4.3

84% · 12918 · 12%

Sid
Sid

Excellent Service!

Our property is being managed by NSW Strata Management since many years and we have never had any problem with them. In fact, we have found them to be prompt, efficient and responsive, which has given us peace of mind while living in our unit. However, we must also add that a strata is only as good as its managers and we are fortunate to have a competent and helpful portfolio manager in Sachin Sharma, whose turnaround time in handling issues is very good. We hope you will keep up this high quality of service. Cheers! Mr. & Mrs Irshad Shirazi.

Patricia Martin
Patricia Martin

Great Service

Hi, have been dealing with NSW Strata for 14 years, I have always found them responsive and very helpful, timely in their responses to emails or queries. Staff have always been very friendly and a great help

CK2015
CK2015

No Problems with NSW Strata Management

I have had dealings with NSW SM for over 10 years now. I have never had a problem with them on their work for the apartment block that I own an unit in.

Appreciate the work they have done over the years.

Mila
Mila

This is okay we have peace of mind

This is okay, because we met with the manager every year and had an open suggestion if we have problems.

Wendy
WendySydney, NSW2 posts

Satisfied with service

We have appointed NSW Strata Management as our block management of 30 units for more than 20 years. We have changed to another strata management once but we moved back to NSW Strata as our value services provider, not only it has long history, professional management and also it has always cared about the owner’s interests without an unreasonable increase in charges. The managers in NSW Strata have always been able, professional and efficient, especially since Sachin taken over. Sachin is fast with his response and consistently provides efficint services which I know the owners are pleased with.

sachin
sachin2 posts

Great. Helpful

Been in the same complex for 14 years and dealing with NSW strata for few years now. They have been very helpful when ever we needed them.

Craig
Craig3 posts

NSW Strata Management

Since Sachin has taken over the account from Clisdell's I can only say that things get done, and Sachin does what he says he will. He is very fast with his responses, always courteous and professional.

I know that the owners are pleased with the services being provided.

Sue
Sue

Our Strata Manager

Our Strata manager is Sachin and we are pleased to have him back managing our block. We appreciate all his assistance and find him very obliging to our requests. Would highly recommend his services to anyone looking for a reliable and efficient strata manager.

Russ
Russ

attentive and prompt action when requested

I have only been on the executive committee for a year but in that time I've found Sachin to be a pleasure to deal with. For the few issues I've raised he's dealt with them promptly and professionaly. I have no complaints with the service.

Rhj
Rhj2 posts

Satisfied

REsponse curve generally very good. Warwick never fails to return calls promptly and if data required generally arrives in appropriate time frames. Community Hub is a very good adjunct which allows monitoring

Carolyn
CarolynSydney, NSW4 posts

Strata Manager Warwick

We are very lucky to have a very pro active Strata Manager, emails and calls answered acted on in a timely manner.

alvin
alvin

NSW Strata - 10 Refractory Court

Sachin Sharma has been the strata manager for about 12 months. He has been very responsive and aware of the property.

N Leon
N Leon

Very helpful

Sachin is always helpful and a gentleman. He gets things done and is approachable. The receptionist is very pleasant and helpful.

Anis
Anis

Sachin

Since Sachin appointed as our property manager, I notice a lot of improvement specially communication, he always responds to all issues in a timely manner and also keep up to date all the Executive Committee members. NSW Strata is managing our property since 2009, Sachin is the best Strata Manager we have had.

Petra
Petra

Review

Very happy with Sachin's management of our property. He responds to all issues in a prompt, timely, efficient and professional manner. He is courteous and pleasant to deal with, and always aims for a swift resolution when there's a problem. Great communication that is followed through with excellent service. Thank you!

Mee
Mee2 posts

A Responsible Strata Manager

Sachin is a responsible strata manager. He acts fast and sensibly. He is there at the time when he is needed I am happy with what he has been doing.

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how New South Wales Strata Management compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Rose X
Rose X

Sachin Sharma is a good strata manager

Sachin Sharma as a strata manager is much better than the previous manager who I met in New South Wales Strata Management.He has very good communication,and always do the service in time.

