Listing monitored by New Vision Financial Services

refinancing with a big portfolio to uncross colateralise

Chris and Jeff did a amazing job of uncross collateralizing all my loans, also checking into all and potential ways to increase my portfolio and loan options moving forward, even tho the banks where incredibly slow which absolutely killed me they continually kept me updated and multiple emails to there contacts at the bank and kept me updated. The amount of work they would of done to check everything i can do to move forward was huge also they where able to liaise with my accountant and work together.

Loan used forRefinancing
Chris BrownNew Vision Financial Services

Thank you for your Amazing review Scott and for allowing us to assist you in the refinance and restructure of your investment portfolio. We look forward to continuing to work with you as we assist you in growing your portfolio.

Braj D.
Braj D.Sydney, NSW

Good Financial services for Home loan

My experience was really good through the entire process. I am very much satisfied with their service. If you need home loan please contact Chris. His team will look after you.

Chris BrownNew Vision Financial Services

Thank you for your amazing review and for allowing us to assist you during this very exciting time.

Other Home Loans

Home financing with difficult situation

Chris offered help with financing my loan and was able to suggest the lenders who would be able to service. He pursued and obtained all approvals in time. Lovely person to work with. Very responsive and realistic

Loan used forSecond Home
Chris BrownNew Vision Financial Services

Thank you for your lovely review. Was fantastic assisting you.

Trent B.
Trent B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service and knowledge led to a fantastic result!

Chris kept us up to date through the entire process and through his knowledge, expertise and advise, put us in the very best position to maximise our outcome. Thanks Chris!

Loan used forSecond Home

Thank you Trent. Much appreciated

Home Loans

Find out how New Vision Financial Services Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

See all New Vision Financial Services reviews