New Vision Financial Services

Home Loans, Financial Planning, Business Loans, etc...
See the Best Finance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by New Vision Financial Services

refinancing with a big portfolio to uncross colateralise

Chris and Jeff did a amazing job of uncross collateralizing all my loans, also checking into all and potential ways to increase my portfolio and loan options moving forward, even tho the banks where incredibly slow which absolutely killed me they continually kept me updated and multiple emails to there contacts at the bank and kept me updated. The amount of work they would of done to check everything i can do to move forward was huge also they where able to liaise with my accountant and work together.

Loan used forRefinancing
Chris BrownNew Vision Financial Services

Thank you for your Amazing review Scott and for allowing us to assist you in the refinance and restructure of your investment portfolio. We look forward to continuing to work with you as we assist you in growing your portfolio.

Lauren M
Lauren MSydney, NSW

Refinance!

Once again you have delivered! I cannot thank you enough Chris (& also Jeff this time around) for all of the help, support and guidance throughout the entire refinance process. You both made this simple and easy for myself and Andrew. I would highly recommend your services to anyone who is looking for an amazing broker who will always go above and beyond for his clients. Thanks again Chris, rest assured all of our future purchases etc will be done through New Vision Financial Services.

Online Tools
Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateMay 2020
Loan used forRefinancing
Chris BrownNew Vision Financial Services

Thank you for or your review. Was amazing assisting you.

Home financing with difficult situation

Chris offered help with financing my loan and was able to suggest the lenders who would be able to service. He pursued and obtained all approvals in time. Lovely person to work with. Very responsive and realistic

Loan used forSecond Home
Chris BrownNew Vision Financial Services

Thank you for your lovely review. Was fantastic assisting you.

GeM
GeMSydney, NSW

A rewarding experience

Great advice, support and assistance throughout the whole process. Chris is a most experienced and friendly professional willing to go the extra mile. I would not hesitate to recommend New Vision Financial Services to anyone who is tired and wary of the big banks. From start to finish Chris guided us through the whole process and choice of products. I will definitely call New Vision again for my next project. Thanks Chris.

re
G M

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateAugust 2019
Loan used forInvestment Property
Chris BrownNew Vision Financial Services

Thank you for Ng our amazing review. Means a lot.

Finance

Find out how New Vision Financial Services compares to other Finance

Trent B.
Trent B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service and knowledge led to a fantastic result!

Chris kept us up to date through the entire process and through his knowledge, expertise and advise, put us in the very best position to maximise our outcome. Thanks Chris!

Loan used forSecond Home

Thank you Trent. Much appreciated

John
Johnasked
Landlord Insurance

I'm looking for landlord insurance

Chris BrownNew Vision Financial Services

Hi John, we can help you with that. Feel free to email your property details to the team at info@newvisionfinancial.com.au or call us on 1300 422 506

angry bird
angry birdasked
New Vision Financial Services

Do you offer landlord insurance please?

Chris BrownNew Vision Financial Services

Yes we do. Please feel free to email me your requirements to chris@newvisionfinancial.com.au or call us on 1300 422 506

Robyn
Robynasked

Do you do landlord insurance in HomeHill 4806

See all New Vision Financial Services questions

Get an answer from our members and New Vision Financial Services representatives

Compare all 6 New Vision Financial Services
CategoryFinance and Business LoansFinance and Home LoansFinance and Personal LoansFinance and Home and Contents Insurance
Loan Amount $2,001.00 to $45,000.00