4.3

84% · 12918 · 12%

welcome
welcome3 posts

Doing the best they can with what our old unit

We moved to NSW strata mngt about 4 years ago, and they are 100% better than what we had prior. =They are professional, efficient and capable. They are also transparent. We are in an old building so I think they have done the best with what they have to work with, given that we don't have a lot of money. I am happy with their turnaround times in replying to emails and will recommend them to other unit holders.

Jay
Jay

Consistently reliable and fast acting

NSW Strata Mgt reassures me that I am in good hands when in need of assistance. Since I've moved into my new strata title property, the response time to my aid requests has consistently been quick and the management team seems very proactive in responding with solutions. I appreciate the fact that my requests have always been met with respect. My manager and his team are always polite and fast to act. Information is always readily available and sent to me via email for clarification and transparency. Great service and much appreciative of their support.

David
DavidSydney

Strata Manager review

So far the service has been prompt and effective over the past 18 months. I am new to strata title, so its hard for me to assess. The property I am in has some serious issues - seems to have suffered from lack of serious money spent on maintenance over many years, which is as much the fault of the body corporate as the strata managers I presume. I am concerned about some issues, particularly the fact that one unit owner seems to have been unfinancial for a number of years, and continues not to pay anywhere near full levies. This matter was raised at the last annual meeting and remains unresolved as far as I am aware.

New South Wales Strata Management   DM
WLMsydney
Kapil
KapilSydney, NSW3 posts

Strata Manager Review

Although I recently purchased this property, I found Mr Sachin Sharma as a good manager and tries to understand the issues from people's perspective. He is very prompt in addressing the issues raised to him and goes beyond to make sure the issues are closed.

Nigel
Nigel

Strata Manager Review

We have always found Warwick to be readily accessible at all times and pleasant and efficient in all our dealings.

We could not ask for more, well done Warwick!

Tony
Tony2 posts
Vicki
Vicki

Great relationship

Our Strata Manager Warwick Lai manages our block very well. Issues are attended to very quickly and he is always willing to talk to on the phone about the problems and best resolution.

Sara
SaraSydney, NSW3 posts

Fantastic service - professional and prompt in responding to queries and assistance required

I have much praise for the Strata Manager Sachin Sharma. I have dealt with him as the owner and found him to be exceptional - very professional and offers excellent customer service. I receive prompt responses and all queries are always resolved to my satisfaction. It is a great pleasure dealing with Sachin.

Gina B
Gina B

What a Wonderful Strata Manager!

I have recently moved into my new apartment in Darlinghurst and have had a million questions and required lots of little and big jobs to be completed. My strata manager Yuvraj Shekhawat has been so helpful and patient with me and has been prompt in replying to all of my emails. Yuvraj has answered my millions of questions effortlessly and has be kind and effective in his role.

I am very grateful to have Yuvraj as my Strata Manager and think he is going a wonderful Job!! A Big thank you to Yuvraj, as he is making the difficult task of moving into a new home so much more manageable.

Great Work!!

ARK
ARKSydney, NSW2 posts

He manages our unit block and when issues arise he does what is expected to resolve it ASAP.

I have found is friendly and very approachable.

Ranjit
RanjitSydney2 posts
Kelly
KellySydney

Michael Longhurst is the best strata manager I have dealt with

About eight months ago, I bought a place in Parramatta. Michael Longhurst is our strata manager. There has been a few issues in the building. Michael is very helpful and prompt with his response. He takes action immediately, very professional and works hard. I have dealt with a few strata managers from other strata companies, I've found Michael is the best. Kelly

marcn
marcnMark.n.sedhom@gmail.com17 posts

Sachin helped in managing our rennovation submission

We recently bought a place, and Sachin Sharma was the appointed Strata Manager. We were planning for quite extensive renovations, and Sachin was prompt in his replies and helped us along the way; from advising what's required in the submission, to gaining approval within 5 business days from submission. An excellent experience.

Gaye
Gaye

Sachin is a fantastic strata manager

Sachin Sharma is the most efficient and professional strata manager that we have had to date. I have found him approachable and effective in all of my dealings with him. We were considering changing our strata management until Sachin became our manager.

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how New South Wales Strata Management compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Mr L
Mr LSydney

Overall satisfaction of strata management

Overall satisfaction with quick responses from strata manager Sachin Sharma of our strata complex for queries and requests in general.

K.S.
K.S.

Excellent Strata Service

As Chair and Treasurer of our Executive Committee, I'm very pleased with the professional and prompt service from Sachin Sharma and his team at NSW Strata Management.

S.S
S.S

Great strata manager - incredibly prompt service

Good strata managers are hard to find from experience. We went with nsw strata based on a recommendation, and had excellent service until our previous strata manager retired. We now have Sachin Sharma, who is also excellent, and who our executive committee aim to keep. Sachin is very personable, is up to date with strata law and works really well with our active EC, and is incredibly prompt with any building issues.

V.K
V.K

Perfect

Very good and quick response compare to the poor Strata manager since Sachin Sharma was in this role. Thank you!

