiye Gultekin is our current Strata Manager and she is a pleasure to work with. She is quick to respond to any issues that arise and has a good knowledge of The Strata Law. She has also shown excellent resolution skills when needed.

Keep up the good work and thank you.

January 3rd 2019 Update: Lutfiye Gultekin.......Thank you for your perseverance!

We've had a difficult year with building works and builders. However our Strata Manager Lutfiye Gultekin was able to manage and co- ordinate both builders and engineers to arrive at a satisfactory outcome for the Owners Corporation. We thank her for all her advice, guidance and patience in dealing with all the various personalities involved. Thanks again Lutfiye and NSW Strata

Top Job

Our current strata manager is one of the Top manager within this company. Michael Krashias is a great character who has always been on top of any issues we have had in our buildings in the past 2 years. Keep up the great job Michael.

Alan
Alan

Great Job, thank you Melanie Nunes

I asked our strata manager, Melanie Nunes, to update the business directory which is visible at the entrance to our strata complex with the name of our new tenant. I appreciate very much her prompt response. Tenant happy.

Alan Springell

Celeste
CelesteSydney14 posts

Excellent service

Our current strata manager is a pleasure to work with and has been incredibly helpful. He is always quick to respond, has all the relevant documents at hand and has a great working knowledge of Strata Law.

March 16th 2018 Update: An excellent strata manager

Sachin Sharma has been an incredible help and wealth of knowledge while we have been negotiating our renovations with the Strata Committee. He has an extensive knowledge of strata law and has been a warm and practical adviser to us. We finally got approval and we owe much of our thanks to him and his common sense. We would highly recommend Sachin.

Show 2 replies

Grace
GraceSydney

Prompt service by Melanie Nunes

I had a conversation with our Strata Manager, Melanie Nunes, regarding an issue which needs to be addressed and immediately she emailed the appropriate person to get this underway. Always such a pleasure to deal with someone so helpful and professional! Thanks Melanie.

Show 3 replies

Ani
AniSydney
Ash
Ash

Excelllent service by Melanie Nunes at NSW Strata Management

After conducting the annual AGM on site with a walk-around of the property, Melanie documented all defects and improvements raised at the meeting. Her prompt follow-up actions with quotations, trades/service providers and e-mails have engaged members of the Owners Corporation to actively participate in the delivery of repairs and services to the property. Looking forward to working with her and the Owners Corporation to implement "continuous improvement" to the property through 2018.

Jessie
JessieSydney

Quick response - highly recommended

We just moved into the unit and came across a couple of issues around the place. Our strata manager, Yuvraj, has been very helpful, responding to our inquiries quickly and arranging for the work to be done. Thank you so very much, Mr Yuvraj.

Nilo
Nilo

This is goood

Installing the anti-bird spikes is very thoughtful for the residents. Very quickly response to arrange the lock smith come over to fix the backyard lock.

HYag
HYag

Excellent service*****

After going through the worst 5 year with another strata management company, the best decision we made was to switch to NSW strata. Our Strata Manager Mr. Sachin has been extremely professional, showed urgency in resolving issues and also providing quality service. I hardly received any complaints from my tenants. I strongly recemmend NSW strata.

Anthony
Anthony

Best I've dealt with

We switched from our previous strata company to NSW Strata a year or so ago and haven't looked back. A really professional and organised service who really look after our needs.

Paul F
Paul FSydney, NSW3 posts

Highly Recommended

Sachin has done an outstanding job. He's available, friendly, fast to respond and always follows through. We are very happy with his services.

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how New South Wales Strata Management compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Marion
MarionSydney, NSW2 posts

Wow

The springs which enabled my garage door to open and close snapped this morning. Sachin, who looks after Strata for my complex not only responded to my email but arranged for the springs to be fixed on the same day. From the initial email to completion of the job was about four hours. Amazing.

Fabulous Job by Michael Krashias! Well done

I know running a strata plan isn't always straightforward but since we have Michael as our manager it seems that every issues/probs has been resolved smoothly without delay.

He has always replied to emails in a timely manner, very professional and on top of the new laws in Strata Management which changed not long ago.

I asked his manager if he could manage my second property. Now he is managing both and doing a great job. Best ever customer service.

Thank you Michael.

Kelly Valentine
Kelly Valentine

Flawless

Sachin has been our Strata Manager for a couple of years now. We have had quite a few in my 15 years in the block and I can honestly saw he is the best we have ever had. He always responds to emails and request very quickly and gets problems solved just as efficiently. In addition, he is always polite, professional and friendly. He is a joy to deal with. Please keep him managing our building, life is just too easy with him.

Kate E
Kate ESydney

Mallory at NSW Strata Management is simply AMAZING!

