Listing monitored by New Vision Financial Services

refinancing with a big portfolio to uncross colateralise

Chris and Jeff did a amazing job of uncross collateralizing all my loans, also checking into all and potential ways to increase my portfolio and loan options moving forward, even tho the banks where incredibly slow which absolutely killed me they continually kept me updated and multiple emails to there contacts at the bank and kept me updated. The amount of work they would of done to check everything i can do to move forward was huge also they where able to liaise with my accountant and work together.

• Loan TypeVariable Rate
  • Loan used forRefinancing
Chris BrownNew Vision Financial ServicesSend a private message

Thank you for your Amazing review Scott and for allowing us to assist you in the refinance and restructure of your investment portfolio. We look forward to continuing to work with you as we assist you in growing your portfolio.

Excellent service

Provided relevant comparisons of loan offer and guided for best option. This is second time I received support from Chris for refinancing my loan and I am really pleased with his support again.

Chris BrownNew Vision Financial ServicesSend a private message

Thank you so much for your kind review.

Pepi
PepiSydney, NSW

Chris, thank you!

Very quick and comprehensive approach, using very good software easy to fill and follow.
Application process was clear and he answer every phone call.
Overall, we are very happy with the result.

• Online Tools
  • Loan Start DateApril 2020

Danielle
DanielleSydney, NSW

Fantastic!!

Chris is absolutely fantastic! Buying a home can be stressful but he done everything in his power to make the process easy for us. He goes well above and beyond in customer service and offers such a personal touch which made a world of difference. Couldnt recommend anyone else for the job!

• Loan Start DateNovember 2019

Home Loans

Find out how New Vision Financial Services Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

GeM
GeMSydney, NSW

A rewarding experience

Great advice, support and assistance throughout the whole process. Chris is a most experienced and friendly professional willing to go the extra mile. I would not hesitate to recommend New Vision Financial Services to anyone who is tired and wary of the big banks. From start to finish Chris guided us through the whole process and choice of products. I will definitely call New Vision again for my next project. Thanks Chris.

re
G M

• Loan Start DateAugust 2019
  • Loan used forInvestment Property
Chris BrownNew Vision Financial ServicesSend a private message

Thank you for Ng our amazing review. Means a lot.

See all New Vision Financial Services reviews