Kelly Valentine
Kelly Valentine2 posts

Responsive, effective and keeps the block happy

We currently have Sachin as our Strata Manager. I can honestly say he is the best from NSW Strata Management we have had. He is honest, very quick to respond and get issues fixed and always calls and responds to emails quickly. In addition, he understands the issues we have and is quick to come up with recommendations and solutions. I would highly recommend him as a Strata Manager. We are completely happy with him.

Fordy
Fordy2 posts

Great Strata Managing

Our manager Sashim is outstanding. So helpful always so courteous he is a pleasure to deal with. Nothing is a bother to him and he does get some curly ones! Also full marks to the office staff always pleasant to customers and their phone manner is outstanding.

P.jassal
P.jassal2 posts

They are quick to respond

Whenever I got a chance to deal with NSW strata their response was prompt and things were done in aproper timeframe nanner.

Belinda
BelindaSydney, NSW2 posts

Happy

I'm very happy with Sachin he has been most helpful whenever I have asked him to do anything and is very prompt in his replies.

andy
andy

Excellent job, very satisfy with your effort, Sachin

Sachin,

Ettason Pty Ltd very satisfied with your professional service for managing our property in Villawood. You're very responsible for our requests and queries. Thank you for your service.

Ricky
Ricky

Professional and easy to deal with

New South Wales Strata Management makes my job a lot easier. Their strata managers are professional and helpful. It's highly recommended!

Rob Wilson
Rob Wilson

Title

Getting good service now. Account manager makes himself available early and late. The margins in the industry are low and many clients are needed before break even point is reached. One cannot expect a gold service all the time. Sachin is as good as is available

Honey
Honey

Very Satisfied

Great team of professionals, matters are acknowledge professionally and are resolved promptly.

Highly recommended !!!

Specially Strata manager - Sachin Sharma who has got intense knowledge in managing a strata scheme and takes a very professional approach resolving issues within no time..

June 14th 2019 Update: Great team, very professional!

We have Sachin Sharma our Strata Manager (NSW Strata), a great bloke and absolute pleasure to work with. Very professional and prompt with helping EC and looking after lot owners.. highly recommended!!

adcreature
adcreature2 posts

Good so far

We recently chose NSW Strata and so far the service they providing and response time are excellent. If we get service like this continuously than this will be one of the best strata we are with and it's very good and I hope we will get same service how we are getting now in future as well.

Strata & Property Management Services

MG
MG

Complete Lack of Service

Rude staff, are not interested in being of assistance at all. Avoid the company at all costs. A dog could do a better job.

simmo green
simmo greenSydney, NSW9 posts

No sense of where their revenues come from

Professional duds, with a couple of rottweilers at the front desk. Welcome to the 1950s, where any notion of customer/client service is non existent. I know it's the west and good employees are not exactly thick on the ground, but bloody hell!

Tempting to start a Strata Mgmt company and relieve these gonzos of a few hundred buildings, it'd be way too easy

Bella82
Bella82Richmond3 posts

Jan
JanSydney

Terrible Service and Rude lazy strata managers

I have had the sidpleasure of having to Deal with NSW strata. They do not respond to emails at all and it appear that they are only want to talk to the executive even though I am an owner. The only time our strata manager responds is when I CC his manager into my emails. They are very expensive and after a few attempts of asking for extra quotes on works that need to be done the strata ignored my request and approved a quote for their own tradesperson. Do not go near NSW strata. THey are not helpfull at all and way to expensive! We found another strata company is more hands on and a third of the price!

Expensive, rude and lazy managers who ignore your emails until you go to senior management.

manga12
manga12AU

Astonishingly rude and unprofessional

Arrogant and aggressive to deal with

Uninformed

Do not keep owners properly informed

Ended up paying for another owner's complete bathroom renovation over a simple leak

Pay too much for services

Owners not treated with respect

If there are worse strata management companies, then the industry needs to be reviewed

WP