Dennis
Dennis

Consistent and quality service by our new strata manager Yuvraj Shekhawat

This review is to confirm that Yuvraj Shekhawat as our new Strata Manager from NSW Strata Management, has consistently performed well in his role. He has followed up on requests in a timely manner and has overall provided a quality service. We had previously considered changing companies due to poor service and lack of responses.

JessDV
JessDVSydney, NSW4 posts

Good Service. Things get done!

Great company to work with but a lot of credit needs to go to the individual strata manager Sachin Sharma. Sachin is prompt, professional, reliable and always willing to assist with any request. He has great is knowledge around strata rules and laws and assist the EC to make informed decisions. It was our specific request to work with Sachin directly and we wouldnt have it any other way!

Dan
DanSydney6 posts
Yuri G.
Yuri G.

It Is All About People. All Depending On A Manager

EC very happy to have Fady as the manager. That is why we are with NSW Strata so long. In the past EC consider possibility to change NSW Strata when our manager was Paul Sinclair. Now we are happy with the quality of the service and real care and to answer on question below if: Have you been offered a reward for this review? I could answer- we are already was rewarded with excellent service.

Darren Garvin
Darren Garvin

Excellent Service

Great company! Willing to assist the customer at all times. Great after hours service, look after my properties all over Sydney. Great online access for easy update of details and info on my properties

Ranjit
RanjitSydney2 posts

Excellent service

For the last 15 years we have been living at our strata property at Jasmine Court – during this time the complex has been managed by NSW Strata Management. They are knowledgeable about our complex and are very professional in addressing issues I have raised with them. The portfolio manager, Mr. Sachin Sharma, courteously and efficiently attends to matters raised. He is a very helpful person and a pleasure to deal with.

A M
A M
Bruce C.
Bruce C.

Service has improved since Sachin Sharma has taken over

Hi, I have been an owner of a strata property managed by NSW Strata for about 5 years now, and I would say that in the last 12 - 15 months since Sachin has taken over, he has improved the service we receive from NSW Strata to a level I have not experienced previously. He acts in a professional manner, responds quickly to requests and in general has provided good service.

Shane F
Shane F

NSW Strata Management - excellent service

Our commercial strata property has been managed be NSW Strata management for several years and we are very happy with the service they provide, their experience and knowledge ensures that our complex runs well and looks good all the time. If their is an issue with the boom gates or the like we have no trouble in communicating this with our manager Sachin sharma who attends to the issue quickly and without delay, we even receive follow calls to ensure the trades have completed the work appropriately. A professional company with professional people.

Margaret
MargaretSydney4 posts

NSW Strata Management

I am very happy with our Strata Manager Sachin I have lived in this complex for 15 years and he is the best Strata Manager we have had. He is so helpful with any problems that we have and is most helpful

Show 3 replies

susanc
susanc

The growth of services over the years

From the time I purchased my property in 2008 NSW Strata has expanded its services and the staff their skills. I find I am able to rely on them for their knowledge and ability to see the bigger picture we have for our Strata.

In particular Fady is very knowledgeable and willing to help us in all things Strata related. He is a good liason between tradespersons and the EC. He disseminates required /requested information extremely well and keeps our EC on track with new legislation. I find talking to him very easy and emails are usually dealt with promptly.

Louise
Louise2 posts

Great Service

Our unit complex has been with NSW Strata for over 10 years now. The service they provide is professional, efficient and timely. They are helpful and responsive to queries, no matter how small or large. We've dealt with a number of NSW Strata managers over the years and our current manager, Sachin Sharma, has always been professional and courteous, doing his best to resolve issues as they arise.

Mr D
Mr D2 posts

I have been living in my unit for several years and more recently sachin sharma has been our strata manager. Sachin is very helpful and responds quickly to our requests and helps solve our issues.

Christian devicenzi
Christian devicenzi

Nsw strata management is exceptional to work with, Sachin Sharma made our whole renovation process easy and prompt responses and answers for me.

Gus
GusSydney, NSW2 posts

Good communication!

Speedy and efficient response, very helpful advice, good understanding of strata management, good manner. Keep up the good work, Sachin.

Neville W
Neville W

Over 20 Years with NSW Strata management

As a long serving member of the EC. I have had the best service for Repairs and Maintenance.The after hours Emergency service is prompt and efficient. All issues of a complex nature have been resolved to the owners satisfaction. Our Manager has always been accessible with prompt and efficient replies to any enquiries. Well Done !

Jaros
Jaros

Over 20 Years with NSW Strata Management

The job gets done; sometimes sooner sometimes later.

Sachin Sharma has tended towards the 'sooner'. Keep up the good work.

Rob L.
Rob L.Sydney, NSW

Faultless Service

Excellent service. Prompt and efficient resolution of all inquiries. Would recommend NSW Strata Management to others. No complaints at all.

Meredith Wilks
Meredith Wilks

Quite slow to respond to email queries

all in all the service is ok, but the managers can be slow to respond and many times I need to email a few times to follow and ask the same question

notapplicable
notapplicable

Strata review

Sachin Shsrma is a responsible person with great knowledge of strata management law providing our body corporate with efficient service.