Listing monitored by New Vision Financial Services

refinancing with a big portfolio to uncross colateralise

Chris and Jeff did a amazing job of uncross collateralizing all my loans, also checking into all and potential ways to increase my portfolio and loan options moving forward, even tho the banks where incredibly slow which absolutely killed me they continually kept me updated and multiple emails to there contacts at the bank and kept me updated. The amount of work they would of done to check everything i can do to move forward was huge also they where able to liaise with my accountant and work together.

Application Process
Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan used forRefinancing
New Vision Financial Services
Chris BrownNew Vision Financial Services

Thank you for your Amazing review Scott and for allowing us to assist you in the refinance and restructure of your investment portfolio. We look forward to continuing to work with you as we assist you in growing your portfolio.

Lauren M
Lauren MSydney, NSW

Refinance!

Once again you have delivered! I cannot thank you enough Chris (& also Jeff this time around) for all of the help, support and guidance throughout the entire refinance process. You both made this simple and easy for myself and Andrew. I would highly recommend your services to anyone who is looking for an amazing broker who will always go above and beyond for his clients. Thanks again Chris, rest assured all of our future purchases etc will be done through New Vision Financial Services.

Application Process
Online Tools
Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateMay 2020
Loan used forRefinancing
New Vision Financial Services
Chris BrownNew Vision Financial Services

Thank you for or your review. Was amazing assisting you.

Other Home Loans