Mallory, my Strata Manager from NSW Strata Management is the absolute best! She is beyond efficient and delightful to deal with. Her attention to detail far exceeds expectations and no task, however little is forgotten. I cannot speak highly enough about her outstanding customer service; she is an incredible asset to the NSW Strata team.

S.R.
S.R.Sydney, NSW2 posts
James Ding
James Ding

Professional and responsive strata manager

We have made a great move from our previous strata to NSW Strata Management in October 2016. There were too many troubles created and left by our previous strata manager, who would hardly reply and failed to organised AGM for our building for 3 years. Sachin took over the role and started to sort out all the troubles for us. He is very professional and knowledgable, and will get back to us immidiately when we have a need. Strongly recommend his service.

Ravi S
Ravi S

A very welcome change

Our building had been suffering because of terrible management by the previous strata company. Our new strata manager at NSW strata took over only a few months ago and has made great difference. He's taken ownership of the work that needs to be undertakeb to remedy the damage done by the previous strata manager.

Jing
JingParramatta

Prompt, knowledgeable, professional Strata Manager

I have got very positive experience with Mr. Sachin as our strata manager. He has been very helpful and professional in resolving problems and giving advice. Will strongly recommend their strata management service.

Vijay
VijaySydney, NSW6 posts

A very well conducted EGM

A difficult EGM to raise special levies was held yesterday 06 February which was very well managed and conducted quite professionally. I as the Chairman of the Body Corporate was impressed by Sachin's demeanour and knowledge of strata laws as many difficult questions were being asked by the floor. The outcome was positive and both special levies were passed with a resounding majority. This could only be attributed to the professionalism shown by Sachin Sharma.

Minnie
MinnieOatlands

good management

This Strata management is really great. They provide executive committee with the expertise and advice for running a well-managed scheme. Our strata manager Sachin became a reliable contact and remain in constant communication with executive committee. Thank you for all your support and hard work.

Victor
Victor

Great Service - Thank you Sachin!

Thanks to the very hard work of Mr Sachin Sharma, NSW Strata Management continue to provide our Strata with a high level of care and service. Issues are actioned and resolved in a timely manner. Thank you for your continued great service.

Debbie
Debbie

Responsive, available and efficient

Sachin has managed our strata in an efficient and timely way. Is available to speak to you on a regular basis and has been very responsive to our requests. He has an excellent knowledge that we have utilised with our issues. Well done Sachin, please keep up the good work, it is appreciated

Jeremy
Jeremy
David Y
David Y

Outstanding Manager

Mr Sachin Sharma is a excellent strata manager who always get jobs done in very professional and timely manner. I have no hesitation to recommend him to any potential customer.

Mark
Mark

Deals with issues, gets things done

Sachin has managed our complex appropriately and by the book. He is aware of the legislation, and what is required to get things done properly. He is responsive in his emails, very professional, and takes his job as strata manager very seriously.

Belinda
BelindaBaulkham Hills

Very good customer service and strata management team

I have always dealt with Fady from NSW Strata Management as he manages the complex which I own a property in. Fady has always replied to emails in a timely manner, very professional and on top of the laws in Strata Management.

badrj
badrj

Recommended to all

I have dealt with Fady Abdel-Ahad from NSW Strata and have never looked back. A very professional person who does exactly what he promises. I would definitely recommend them to all. We tried other Strata before and experienced disappointment after another.

terryw68830
terryw68830

Strata management review

I highly recommend NSW Strata Management if your needs are for efficient, professional and transparent management of your strata plan.

Carlie
Carlie

Great service and response times

Is always available to talk and help with issues. Looks for best and cost effective solutions rather than allowing issues to continue.

Henry
Henry

Professional service

Always responsive and fast to reply. When faced with issues with the building there is always follow ups to ensure the problem is solved.

Greg S
Greg S

No major issues

Had a few minor issues to start with, but things have come good and all matters are attended to timely now. Happy with the company, and our strata manager is very friendly and helpful.

Viv
VivAU

Very pleased with response from Yuvraj to all building matters

I have had a fair few issues with the building and am so pleased with the fast communication & work with Yuvraj ... when communicating all issues through phone and email he is always so efficient, very friendly , professional on top of all matters, resolving each and issue in the building with ease. very professional would highly recommend always a pleasure when to communicate with him.

DBP
DBPSydney

Prompt service

Sachin provides prompt response to my email enquires and has a pleasant personality and listens to customer's concerns. Happy with the service provision.

New South Wales Strata Management   DM
Bhavesh
Bhavesh

Excellent Work

Always very cooperative and professional, I am in good hands when in need of assistance. Since I've moved into my new strata title property, the response time to my aid requests has consistently been quick and the management team seems very proactive in responding with solutions. I appreciate the fact that my requests have always been met with respect. My manager and his team are always polite and fast to act. Information is always readily available and sent to me via email for clarification and transparency. Great service and much appreciative of their support.

Excellent work throughout...